Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice update
Thanks.for.res
So.4mths passed.since the tragedy
Zoya has gone in a shell she stop talking and reacting
Asad has lost his zoya
So najma came to care the kids
So now zoya realizes the hurt her family is going through decides to come back to them
Asad gets her message and in a rush consume wine
Now he is drunk and he is sharing his hurt before zoya can say hers
Precap looks fun seems asya consummate their relationship.again
Cont soon
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: anopama

Nice update
Thanks.for.res
So.4mths passed.since the tragedy
Zoya has gone in a shell she stop talking and reacting
Asad has lost his zoya
So najma came to care the kids
So now zoya realizes the hurt her family is going through decides to come back to them
Asad gets her message and in a rush consume wine
Now he is drunk and he is sharing his hurt before zoya can say hers
Precap looks fun seems asya consummate their relationship.again
Cont soon

thanks!!πŸ˜ƒ
You are welcome.
Yes she had done that!
Yeah he drunk wine by mistake.
Next update is indeed fun.πŸ˜‰
Will update soon!!😊
Silver_Shiver thumbnail

Are you going to unres??
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Hi everyone..
Hope you all are fine.
Thanks to all those who appreciated my work.
Just 3 more chaps and then the story is finished!! You all will be free from this story!πŸ˜†
So here is part 5.
Hope you all like it..
Happy Reading!!

AsYa SS:
"WE ARE BACK!!"
Banner Credits: Zephyr

Chapter #5

Zoya's eyes welled up more tears as soon she heard Asad saying about his distance from her. She wanted to run into his arms and hug him hard but she was frozen on her spot. Asad being drunk wasn't able to think about what he was saying. He slowly began to move towards Zoya as he saw Zoya closing her eyes while tears flowing down her cheeks. Zoya wasn't able to control herself to prevent herself from breaking down completely she closed her eyes. She didn't knew that Asad was getting this much hurt. This much hurt that he thought that she is avoiding his touch. She opened her eyes to see Asad standing near her. She moved near Asad and placing her hand on his cheek she said "I am sorry. Forgive me." She said caressing his cheek. She was busy in caressing his cheek when suddenly Asad jerked her hand away and moved a step back. "NO. I won't forgive you." He said clicking his tongue like a child. Zoya felt her cheeks becoming wet again. "You know why?" Asad said making Zoya nod. "Because you don't smile. You cry like a baby even Ahad and Aman didn't cried this much." He said chuckling. "Asad please.." Zoya said moving towards him. She tried to hold his hand but Asad moved back making himself fall. The table next to him fell and its glass shattered into pieces. Zoya gasped and tried make him stand but Asad stopped her. "No. Don't touch me. If you touched me na I will touch you too. N I don't want to do that." He said pointing his finger at her. "Why?" That was all Zoya could manage. Asad began to laugh making Zoya all confused again. "You don't know. You just pushed me away last time. Why Zoya? Am I that bad??" He said with a pout.

For Zoya each second a new revelation was coming. She knew Asad was hurt but hearing it all from Asad was more painful. Their position was like Zoya standing next to the bed and Asad sitting next to the bed on the floor. "No. You are not bad. It is me who is bad. I hurt you na. I am sorry." Zoya replied. She felt like she was dealing with a kid who was pouring his heart out unintentionally. "Then why you don't talk to me?" Asad questioned frowning. "I...I.." Zoya didn't knew what to reply. "Tell me na!!" Asad whined like a child who is demanding an ice cream. "Do you hate me?" Asad asked making Zoya's eyes to widen in shock. "No Asad I don't hate you. I never did and I can never hate you." She replied immediately cupping his cheeks. She was caressing his face while her eyes looking deep into Asad's eyes. "Then why you don't talk to me? You know na how much I love you." Asad whispered like a kid. "I thought you hate me because just because of me Anabiya died. I thought you hold me res.." She stopped as Asad pushed her hands away. Asad moved a little back and resting his back against the bed he said "Now I am angry." His arms folded above his chest making him look a like a kid. "Why?" Zoya said coming near him. "No I won't tell you." Asad said moving more away from her. "Please." Zoya said. The same banter continued until Asad hits the wall next to the bed. "Asad stand up." Zoya said standing up. She was liking the drunk Asad who was all childish. Asad followed her command and stood up but wasn't able to stand properly. "Sit on the bed." Zoya said smiling secretly. Asad was looking so innocent and cute to her. "Now tell me why are you angry?" Zoya said standing near him. "You..you know I love you itna sara then why you thought that I hate you? You don't smile too. I don't like you. You are soo bad." He said pouting. Zoya stood still because she had no reply. She herself didn't knew why she thought like this. "I am sorry na." She said to which Asad shook his head in negative.

