||VruShan OS: Its Complicated||

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
||VruShan OS: Its Complicated||

Episode-I

It had been a long day, tiring and exhausting to say the least. It was 1a.m. and he was yet to reach home. Sometimes, it amazed him how he stayed jam-packed with work even without an ongoing show. The rehearsals with Desi Hoppers had left his body aching and he knew he desperately needed some sleep but he obviously couldn't just sleep in a cab. So, he pulled out his phone from his pocket and logged in on to his twitter account. He hadn't really been fond of social networking before, still wasn't that tech savvy but his well wishers had wanted him there so he had opened up to it and over the time had even started enjoying it till an extent. Sometimes, it was uncomfortable, sometimes it was disturbing but most of the times he secretly loved seeing the good wishes and love that was showered upon him. As he refreshed, as usual his mentions were spammed and stood at 2K+. He was still two hours away from his home so he decided to check on them. Going through some silly conversations about him and his body among his well wishers, a lot of praises for his performance in The Big F, some edits, he suddenly stumbled upon a VM which said,
Because I am too obsessed with @shantanum07's Tujhe Bhula Diya and VruShan <3
He felt reluctant. He knew what this meant. He didn't really want to go down that road and yet he followed the link.
"I think it came from an honest place in your heart . . .Jaise ki aapki zindagi ki koi prem kahani ho ya chahat ho ya koi intense mohabbat ho jiski vajah se aap kahin dard se guzar chuke hain ya guzar rahe hain. . ." Karan's voice echoed behind in the background as his dance moves from the performance matched Karan's words.
It suddenly took him to the day he had performed it. He had of course known Karan was a fine director but he hadn't expected anyone to see through his feelings but he had caught it. His throbbing pain, his yearning which had suddenly took him in its embrace as the music played all had unconsciously came to his face, became so obvious, made him so emotional.
"Shantanu aisi koi baat hain, matlab chakkar vakkar raha hai, girlfriend chodke chali gayi, jisne dard diya ho, kahan se nikala itna saara dard?" Manish was asking in his usual tone. Only if he could have answered that with whole honesty. Only if any of them had seen her, if they have seen him around her!
He had wanted to tell everything in that moment but had only said which played in his mobile screen "Yeah thoda sa kuch hain matlab ho kar bhi nahin ho!"
And there she was on his screen with that pretty smile of hers, as usual him looking at her intently and she talking carelessly about anything and everything in her joint ivs. His well wishers read him right. Vrushika Mehta was cause of my heart aches, the void which I cannot fill even through my dance.

"Abhi bhi milte hain hum sab. . ." His answer to Manish's question echoed behind in the video as she entered the rehearsal hall of Bindass Naach opening the door with her eyes on him.

"Shantabai bolte the hum. . ."
"Ae Vrushika Bai, theek se saaf kar!" He heard his own voice from their SBS iv and chuckled lightly as memories flooded by.

His heart suddenly felt heavy. The video had brought back all the memories in two minutes. It was like everyone could see his feelings inside out, it was like they knew his journey, and probably they did too till an extent. He closed the video and put it back again in his pocket. It suddenly felt too much. The video played in his mind over and over again and so did all the memories.

How was he ever going to tell her what he really felt for her? So many times he had felt like probably she felt the same too. . .not really through her words but her actions sometimes screamed that. Vrushika was a good friend, a great friend but if there was something she didn't do for her other "friends" it was going out of the way to support them, be there for them when she can miss out. From D3 to Jhalak, she had done that for him and only him, but then there were times when her statements, her words, her eyes all said it was all just for friendship. She had other group of friends, friends with whom she had travelled around countries for work projects, friends around whom she didn't get awkward, around whom she becomes as carefree as she can be without a thought, friends around whom she doesn't go fidgeting like she does around him. . .Friends with whom she can talk like she talks to Sam and much to his displeasure those friends had some males which did not make things any better for him.
It made him feel like probably he wasn't the kind of outgoing guy she would like to have as her boyfriend. Probably he just wasn't right for her.

