Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

And Yo Charm I fulfilled your challenge to me of reviewing the episode.. I did it.. and you didn't even applaud me ?😲*Daghabaaz re hayee daghabaaz re πŸ˜†*

Ash am so sorry - I missed your review by accident (being really honest here!!) πŸ˜† and have read it now Ash! Loved it too πŸ‘ So proud of my Ashy here 😎 πŸ˜† and finally thank you for the reviewπŸ˜›
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Thanks for posting the pic Sims - it's really cute and can see a lovely friendship between KNK fantastic four...really gushing about this pic πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Again love the positioning between MoNa/EmNa and FaSa/ZaSh πŸ˜†

they are adjacent to the each other as well brothers and sisters sitting adjacently too - just adorable
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Yo guys Navin just replied me this.. I don't know why but I am scared now for what she said about the end of the show.. HOPEFULLY you will like the end ? Matlab normally we shouldn't like it ? Or we won't be able to like it ?

My brain is coming up with all sort of theories now πŸ€” 😳 getting scared too as it's doesn't sound very promising either. Really hope there isn't a sad ending where Ayna or Moshin will die...JUST NOOO!!!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
These fab 4 are amazingg !! I was taken aback by Navin's comment about the end n then she posted this pic n I was again happy !
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
MoNa can't die 😑 even their home needs them.. it won't be a home anymore.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
It can't only be death.. it can also be separation :( .. I won't be surprised if they showed it.. since they recalled some scenes from the past too the same way.. how Sajal mentioned about the past.. when Aaina mentioned about going to their Mom's house.. I won't be surprised if they showed Mohdin reacting the same way :( MoNa ki development ka kachra na karen bas !
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Again love the positioning between MoNa/EmNa and FaSa/ZaSh πŸ˜†

they are adjacent to the each other as well brothers and sisters sitting adjacently too - just adorable

I love ZaSh ! The name I mean. And yeaaah I loove their positions too ! So perfectoo !! N not to mention that MoNa are looking more fresh than FaSa 😎
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Okay so I will be leaving in no less time for work. Just wanted to mention again that if you guys want it then we all gather at a time when most of us could watch the episode to discuss it live tonight. I will be home at 8pm Paris time and it will be midnight in Pakistan.. this is the most accurate reference I can give about time.. πŸ˜† everyone can go with it as per their country referencing to Pakistan time lol.. agey ap logon ki marzi :D
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I love them so Damn much

All 4 of them are very good souls off screen as well

And hence they cud gel so well