(Kindly start the song sideways.

"I don't like you. I won't touch you but you are soo bhhha.." Asad was stopped as Zoya kissed him. Zoya was feeling guilty because of hurting Asad. Without thinking twice she launched herself on Asad. Zoya bites Asad's lower lip seeing him not responding. Asad was obviously not in senses and wasn't expecting a kiss. Asad's hands slowly began to crawl up on Zoya's back as he began to respond to the kiss. Asad's hands settled on Zoya neck and one on her waist while Zoya's hand were settled in his hairs and one hand in neck. Asad pulled Zoya closer making her land on his lap.

Saanson ko jeene ka ishaara mil gaya
Dooba main tujh mein to kinaara mil gaya,

Zoya moved back as she felt need of oxygen. Both rested their head against each other before Asad kissed Zoya again. The kiss was slow at first but turned out to be passionate as Zoya began to respond. Nibbling and sucking they continued the kiss for sometime which seemed like an hour. Both parted away as they fell short for breath. "Only you have the right to TOUCH ME." Zoya said gasping for breath.

Sanso ko jeene ka ishara mil gaya
Zindagi ka pata dobara mil gaya
Tu mila to Khuda ka sahaara mil gaya,

"A.sa..d!" Zoya moaned as he began to place open mouth kisses on her neck. Asad was not in a state to register anything. His passion and love for Zoya could be seen in his eyes clearly. Zoya closed her eyes and allowed Asad to continue his work on her neck making Zoya moan in pleasure. Asad hand, which was on Zoya's waist, was roaming on her back while his second hand moved all the way down to her hand. His hand stopped as it got a hold of Zoya's hand.

Ghamzada ghamzada dil ye tha ghamzada
Bin tere, bin tere, dil ye tha ghamzada,

Zoya opened her eyes as she acknowledged Asad bring drunk. She didn't wanted to use him so she turned to leave but was pulled back by Asad. Her back was facing Asad. Asad moved her hairs aside and came near her ear. Zoya closed her eyes as she felt Asad's finger on her neck. "I love you Zoya just you. Don't go away please." He whispered in her ear before placing a kiss over there.

Aaraam de tu mujhe, barson ka hoon main thaka
Palkon pe raatein liye, tere waaste main jaga,

Zoya turned towards Asad and looked deep into his eyes, which showed only Love and Passion for her. Her face was on an inch away from him making her heart beat rapidly. She leaned in and in split of second her lips were against Asad seeking entrance. Asad was sucking her upper lip while Zoya was giving her services to his lower lip. Asad's head fell back in pleasure as Zoya began to place sweet yet igniting kisses on his neck. Asad pulled Zoya down and soon Zoya was against the bed with Asad above her.

Mere har dard ki gehrai ko mehsoos karta hai tu
Teri aankhon se gham tera mujhe maaloom hone laga
Tu mila to khuda ka sahaara mil gaya
Tu mila to khudaa ka sahara mil gaya,

Asad stopped as he saw Zoya a tear slipping down from Zoya's eyes. He cupped her cheek in concern making Zoya open her eyes. She could sense what he was trying to ask. She kissed him instead replying making Asad to ease a bit. Though he was drunk but he could analyze things a little. Asad rolled over his side before coming above her again making her moan loud enough. His hands move down to her bare arms stopping at her hands.

Main raaz tujh se kahoon humraaz ban ja zara
Karni hai kuch guftegoo alfaaz ban ja zara,

"I love you forever!" Asad whispered in Zoya's ear before sucking her ear lobe. He trailed down to her neck sucking and nibbling. Zoya moved her head side ways to give him more access. She gasped in pleasure as she felt the contact of Asad's teeth against her soft flesh.

