Originally posted by: DN_Asya

Nice update!!

Loved the mixture of emotions!
Wondering what happened to Zoya?
Loved it!!
Cont. soon after exams!😊

Thanks!!
I am glad to know that!!πŸ˜ƒ
Will try to update when time will permit!
Ajuzangel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Love it
Awesome story
Very cute asya family
Omg family lost their princess
Very restless about precap
Hope zoya is fine
Please pm me of upcoming updates
Will wait for pm
Update soon
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Ajuzangel

Love it

Awesome story
Very cute asya family
Omg family lost their princess
Very restless about precap
Hope zoya is fine
Please pm me of upcoming updates
Will wait for pm
Update soon

Thanks!!
I am glad that you liked it!!
I will PM for sure!!
Will try to update ASAP!😊
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

beautiful update...
somewhere dilshad was selfish with her love...

sad about zoya
Silver_Shiver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Linsie

beautiful update...
somewhere dilshad was selfish with her love...

sad about zoya

Thanks!!😊

Word Count: 1

Silver_Shiver thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_yadav

Unres
Soolie fr the latu unres

So happy to see u back πŸ€—
Even i m also back on IF
Was busy nowadays with office works.
My boss is so cruel u knw ..

By the way hws ur exams going on.
Hope they r going well
When u will free.frm.exams ??

It is OK! I understand!! MZH ka bhi unres kardo!!😭
I am also happy to be back!! Yeah I noticed you were not active also. Boss!! Well I hate him for being cruel to such a sweetheart. All went good!! I am free from them. It is going to be a week since I am free.πŸ˜†

Now coming 2 the update

Kyu roolya itana mujhe 😭
They lost Thier baby .poor asya ..
But what asad meant by she broke her promise (precap)
Is he referring to baby or zoya

I like to make you cry!!πŸ˜† Just kidding!! I hate myself for doing that but you know destiny! Well I was in a sad mood so the update was also sad at the end. It was Zoya to whom he was referring to!!

Najma cm 2 meet asad .so sweet of her
So asad send her with dillu ammi.
But najma angry with dillu ammi
Here Ahad is so like AAK
Is aman like zoya .??

Yeah Najma is angry with Dilshad. Yeah Ahad is like AAK. Aman is... Actually I haven't decided that yet. 😳

Both r not babies🀣 ( dnt called them baby call junior AAK)
Both meet their dadi but even dillu ammi dnt knw about her grandsons.. poor she ..
Love the connection between them .
But somehow she deserved it.( Dillu ammi)
Asya lovely dovely moments always treat to.read ..

Yeah they are not BABIES they are junior AAK's . Yeah Dilshad deserved it!! I am glad that you liked AsYa moments!!😊

Anabiya.is no more😭 v can understand zoya's pain being a mother it's nt easy fr her to belevie ...
But fr asad it must be hell feeling he can't even cry like zoya or.react the same way
He Need to show himself strong to handle zoya n her boys ..

This is what is going to make AsYa more strong. Yeah Asad has to be strong! Of course Asad Ahmad Khan don't displays his emotions to public. They are exclusively reserved for Mrs. Khan!!πŸ˜‰

But wnt must be the reason for him.to enter SM ..
Y I m.feeling something more bad is going to happen ..

Hmm well I don't know!! Yeah something more bad is gonna happen! Just Wait and Watch!!πŸ˜‰

Kahi zoya toh asad ko chor kr nahi Chale Gaye ( I knw I m thinking much ) but.ye ho bhi sakta hai ...

U knw I can't trust any wirters over here ..πŸ˜†
Gul Mata se jayada mujhe dar yaha ke writers se lagta hai

Yeah you are right!! That was too much!! I know!! But I can't be like GUL!! So please don't compare me with him!!

Update nxt soonish after exmas ..

Will update in some days!

Thanks for the lovely comment!!
πŸ€—
Silver_Shiver thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvurselF

Awesome update. Thank You!!πŸ˜ƒ
Like u said an update filled with various emotions.
Happy ,sad ,heartbreaking... Told you!!πŸ˜‰
Ahad is an exact copy of Asad while Aman is so cute in his own way .
Both blessed Asya's life with happiness.
Najma's convo with Asad was also nice . Glad to know that!!
So Asad asked najma to be with their ammi .bcz he know she'll shatter if she lose her daughter too. U know Asad can never let his AMMI to be completely shattered!!
Asad didn't wants to revisit his past by meeting his ammi .
And he's holding back his emotions for his family .the way Zoya support him was nice . Not because of his family! He is doing it for himself! Because he knows revisiting the past will only gave him and his family pain!
Asya scene was nice nd romantic. I am glad to know that seriously!πŸ˜ƒ
Ahad -dilshad-Aman scene was superb.
Beautifully protrayed . Thank you!! I am happy that I was able to portray it correctly!!πŸ˜ƒ
Ahad remined Her of Asad nd she instantly felt a connection with both kids .
Unknowingly they were healing each other. Yeah they were!!
And ahad's prediction abt meeting her son soon will also come true .
But not the way they wanted it to be . They will meet but you are correct not in a way they wanted to.
Whole Hospital scene was heartbreaking. I know but important tha.😭
The pain of losing their baby ,Asad's helplessness ,Zoya's pain everything described beautifully. Thank you soo much!!
Totally an amazing nd worth await update . I am glad I was able to make it a WORTH wait update!!
Continue soon
Thanks for pm πŸ€—

Thanks alot for the lovely and encouraging comment!!
It means alot!! Will try to update soon!!
You are the most welcome!πŸ€—
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
OK first of all it is extremely lengthy!! But no worry I love it already!!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: -loving_life-

Res!!

