Originally posted by: munni_rajatfan

updated the AT. hope u will like it.😊

WOW...new AT...congrats ladies!!

loved the title shreya...he is real...that's why he is perfect to me
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Avantika1115

I really wish rt and shew come to chennai for promotion.

Here also lots of ppl watch ofcourseit is tamil dub ..in star Vijay. ..I can meet them...take a selfie... 
Lifetime chance if it happens yar

for the time being avantika...you can sit in this auto and have the feelπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

aishwish thumbnail

guru shisya discussing strategy on whts app(not my line though, thnks to my friend anjali for the lint & also the picπŸ˜‰);πŸ˜†

I think they are hunting pokemonsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Thanks for the pic shreya...Rajat is always a delight😳
su_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

It's ok tht CK is making strategies bcoz even real CK used to do tht mostly in any show or film also mostly CK did tht it's just at least a solid body language nd sum contributions from chandra is needed thts it. Point isn't tht CK was making strategy point is tht the body language of the warrior should be there. I understand he is worried about nandini but a warrior is always a warrior. Why love should make sumone weak? Then where is CK wrong? Real track will be when he sets the balance nd proves tht he is the same old chandra despite of being in love now. 

sahi kaha shreya ... 
su_94 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwish

for the time being avantika...you can sit in this auto and have the feelπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

arre ...aish ...avantika wants something more πŸ˜†   she literally wants chandini to feel each other πŸ˜†  tab tak avantika ko shanti nahi milegi πŸ˜†
aishwish thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhaR

issi baar ka daar hai    i dnt want phir se lubh sick puppy 

Plz yaar...you are being harsh on chandu. He was so shell shocked with all the events taking place at one time...that's it.

He was no were near the lap puppy of past life...he didn't went to nandini at once..instead went on planning the strategies.Even while leaving for war...his expressions were controlled...he waited for nandini, longed to see her...but he was quick to turn around and went with his responsibilities.

Main apne praneshwar ke khilaf ek shabd nahin sunugiπŸ˜†
aishwish thumbnail
okay quoting from last AT.
Shubha...yaar him sach mein twin pretaatmas hain yaar...even I used to love R from past life...I always looked forward for her. and when she used to misbehave with certain someone...I used to love it.πŸ˜†
su_94 thumbnail

Plz yaar...you are being harsh on chandu. He was so shell shocked with all the events taking place at one time...that's it.

He was no were near the lap puppy of past life...he didn't went to nandini at once..instead went on planning the strategies.Even while leaving for war...his expressions were controlled...he waited for nandini, longed to see her...but he was quick to turn around and went with his responsibilities.

Main apne praneshwar ke khilaf ek shabd nahin sunugiπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†   ck ne dose diya tha issi liye panda control mein tha πŸ˜†
i want ck   to keep giving doses yaar ...
nahi toh tujhe pata hai na ..phir se wohi repeat hoga ...  which v cant tolerate ... abh shakti nahi raha hum  mein πŸ˜† 

but RT was just fab throughout  yesterday also lover boy , warrior, hubby ,king β­οΈπŸ‘ 
jaadugar ho jaado
aishwish thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhaR

arre ...aish ...avantika wants something more πŸ˜†   she literally wants chandini to feel each other πŸ˜†  tab tak avantika ko shanti nahi milegi πŸ˜†

tab toh ekta to avantika se bahout gaali padegi...coz abhi delhi door hai. πŸ˜†

su_94 thumbnail

okay quoting from last AT.

Shubha...yaar him sach mein twin pretaatmas hain yaar...even I used to love R from past life...I always looked forward for her. and when she used to misbehave with certain someone...I used to love it.πŸ˜†

meri behna  πŸ€—  lagta hai last janam  janam   se hum bichad gaye theπŸ˜‰

woh meri my evergreen  favt after  my panda there πŸ˜³

haan na ...i used to lubh those scenes ...i was like ..come on ...some more ...hum tumare saath hai πŸ˜‰πŸ₯³  n i loved RJ  ka intimacy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³  

maine    ru  ke  liye anso b bhaye hai πŸ˜­  later parts mein πŸ˜‘