Main raaz tujh se kahoon humraaz ban ja zara
Karni hai kuch guftegoo alfaaz ban ja zara
Juda jab se hua, tere bina khamosh rehta hoon main
Labon ke paas aa, ab tu aawaaz ban ja zara,

"I love you too forever." She said placing a kiss on cheeks. Zoya rolled over and now she was above Asad. The thoughts of Asad being drunk had slipped from her mind long time ago. She just knew that she wanted to live in the moment. She wanted to be with him, close to him. So close that even air doesn't be able to pass in between them.

Tu mila to Khuda ka sahara mil gaya
Ghamzada ghamzada dil ye tha ghamzada
Bin tere, bin tere, dil ye tha ghamzada.

Finally both surrendered themselves to each other, relishing their love, closeness and passion. The moon hided between the clouds as the couple took their closeness to extreme level. Both washed off each others hurt and pain. The night was a long one for the couple as they longed to be together again. (As the moon also gave them privacy I will also give them some privacy then!!πŸ˜†)

Najma came down as felt some commotion down stairs. She saw the main door opened and registered that Asad is back. Giving one look at the door she went upstairs where her phone was ringing. She quickly picked the phone up and left the room so that Haya doesn't wakes up. "Ji Ammi." She said as soon she received the phone. "Hello Najma. How are you?" Dilshad asked. Najma was angry with her indeed but on Asad's insistence she has forgiven Dilshad but there was still a little awkwardness in there relation. "I am fine. Is everything okay? You called this late." Najma inquired after watching the clock which showed 12:30.

"Najma nothing is okay. He is returning tomorrow and he has said that he wants to meet Zoya at any cost. Did you talked to Asad about it?" Dilshad said pacing in her room. "Ammi he can't do this. You know that Bhai jaan is really possessive for Zoya. And I haven't talked to Bhai jaan yet. He is so depressed that I didn't got a chance to talk. Ammi you know that Bhai jaan doesn't knows any of this." Najma replied with stress clearly visible on her face. "Najma I know and I tried to pacify both but they are not ready to listen. And specially HIM. He got to know that Asad and Zoya are in India and now he coming tomorrow. Allah jaane kya hoga." Dilshad expressed worriedly. "I..Ya Allah ye kya musibat hai!! Ammi don't worry I will talk to Bhai jaan tomorrow. Let's see what happens. Just hope for the best and be prepared for the worst." With that she ended the call with tension clearly visible on her face.

The sunlight peeked through the window falling on the love birds who were wrapped in the cocoon of their love. Seems like the sun was acting as their enemy that it's light disturbed Asad. His eye ball's rolled with a frown visible on his face. His right hand lifted to press his forehead as it was paining. Slowly yet quickly Asad opened his eyes to register his surrounding. He closed his eyes immediately as the light urgently hit his eyes. He groaned as he felt someone has knocked him on his head. He moved his other hand only to realize that they were lying on som..Zoya. His hands went upwards and his eyes snapped open seeing Zoya, in actual, hugging him in sleep and that too wearing some shir..HIS SHIRT. He immediately looked at carefully to register her swollen lips and
disheveled state. He looked around to see the table broken and Zoya's clothes along with his. "What just happened last night?" It was the only Q. moving around his brain. He groaned in pain as he felt the world around him spinning. He was about to get up when he felt Zoya moving beneath and closed his eyes immediately. Zoya opened her eyes and saw herself where she use to wake up always in Asad's arms. She saw Asad sleeping and caressed his hairs. She moved up holding the shirt against herself. She kissed Asad on his forehead and caressed his hairs. Asad who was pretending to sleep was feeling like he is an alien. He could not register what just happened in one night that Zoya is like this again."I don't know why you returned home as drunk but I think that was for good only. At least I got to know about things I didn't knew. I am sorry for hurting you all these months." Zoya said placing a kiss on his cheek and lied again on the bed hugging him.

