Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saarahkhann thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Originally posted by: not_sure

Thanks...so why doesn't he check his e-mail tell him to delete his old e-mails bcoz i can't send him any e-mail.... his account is FULL....😑....sorry sorry i'm mad y doesn't he ck his email.... yeah ill tell you if i want to tell him anything just tell him hes a very good actor and im the bigest fan hes cute and..😳.also whats his real name is it Fahad then y on some of his dramas it said Sunny Tunio.....Y??? are their 2 of them πŸ˜‰ anyways oh my name is Malika! tlk to u later okay...till then TC πŸ˜†

hi Malika..he doesnt check his emails 'coz he is damn bz in shootings n all besides he was out of country for a month..i'll send him n sms to tell him abt u😊..his real name is Fahad Salahuddin Tunio..Sunny is his pet name..Fahad Mustafa is a name which he got accidently its a long story but Fahad is his real name 😊

niala4u thumbnail
elllllllllooooooooo

ma name is niala n im new 2 dis forum 9 second time im on actually)

nwys im 18 n im studyin at college........n i liv in bham...........

de ppl here r lovely ...........
not_sure thumbnail

oh okay. so its FAHAD cool i like that name πŸ˜‰ yeah tell him about me and tell him if he is not busy then to open his email account and clean his email account that would b gr8. oh where was he....is he back to pak now! did he came here!!!! did he stuied in wht major! or is he studing right now!! n working?😳

i llike him sorry i have lot of question and if ur in US how do you knwo him hes in ur family...ru his cousin or sumtin'.....

Thanks...so why doesn't he check his e-mail tell him to delete his old e-mails bcoz i can't send him any e-mail.... his account is FULL....😑....sorry sorry i'm mad y doesn't he ck his email.... yeah ill tell you if i want to tell him anything just tell him hes a very good actor and im the bigest fan hes cute and..😳.also whats his real name is it Fahad then y on some of his dramas it said Sunny Tunio.....Y??? are their 2 of them πŸ˜‰ anyways oh my name is Malika! tlk to u later okay...till then TC πŸ˜†

hi Malika..he doesnt check his emails 'coz he is damn bz in shootings n all besides he was out of country for a month..i'll send him n sms to tell him abt u😊..his real name is Fahad Salahuddin Tunio..Sunny is his pet name..Fahad Mustafa is a name which he got accidently its a long story but Fahad is his real name 😊

saarahkhann thumbnail

Originally posted by: not_sure

oh okay. so its FAHAD cool i like that name πŸ˜‰ yeah tell him about me and tell him if he is not busy then to open his email account and clean his email account that would b gr8. oh where was he....is he back to pak now! did he came here!!!! did he stuied in wht major! or is he studing right now!! n working?😳

i llike him sorry i have lot of question and if ur in US how do you knwo him hes in ur family...ru his cousin or sumtin'.....

i'll ask him if he can clean his inbox..he was in Dubai n yes he is back in Pakistan now..he was studying pharmacy but then he stopped 'coz he started working in dramaz..

i know him from school we studied together from 7th grade until 10th n then i came to US..i m not related to him he is jst a friend 😊
euro_pakigal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
sarah u never told me u knew fahad mustafa? btw u are talking abt da actor rnt u?
not_sure thumbnail
oh okies...so hes not gona study anymore...!! so where do u live...like i mean NY, chicago, where?? im doing my business i live in houston 😊 inshallah ill b done next year then im planning on going to pak and give a test for CSS but im not sure yet!! as my screen name not sure πŸ˜‰ lols okay talk to you later bye!
saarahkhann thumbnail
@Moona- yes i know Fahad Mustafa..i think i did tell ppl here that i know him..

@Malika- wow u own a business thats kewl..i live in CT how abt u?
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kewlsarah

@Moona- yes i know Fahad Mustafa..i think i did tell ppl here that i know him.. moona ur slowπŸ˜†

@Malika- wow u own a business thats kewl..i live in CT how abt u?sarah appi Malika said tht shes duin business in huston...do TEXAS....duhhhπŸ˜†...ok maybe Moona isnt tht slow and u beat herπŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

saarahkhann thumbnail

πŸ˜†..oh my bad i thought she owns a business 'coz she said she is doing business πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

not_sure thumbnail
ppl.....im studying business....but yeah i use to own a boutique... it was no bigii or anything patnership wid a frined we closed down coz we wanted to get a degree first πŸ˜ƒ it was hard to do both....lols....owell i love clothes leme make it clear paki clothes i love them shalwar kameez n stuff i design my own...and yeah im from TX...so hey sarah did you tlked to fahad!!!

Originally posted by: kewlsarah

πŸ˜†..oh my bad i thought she owns a business 'coz she said she is doing business πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