abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
OK guys ! I was watching JDJ Ranbir Kapoor episode which was a love themed episode and Shantanu performed on "Tujhey Bhula Diya".
It was on this episode that Shantanu for the first time agreed that he was in love but it could not be possible and that they still meet.

Do u all think it was Anusua coz in Bindass Nach he had agreed that he had feelings for her but he sacrificed it for Maccy.

What do u all think , who the girl could be ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ProngsPadsMoony thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
for godsake bindass naach was all scripted their is no truth to shantanu-anusua angle and so is jdj
Ssfc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both the shows are scripted. Shan never had any feelings for anusua. Jdj also was scripted. That was just a trp stunt.
dvrushu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seriously don't know who that girl is..
But this is for sure that Shantanu is in Love...Even in his recent bday IV he mentioned when asked single or committed (Something of that sort) He Said Pyaar Mai hu..😲

I soo desperately want to know who that girl is..
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dvrushu

Seriously don't know who that girl is..

But this is for sure that Shantanu is in Love...Even in his recent bday IV he mentioned when asked single or committed (Something of that sort) He Said Pyaar Mai hu..😲

I soo desperately want to know who that girl is..

Yup !! Even I saw that iv and even my ears perked up listening to those words, waiting for him.to Reval the girls name but knowing Shantanu , I know he won't do it so easily.