Asad eyes snapped open as soon he felt Zoya's breath becoming even. "Am I dreaming?" He pinched on his cheek to check whether he was dreaming or not. But no he wasn't dreaming. Zoya was there in actual, in his arms, in his shirt. He smiled a little as realized that what would have happened last night. He turned his head towards her and looked at intently that is when he registered the purplish thing on Zoya's neck. He moved the shirt a little to see bites on her neck. His eyes widened as he saw her shoulder also having bites. He have given her marks before too but never ever they were this deep. He has always been gentle and soothing. He moved back to his place and fell in deep thoughts. "Did I forced her into this? The marks clearly indicate the I was extremely rough with her. Oh god what have I just done. Does she regr..NO she said that it was for good." He closed his eyes trying to register how he landed on the bed. He tried to rewind the moments but only remembered till him sitting in the car and after that everything is blank or some flashes in which Zoya is crying. He opened his eyes as soon the image of the crying Zoya came in front of his eyes. He was getting restless with each passing moment thinking that whether he hurt her last night.
"But Zoya said that she wanted to talk something important. What did she wanted to talk about? I will ask her once she wakes up." He looked at the clock to see it was just 5:30 am. He was about to close his eyes when he opened them immediately as his eyes catch a glimpse of something on the side table. He turned completely to see a glass filled with water. "Lemon Water." He registered it with a smile. He turned back towards Zoya and placed a kiss on her forehead. "Thank You!" He whispered in her ear with a smile.

After an hour Zoya woke up to register the empty side of bed. She sat up against the head board and looked around. The room was back to itself again. The broken glass was cleaned up and the table was removed. The clothes which laid on the floor last night were now no where to be seen. Zoya chuckled as she realized Asad must have done it. "He & his OCD." She thought before looking around once again. "He must have gone for jogging." Saying so she moved down the bed. Her eyes fell on the mirror and she smiled looking at her condition. Her eyes fell on the neck which was having purple marks. She traced them and smiled recalling how she got them. (Mitwa happy version.) "I will need a lot of concealer to cover them." She said chuckling. "I think you need antiseptic for them." Asad said from behind making Zoya turn at the speed of a light. "What are you doing here?" Zoya exclaimed shocked.

Asad was standing there from the time she was caressing the marks. He wasn't gone for jogging he was just in the bathroom. "Zoya it is my room also." He replied with a matter of fact look. He looked at her from top to bottom and registered why she was behaving like this. He smirked and began to move towards her. Zoya was quick to notice his moves. She immediately pulled the bed sheet lying near by and wore it like a skirt. His shirt reached till her mid thigh and that was a little unusual for her now. Asad came closer to Zoya making Zoya close her eyes. Asad kept his hands on her waist and his one hand moved upwards. Asad's breath were touching Zoya's cheek with made Zoya shudder.

Zoya opened her eyes as felt no movement by Asad. As soon she opened her eyes her eyes widened as she saw Asad wearing his shirt. Asad turned towards her and after noticing Zoya's widened eyes said "What?" Zoya came out of her thoughts and shook her head. "Nothing." She mumbled. She looked up at Asad and saw him smirking at her. "What?" She asked this time and in a fraction of second she was against Asad's chest. "Just have a look at yourself again." He whispered in her ears after placing a kiss over there. Zoya nodded after being released from Asad. Asad left the room so that he doesn't makes her uncomfortable. Though he was behaving like the previous Asad with her but there were Q. still lingering in his mind. He knew he needs to attend Zoya first then
he will ask her about last night. Zoya looked at herself in mirror but noticed nothing changed. "Kuch bhi toh nahi hai." She mumbled to herself she was about to turn when she stopped. The bed sheet wasn't around her anymore. She turned to look for it to see it where she was standing before. A small smile appeared on
her face as she acknowledge that Asad hasn't questioned her about last night that means he understood what would have happened. Smiling she made her way towards the bathroom. "I will talk to him after breakfast." She thought while entering.