Yay!!! Update!!!!
I'm so happy to see it!
Will unres tonight πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ
Unres
Firstly sooo sorry for replying sooo late actually I had read this on on the same day when you updated but was not able to reply as that day I was with some or the other person and nobody knows about my link with writing and reading stories apart from my besties! And then much to my annoyance Internet went down as my idiot brother poured soft drinks on the router now I'm finally in hostel and was able to unres

Finally an UNRES.. Aankhe taras gayi!!πŸ˜† OK I understand so NO need of a SORRY! Looks like you enjoyed your BD!! Brothers are always idiots!!πŸ˜†

Now finally coming to this beautiful story
You are seriously a talented writer I mean u made me laugh, cry, all the emotions was over flowing in this update

Thanks A lot!πŸ˜ƒ Thank u soo much that is such a huge compliment for me!! So thanks a lot!!πŸ˜ƒ

Asad's hospital discharge scene ahad and aman hahaha god just love them ahad like his father junior protective Ahmed Khan doesn't trust his ammi like his father when it comes to her health and aman clueless at times like his mother I'm not bullakard awww
Aman imitating ahad was soo cute typical siblings thing even my sister used to the same and I used to get angry that why are you copying my actions and she used to reply bekause main apki suster hu na and I would be like Urgghh!

Yeah they are like father like son!! Haha πŸ˜† I am trying to use daily life things and it seems you are easily able to match them!! Me and my younger sister do the same!!πŸ˜†

Najma-Asad got so emotional after seeing each other loved their bro-sis moment still he don't want to face his ammi and he did right no point going back to past which will only hurt him and Zoya love and efforts will go in vain and dilshad deserves that for leaving her son for a man who doesn't cared for his family even najma opposed her decision and I loved it

Yeah because I think Najma loves Asad a little more than Dilshad!! You know I am not dumb like the show makers by showing Najma supporting Dilshad becuz still far I remember she opposed the visit of Rashid at the house also!! So no point in letting her support to Dilshad!! Same here I love it too!!

Dilshad overhead najma- Ayan talk and was sad well its too late for her to realize
Felt bad for asad how much he is missing his mother wish dilshad didn't took that decision Zoya was right she should have realised the difference between want and need she herself choosed that hell for her

Yeah It is late to repent that but not that much late!πŸ˜‰ You know whatever your close one's have done you can never be like not missing them!! N specially when it is your mother!! Yeah because there is a BIG difference between NEED and WANT!!

Their morning romance ☺️ it was really intense loved it do add more of such scenes just romantically beautiful
Loved how she called him asad πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you! Tried to be a little romantic you know!!πŸ˜‰ I am glad I succeeded in writing it properly!! Thanks for the suggestions. I surely will add more scenes but the upcoming updates are going to be sad ones!! Hehe that was my favorite part to write.. It is always a treat for me when Zoya calls him by his name, ASAD!!πŸ˜† So I thought that lets share it with you all!!πŸ˜‰

Dinning table fight was hilarious asya yeh dono kabhi nahi sudrege and that's a good thing πŸ˜†

Yeah AsYa are AsYa only ye nahi sudhrege!! But I don't think soo that anyone wants them to do so!!

And that stairs scene god asad what was need of making stairs in your house 😭

Yeah what was the need of making the stairs??😭

since I had read the teaser I knew it was coming I was like Pls don't do this I just kept by mobile away because so can't read this I went to terrace for a while to calm down and then I came back to continue the task as life is not only about mitwa moments felt terribly bad for asya they lost their child please yaar bring back their daughter Zoya was fully broken liked the way how asad was portraying himself to be strong for Zoya though he too was fully broken from inside

At first I thought lets just make it a nightmare or something because I wasn't feeling to spoil to small family!! But then the devil in me shouted and here is the result! Same here but I am feeling hell after killing Anabia! Asad's broken state is something I did not wanted but destiny it was!! N TBH when I wrote Zoya's crying I literally imagined that scene n Asad (my one) called me senti. because a tear or two escaped through my eyes!! I was just thinking that "Zoya par kya guzar rahi hogi??" N the outcome is in front of you!!

Finally dilshad met the cutipies loved that scene it was cute and emotional I so want her to know it's her grandchildren

She will get to know but not soo easily!! I am glad you liked the scene!!πŸ˜ƒ

Precap:
Asad in siddiqui mansion!
Why is he saying Zoya broke her promise what's wrong with Zoya?
Did asad came there to take solace from dilshad after all mother is needed the most in this time

U will get to know that in the next update!! Just wait and watch because PATIENCE IS VIRTUE!!πŸ˜‰

Please I'm getting impatient update soon!!!!!!

Aww so sweet of you but I will take time to go into gloomy mood to write a gloomy update!!
But will try to update soon!!

Thanks for the lovely, overwhelming, long and encouraging comment!!
Love you for the suggestions!!πŸ€— Will try to implement them for sure!!

Edited by Minahil_Hanjra - 7 years ago
Silver_Shiver thumbnail

Thanks alot!😊
Meethi1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Read everything in one go
Awesome story
Continue soon 😊