||VruShan OS: Its Complicated|| - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srinidhi94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Wow... it's been so long that you have written any thing here...
And I am so glad that it's Vrushan...
Loved it!!!!
Applef thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update..
Vrushan os after a long time..
I really love how u correlate everything..
Shantanu's feelings and his confusions..
Hope he does something about it..
dvrushu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh My Freaking God, This OS is soo Beautifully penned down...๐Ÿ‘
I'm in love with it...God, you write soo well...โญ๏ธ
all the events that you connected was soo Apt.
To be honest, when during JDJ Shantanu mentioned about someone in his life, like every Vrushan Wellwisher, I was also secretly hoping that please that girl be Vrushika.
Just thinking of them being together makes me feel soo Right and this OS made be go through that feeling.. this is so beautiful.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Deep down i know thinking like this is just making fool out of one self, as they are soo different from each other too..

How was he ever going to tell her what he really felt for her? So many times he had felt like probably she felt the same too. . .not really through her words but her actions sometimes screamed that. Vrushika was a good friend, a great friend but if there was something she didn't do for her other "friends" it was going out of the way to support them, be there for them when she can miss out. From D3 to Jhalak, she had done that for him and only him, but then there were times when her statements, her words, her eyes all said it was all just for friendship. She had other group of friends, friends with whom she had travelled around countries for work projects, friends around whom she didn't get awkward, around whom she becomes as carefree as she can be without a thought, friends around whom she doesn't go fidgeting like she does around him. . .Friends with whom she can talk like she talks to Sam and much to his displeasure those friends had some males which did not make things any better for him.
It made him feel like probably he wasn't the kind of outgoing guy she would like to have as her boyfriend. Probably he just wasn't right for her.

Loved this para..each and every words are perfectly written๐Ÿ‘...waiting for the next part..do continue

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I dunno, if what u portrayed in the os is true or not in the real life of Tannu but it's so damn believable, wish it gets true in real life...

Being honest, whatever interviews I have seen of Vrushika, I have always felt her carefree in front of Shantanu... Earlier during D3 days she was raw but now even though she has perfected the art of interview with Tannu there she let's go of her perfections.

They do share a bond but looks like have not been able to point out properly what it is. As Shantanu said in one of the iv's with Vrushika that - "they do share a bond but what it is they do not know and cannot give a name to it."
Edited by abhilasha_dream - 7 years ago
mythreyii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Look who is back.
Chitra.
The writer is back in town

This is amazing piece if write up. You killed it
The way u had put up the video in words loved it
How we wish they end up being more than friends
And still eep over them and you can't have enough if them.

Loved it dude...!!
Wish to c a happy ending in an os atleast .
Waiting for swaron stuff pls
C_O_O_L thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!! this was exactly my thought after watching that JDJ episode. "VruShan"...You penned it sooo beautifully... Please continue n give it a happy ending... hopefully vrushan can get happy ending atleast in an os..
P.S. : Please someone make a VM on this.
HSFA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Loved it Chitra.
The way you expressed Shan's complicated side of this story is amazing especially the last paragraph...
"two right people at the wrong time"
I would really love a second part of it maybe Vrushi's part and then one more. Amazingly written. ๐Ÿ‘