Zoya entered in the kitchen to see the whole place silent. She smiled sadly reminiscing the old times. She entered the kitchen with an intention to cook breakfast for everyone. Soon she was moving here and there in kitchen in order to get the things she need. Najma came downstairs and began to move towards the
kitchen in order to cook the breakfast. As she neared the counter Zoya appeared from it making Najma scream. "Ahhh!!" Najma screamed as soon she saw someone appearing from the counter. Zoya broke into fits of laugh as she saw Najma's scared face. "Najma it is just me. Haha you are so scared of me." Zoya said laughing. Najma looked at Zoya as if she has seen a ghost. After all she was seeing Zoya smiling after months. A smiled appeared on her lips as she realized the Zoya is back to herself. There was another person who was smiling after hearing Zoya's careless laugh, it was Asad. Asad who just entered the house heard Zoya's laugh and it made him happy to see her back to herself after months. "What? Ab meri help karo table set karne mai. I will wake my cutie pies up." Zoya moving towards Aman and Ahad's room. She knew why Najma was behaving such but preferred to ignore it. As she moved towards Ahad and Aman's she saw Asad looking at her. She passed him her dimpled smile and entered the room of her kids.

Zoya slowly opened the curtains of the room letting the impatient sun rays to enter the room. Both (Ahad & Aman) turned their head to the other side to prevent the sun light. Ahad got a frown on his forehead as the rays kept on irritating him but soon his frown disappeared as Zoya blocked the sun light. She chuckled seeing Aman snuggling into Ahad because of the temperature of the room. Slowly and steadily she began to caress Ahad's forehead. "Ahad." She called out sweetly. "Ahad wake up bab..sweet heart." She cooed him. She sat on the bed and continued to do her work. After two more calls Ahad opened his eyes and sat up. Ahad looked at Zoya with sleepy eyes before throwing his head in her lap making Zoya chuckle. "Ahad come on wake up baby." She said. "I am not a baby." He mumbled in her lap. Zoya did the same with Aman and she obtained the same result. Both were snuggling into her making her feel ticklish. "Ahad Aman wake up right now." She said firmly but with softness in her voice. "NO!" Both replied in union. "Don't you want to play with Haya?" She asked. Though she didn't talked to them but she always watched them. She knew how much attached they were with Najma & Haya since Nikhat had to leave for US. As if her card worked both Ahad and Aman sat up immediately. "YES." They said before yawning. "So come on get up!" She said ruffling their hairs to which Aman smiled but
Ahad frowned. Ahad didn't liked his hairs to be messy. Before they could jump of the bed they stopped. Both looked at each other with wide eyes making Zoya confuse. "What happened?" She asked. They looked at Zoya as if they have seen MONSTER. Both moved towards in snail speed and touched her on her cheek.

Aman pinched Zoya's right cheek where as Ahad pinched himself. "Ouch. What was.." Before Zoya could ask them she was hugged hard by the duo. She chuckled as she saw them hugging her like she will disappear if they left her. After five minutes of hug Zoya tried to break it but Ahad and Aman held her more tightly. "Ahad Aman what happened? Don't you have to brush your teeth?" Zoya asked but deep down she knew the reason. "No I don't want to. I want to stay here." Aman replied immediately. "I will do but I have to leave you for that. I don't want to leave you." Ahad replied in a timid voice. Zoya eyes welled up as she heard that from both of them. "I am here only na. Not going anywhere. Come on stand up." Zoya said caressing their backs. "Promise?" Both asked in union with their head probed up. "Yes promise." She said before kissing them on their foreheads. Ahad and Aman gave her their dimpled smile while Zoya reciprocated by giving them with a smile of hers. "Now stand up." Zoya said breaking the hug. Ahad stood up but Aman stayed on his spot. "Aman!" Zoya called out hearing him not responding. Zoya looked down as she listened his soft snores. "He slept again!!" Ahad exclaimed shocked. "Buddhu kahi ka!!" Ahad mumbled searching for his slippers. Zoya chuckled at Ahad's dialogue but her chuckle changed into a soft smile as she saw Aman sleeping peacefully in her embrace. With a heavy heart she woke him up again. "Mama you won't get sick again right?" Ahad said entering the bathroom along with Aman who still in Zoya's arm. Zoya smiled at him and replied "Never!" Ahad smiled and with the help of Zoya he stood up on the stool. The next thirty minutes passed with Zoya's getting AhAm (Ahad & Aman) ready with their talks.

