Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Uzmi_1 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
hi its Uzma..wel erry1 is sayin' tht give me fahads email rite..n u all r askin' this fer sahar rite..but i don't think soo shes fahads friend or whteva...shes jus' makin ya all..well if its true tht shes his friend then y doesn't she give email address n y doesn't she jus type it on the main page his email..i meant c'mon now..hes jus a star rite..n y shes worried fer..tht she would give his email address in pm or whteva..its jus all fake..n its jus she only needs erry1s attention to her..ne way..i guess i hav said euff k now bubyeee n if its true tht sahar u r his friend then jus type his email address on main page... 😊
Edited by Uzmi_1 - 17 years ago
amreen1409 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Uzmi_1

hi its Uzma..wel erry1 is sayin' tht give me fahads email rite..n u all r askin' this fer sahar rite..but i don't think soo shes fahads friend or whteva...shes jus' makin ya all..well if its true tht shes his friend then y doesn't she give email address n y doesn't she jus type it on the main page his email..i meant c'mon now..hes jus a star rite..n y shes worried fer..tht she would give his email address in pm or whteva..its jus all fake..n its jus she only needs erry1s attention to her..ne way..i guess i hav said euff k now bubyeee n if its true tht sahar u r his friend then jus type his email address on main page... 😊

Well dear, i dont think she needs to show off here that she is Fahad's friend, also, it isnt proper to give out email addresses on the forum which is why she asked to PM her. And Sarah is not only an old member here but a very honest & loyal friend of many here, she doesnt need to use this excuse to get attention of anyone.
paki_1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Salaam to all of you

my name is Rabia i from pakistan and i m

new to india forums I love pakistan and

i miss pakistan very much i like indian movies

and pakistani dramas and i like indain and pakistani

music and i love my culture.... 😳 😳 πŸ˜•
aishiya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Aslam-o-Aleykum

MY name is Aishiya from IRELAND &
i am 20 yrs old.
1"m ACCA "s student.

Uzmi_1 thumbnail
hi realli man i realli wanna talk to him (fahad) if its true tht sarah or some otha member got his id then send me in pm or whteva..i jus wanna see tht its true or not..but no doubt hes an awsome, handsome n intelligent guy
Edited by Uzmi_1 - 17 years ago
CUtie92 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

hello not_sure..i m sorry i dont know ur name..sure i'll give u his email address through PM but he doesnt really check his emails very often..if u wanna send any msg to him i'll b more than happy to convey it to him..😊

CAN I HAVE IT TOOπŸ˜ƒ