Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
I don't think Mohsin was flirting ...its just teasing in good humour n how ayna opinions always matter to him so much ...that also shows how much he is affected by her pov
I didn't find anything cringeworthy even when Mohsin indeed tried to be a bit romantic from epi 25 to 29...man those were SEXY in some other level

EMAAD has so well captured the character Mohsin that he makes each n every expression n feeling so believable for the viwers

And coming to repeating the structure of scenes...well the set up may be same ...like Mona scene in bedroom and family scene in dining table or drawing room or lawn

But the subject n content of each scene is very much different

Till now I never felt any MONA scene "structure" was ever repeated ...even 1%...and given it's 40 epis ...thats a HUGE achievement from the writers side

Every Mona scene had been differentldifferently written yet we cud relate it with the characters Mohsin n AYNA

And in a very subtle n unsaid n indirect way the writer also hv shown many times how much they hv developed as a couple
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Jasmine

Frankly in the post leap track there hadn't been any real major development in the characterisations apart from the subtle ones which can go unnoticed...but I really do think that if there wasn't a post leap track and the show continued from the pre-leap then we would have gotten to see much more progress and changes within the character development. My guess is that the makers are keeping it stationary for now and will reserved real or further changes in character development for the last couple of episodes so won't be long now. But again this is just my guess so could be wrong here
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Jasmine

Frankly in the post leap track there hadn't been any real major development in the characterisations apart from the subtle ones which can go unnoticed...but I really do think that if there wasn't a post leap track and the show continued from the pre-leap then we would have gotten to see much more progress and changes within the character development. My guess is that the makers are keeping it stationary for now and will reserved real or further changes in character development for the last couple of episodes so won't be long now. But again this is just my guess so could be wrong here

I haven't really commented on this, but I think Moshin and Aina did develop post leap. They do act like a married couple who value each other's opinions. They do for the most part fight with maturity.

Prior to the leap Moshin was very domineering, he also gave Aina a hard time every time she made a mistake, and he rarely acknowledged his own. He is a lot softer now and he does look for her approval. Right now, she disapproves of his actions more than he does of hers. She voices he disappointment. I agree he does what he wants, but it's almost like he is hurt everytime she doesn't see his side of an issue. She defends him to the kids and he defends her to his sister.

Also, up until Sajal created a scene, he had no problem with they way Maaz and Rania act. They are fairly obvious. Maaz's first complaint was she did not make me chai late night. Moshin took Maaz's side.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
No you have misunderstood me. My comments wasn't really about the changes in characters rather the lack of the drive in characters to move on which is preventing the story to move further. At the moment - all the characters are playing safe - there's no real changes/movement in the storyline from the original characters. Most of its was expected. Rather it is the new characters (kids and Alia) creating new dramas not the original characters. Sajal's behaviour was nothing new and same as the pre-leap. I was really think of and referring to FaSa not MoNa
I agree about MoNa and even commented that on my review so wasn't referring to MoNa but to FaSa. They seem to be unchanged and have froze in all those years. Not an an inch of change there. It is clear that MoNa's marriage is better than FaSa's. MoNa have changed yes and there's no doubt in that but the writer is very subtly when it's come to mona so some people may get the impression that they haven't change even though they have. While Sajal had not change at all and even though I do understand her behaviour and reaction - I still find it strange to see her bearing the same amount of anger and resentment from
the pre-leap and this time she is even willing to ruin others' reputation too.
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sajal has turned out to be so dominative ! In MoNa's relationship at least they both listen to each other.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Ash read my review on page 124 now! 😳...think I will have to prompt you to read my posts all the time now 🤣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I have read your review.. felt similar as you.. but only one thing.. you skipped all RaAz scenes ? How rude 🤣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And Yo Charm I fulfilled your challenge to me of reviewing the episode.. I did it.. and you didn't even applaud me ? 😲 *Daghabaaz re hayee daghabaaz re 😆*
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Ash read my review on page 124 now! 😳...think I will have to prompt you to read my posts all the time now 🤣

If you want me to read some particular post of yours.. then yes you will have to remind me 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Yo guys Navin just replied me this.. I don't know why but I am scared now for what she said about the end of the show.. HOPEFULLY you will like the end ? Matlab normally we shouldn't like it ? Or we won't be able to like it ?