Or, maybe they had gone too deep in making each other believe that they were just friends, so much deep that now revoking that belief for even themselves seemed impossible. Maybe they were two right people caught up in wrong time, maybe, but maybe it was all for nothing.
It had been tough to accept, but he had finally done that, yes he loved her in the ways he wouldn't have her because he did not have the courage to ruin things between them. He already couldn't have her all and he wasn't willing to lose any of the pieces he had. He was in love without being in a relationship. His love was unrequited and for the better had to remain that way.
Edited by ..MiStLeToE.. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..MiStLeToE.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
NOTE

Hi! After a long long time, like maybe its been well ages since I came here. But well I am here and so its a good thing. It feels nice to be back.😊

Also this is a small OS which I may expand in further episodes if there are any readers left here.

And its for Shreya especially! You and your blackmailing both work πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

-Anonymous πŸ˜†
Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Di that was awesome. I wished it should be vrushika when he mentioned that in jhalak most of them would I hope that was not scripted. But this was so amazing. It was so apt for shantanu as he's that type of guy who won't share his feelings. I love your stories di. Do write more
PS I am the first πŸ˜›
Wandering_mind thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
This was longgg overdue and I'm so glad you finally thought of writing this. The 'tujhe bhula diya ' moment was soo overwhelming for almost every vrushan fan I guess along with me and so I badly wanted you to write the Os when you said you will :P
It's been a long wait but I am soo happy you kept your promise! Okay now coming to this, I wonder why two so simple and straight people have been so complicated in terms of love :'( :'( Like it's so crystal clear that Vrushan are Vrushan because they are so perfect for each other but in dono ko kaun samjhaye .. -_-

I loved how you used Karan's comments here as I guess they were the ones which made shantanu accept to some extent that he was in love.. Also 'nahi abhi bhi hum sab milte hain' , this line is the one that gets me all emotinal cuz it gives the tiny hope that it's probably Vrushika he was talking about..

Waiting to see Vrushy's pov.. Actually I can't wait.. So make it fast..

Thanks a lot Chitra for writing this. I had almost thought you never will but then I guess a little of emotional blackmailing is all that was needed :P

Thanks for dedicating the post to me .. That was kinda unexpected :P

Pots of love,
Shreya!

P. S. Not first 🀒
Edited by Spark.Shreya - 7 years ago
LoveHopeMagic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nothing gonna stop me from reading this. πŸ˜†
Reserved, Let me read it first. :P

*Unreserved*

Thank you so much, Chitra for this, and Thanks to Shreya too.

I still feel awkward to read Vrushan OS, but that never stopped me from reading those. πŸ˜›

I always think why Shantanu controls his feeling for all the time in all the OS, that's freaking irritating😑 Go man, go and confess... 🀣

I would love to read it further...please

Greeshma.😳
Edited by Keechu. - 7 years ago
Mellifluous thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Chitra, I just want to say, please continue it, every words of it are echoing so deep into my heart that I want to have more of it, I want to have VruShan in true sense. This is so beautiful <3
raksh11 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice one...plzzz continue with it
labiba_islam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This felt so real
God please trun this os in reality please
Awesome os
Vrushan love each other felt like Aladdin granted my wish
Please please please continue writing this
-.wanderlust.- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Okay. So I am reading a VruShan OS after a fairly long time & I am glad I decided to read it.
Chitra (if I remember your name correctly), this is one beautifully synced & penned OS. 😳
The way of giving it a shape to every little VruShan moment in a story is commendable.
Amazing, there!

Do continue it.
And Keep writing!

-Ayushi.
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
omg you finally wrote this tujhe bhula Diya n Shan ka comments how can we forgot that?? they gave so many hopes bt this badhir r never gone understand it it felt so real ...loved it .. Awesome os is there any vm in real ?? if not plz someone make it ..the vm concept it's jst beautiful thanks for Vrushan os ...I jst love to read them