Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soniajee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Hello Everyone...i am Sonia Sahee, 20 yrs old, living in USA. This is my last year of undergraduate studies and I am planning to go to graduate school soon. Lets see what happens...

I had visited Pakistan for a while and i loved it...i also love the TV serials...
soniajee thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Well forgot to add...now i regret that why i didn't major in something related to films and TV coz i am addicted to TV and love films, dramas and all that...
harry_fan2 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi my name Atiqa nd I m was born in Pakistan nd m now living in Canada. i m 15yrs old nd i gr 10 πŸ˜ƒ
kavyshuggo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi im laila im in the uk .. still in the uk ... and im like 10000000000000 years old!!! hehehehe πŸ˜†
sweet freedom thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
im harooj, first time on this forum. i was born in pakistan but ive been in england since i was 3...im 13 years old, and i think pakistani serials are okay, i like dosti and dhaara πŸ˜ƒ
tanu_816 thumbnail
Hi Guys..............How z every1 doing?
I m Shama........I m gujjugal πŸ˜› ...ya...i m from Gujarat, India...but right now i m in Canada...i m doing my univer. in health science.
I used 2 watch Paki. series in India...felt like visiting this part of India forum...so here i m..
tanu_816 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Farhanas

I just noticed that I never introduced myself here, most of you already know me but still I want to introduce myself formally:

Name: Farhana
Nickname: Hana
Place of birth: Karachi, Pakistan
Lived: Mississauga, Canada
Married: for 20 years, mother of 2 boys: Ahad almost 19 & Asad 16
Star Sign: Virgo
Fav. actors: Shahrukh Khan, George Clooney, Will Smith
Fav. Actresses: Sushmeta sen, Preity Zinta, Julia Roberts
Fav. singers: Sonu Nigam, Shaan, Asha Bhosle

Fav. Color: Baby Blue & Baby Pink

Hay how nice ...i can tell u r very systematic kind of person...like my mom...and u r in missisu. near to me ..i m in Scarborough...might c u sometimeπŸ˜†

singer_zuhaib thumbnail
salam to all and last happy eid of last day

btw mai apna introduce kiu karwaoon?
πŸ˜†

😳
Kerpal thumbnail
Salaam everyone and happy ciid to everyone in here and might you and your family live in peace and freedom

My name is Mustaf and i'm in Calgary, Canada ( just moved there from Ottawa and Toronto ) So far i like the place .

MS.ATTITUDE thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Salam every1 I'm Khushi frm ottawa , I'm doin BBA n planning to join NYU,remeber me in ur prayers.