"GOOD MORNING!!" Aman shouted as soon he entered the kitchen. He was still in Zoya's arm while Ahad was holding Zoya's hand. "Good morning." Ahad said politely. "Good Morning." Asad replied with a smile. Najma who just entered the kitchen with Haya immediately looked at her watch. "Just 45 mins. and you both woke up and ready too." She exclaimed shocked. AhAm always took 2 hours to wake up and get ready when Najma use to wake them up. "Tamator they always take this much time." Zoya replied confused. Aman moved down from Zoya's lap and moved towards Haya. Ahad was already next to Haya. "NO!" Najma replied. "They always took 2 hours." She continued making Zoya's eyes to widen up. She looked at AhAm who were playing with Haya already. Zoya smiled at began to cut fruits to AhAm. "This is cheating." Najma pouted taking a glass of juice. Zoya shook her head while giggling. "What cheating? This is not cheating.They know that I will get them up at any cost but you won't so they just took the advantage. After all Zoya Khan kai bache hai!!" Zoya replied.

Hearing Zoya Khan from Zoya made Asad smile. He was a silent spectator to everything. He was enjoying the come back of Zoya. "Najma could you just pass this to Ahad and Aman." Zoya said. Najma took the bowl and placed in front of AhAm. AhAm saw it but prefered to play with Haya rather than eating fruits which they certainly don't like. "They won't eat fruits Zoya. You can bet me on that." Najma said making Zoya chuckle. "Wanna bet me sweet heart?" She asked Najma with eye brow raised. Najma on looking at the look on Zoya's face said "No. I know they will eat because of you." Zoya laughed and turned towards AhAm. She signaled Najma just one minute. "Ahad Aman eat the fruits." She said to AhAm who were busy with Haya. Ahad heard what Zoya said and turned towards the table quietly making Asad chuckle. Ahad was like him totally. Zoya looked at Asad with accusing eyes. "What was there to chuckle Mr. Khan?" She inquired. "Nothing." He tried to suppress of smile but it appeared despite his tries. "There is something for sure. Otherwise you would have not been smiling like this. Are you making fun of me?" She asked. Though she was happy to see Asad smiling as much Asad was happy to see Zoya back. "I was just thinking that you are a hitler." He teased. "Allah Miya what's wrong with you? Hitler and me? No way Mr. Khan. Hitler honge ap not me." Zoya replied.

Aman who was playing with Haya stopped and turned towards them. He looked at Ahad who looked back at him. They both frowned together. Najma took a deep sigh saying "Somethings never change." She looked at AhAm who were frowning together. "Zoya right now everyone saw who is hitler. I am not..." "ALLAH MIYA WHAT'S WRONG WITH BOTH OF YOU??? STOP FIGHTING!!" AhAm shouted together putting a stop to Asad's reply. "Allah Miya what's wrong with both of you? Itna larte kyu hu ap dono? My ears hurt Ouch!!" Aman said keeping his hands on his ears. "Dining table rule no. 1: No fight on the table. Bhul gaye?" Ahad said keeping a hand on his forehead. Najma who was controlling her laugh burst out in fits of laughter after watching AhAm. "No noise on the table." Ahad said turning towards Najma. Najma stopped while nodding but she was giggling. After that everyone went back to their plates other than AhAm who were playing with Haya rather than having their breakfast. Zoya looked at them and chuckled but then donning a serious look she said "Mr. Aman & Ahad Ahmad Khan eat your fruits right now." Ahad and Aman turned to look at a very serious Zoya and Asad who was trying to hide his smile behind the newspaper. "Tomorrow!!" They both said meekly with an extra ordinary smile. Zoya smiled and gave them her dimpled smile but then immediately her smile vanished as she said "RIGHT NOW!" Ahad and Aman pouted taking their seats. Najma smiled at Zoya as if saying "Wonderful!" While Zoya just winked at her. Everything was coming back to normal with Zoya trying her best to be normal. Asad and Najma tried their best to not make Zoya feel bad and somewhere they succeeded also.

Asad entered his room when his phone rang. It was a call from an unknown number. "Hello Asad." Came a voice from the phone. Asad eyes misted up immediately as he recognized the voice. "Ammi." He whispered in daze. Though he went to SM but he didn't saw her there nor did she heard her voice. "Asad kaise hu?" Dilshad asked though she was also emotional. "I..I am fine. How are you?" Asad replied in a thick voice. He felt a pain in his throat due to the blockage of tears he had created. "I am fine. Tumse kuch zaroori baat karni thi!" Dilshad said as she gained control over her emotions. "You never need my permission. You can talk whatever you want to." Asad replied in a low voice. "Asad I can't talk to you on phone I need to meet you." Dilshad said. Her voice was serious making Asad confuse. "Ammi is everything okay? Did Mr. Rashid hurt you?" Asad asked immediately. Though he wasn't in contact with her but he held no grudge against her. All he had for her was love and care. Dilshad smiled sadly as she felt care in his voice. "There is nothing like that. It is about Ha.." "I will meet you at 6:00 pm in Arcadian cafe. Allah Hafiz." With that he ends the call leaving a perplexed Dilshad behind.

"Asad." Zoya called him as she entered the room. Asad was gathering his stuff as he was leaving for office. "Hmm." Was what he said only in reply. He was lost in thoughts. "Are you angry with me?" Zoya asked as she felt him ignoring her. "What? From where did it came now?" Asad said coming near her. "No I just felt that you are ignoring me." Zoya said. "I can never ignore you." He replied cupping her face. "I..I want to talk something important with you. Come soon tonight." Zoya replied holding his hand which were presents on her cheeks. He lightly pecked her forehead and said "Sure." Zoya moved out of grip and looked at him intently. "What happened?" Zoya asked after analyzing him. "N...othing." Asad replied turning his back towards Zoya. "Mr. Asad Ahmad Khan for your information I can easily understand when you are lying. So tell me what happened?" Zoya asked coming in front of him. "Ammi called me. She wants to meet me." Asad said sighing. Zoya understood his turmoil and rubbed her hand on his arm encouraging him to speak. "It's it's (sigh) I don't know how I will face her. I mean it has been 5 years Zoya since I saw her actually talked to her. I don't know whether I will be able to control myself in front of her. I don't want to hurt her." Asad said whatever was going on in his mind.

"Do you trust my choice?" Zoya asked him making Asad all confuse. "What?" He asked. "What what? Just answer me in yes or no. Do you trust my choice?" Zoya asked again. "Of course yes."Asad replied. "Then don't worry. The Asad who is my choice will never hurt his ammi. I know that actually I believe that." She
said smiling making Asad smile also. "You always find a way to convince me. Right?" Asad asked wrapping his arm around her shoulder. "Of course. Mrs. Asad Ahmad Khan ju hoon!" Zoya said folding her arms on her chest giving a proud look. Asad chuckled at her. "I am leaving see you at night. Allah Hafiz." He said collecting his bag. Zoya stopped Asad by holding his hand. Asad turned back towards her and said "In senses not drunk." Zoya nodded with a nervous smile. "Take care of your self!" Zoya said hugging him. Asad looked at her confused. "Zoya is everything okay?" Asad asked in concern. "Yes everything is okay now. Just that I am Sorry." Zoya replied making Asad hug her tightly to give her support. He knew what she was talking about.

So how was it?
Hope you all like it.
Do Like & Comment.
Till the next time,
GOOD BYE!

Scroll down for precap!!😊
Edited by Minahil_Hanjra - 7 years ago
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
PRECAP:

"Excuse me!! Who are you? N how dare you enter my cabin with out my permission?" Asad said he saw a female figure sitting on his chair. "I am really close to you. Don't you remember me?" Came the reply making Asad's eyes to widen in shock. "What the hell are you doing here?" Asad shouted making the intruder to turn towards him. "Arre gussa kyu ho rahe hu?" Said the female her face still not visible. "If you didn't left in 2 minutes I will call the police here. LEAVE RIGHT NOW!" He shouted.

For PM's Buddy Me!😊
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Update is res for Natalya Bedi, Kabhi_Asya, -Jass-, Ayat 20, Sasir, Anopama, Jasleen Kaur, Daljit, Niks, PriyaSweety-Anu, Kritz4ever, Mirage, Asifiqbalsh, Nilusoni, Linsie & Mystic River.😊

A very very special res for Aanchal (Hope you come back soon😊), Soumya (Hope you like it😊) & Shweta (You have forgotten me😭).
LuvurselF thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minahil_Hanjra

Are you going to unres??

Yeshh baby. 😳