_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
ASH! for you:
Image result for bollywood reaction gifs food
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sajal is hateful character ... horrid sister...😔 her insecurities are gone to some crazy unnecessary level now after all of these many years. Aina has more to loose if she opens her mouth so why would she do any thing to make life miserable for all children and her and her husband... why can't sajal see this???
I kind od felt the scene between Mohsin and aina was forced as far as the scenes ( aina's facial expressions mostly) in the bedroom but the dialogues were fluid (well written)
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Finally read Tabs live reviews ! Enjyed them .. felt like I am again watching the episode. You go girl !

I wanted to say this earlier but as we all want suspense wali epis so we may not like it but why not start doing a live session here at a particular time when everyone can be a part of it and people who watch the show at thag time can post live reviews n we can all discuss it.. cuz these epis literally don't have spoilers at all.. to care the least lol.. so no body will mind.. cuz I personally want to know whenever I come home about the episode.. so whats say ?
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Alright have watched today's ep as usual anyway 😆 So here is my review which is not as good as Taby by the way 😆

FaSa returned 😆 and Ayna's joy was visible and it's was a sightseeing when the sisters reunite after living apart for so many years. Moshin's hug with Faraz was equally good too. Really liked the part where he looked surprised to his wife asked her why hadn't she told him about them being here in their house and she replied they told her not to. Indicated good healthy relationship between husband and wife.

Aftaq is just 😆 😆 and well done to Tabi for telling him that she would like him to buy their house with his own money/earning...Aftaq's funny and irritating facial expressions was worth a watch lol.

Skipped Rania and Maaz scenes 🤢 😆

MoNa's scene was great! It's seem like they are having a typical husband and wife banter there. Moshin is still in awe with Ayna. While Ayna was teasing him. 😆 Don't know about everyone else but I liked it - it's was a maturer and calmer MoNa scene. They were even remembering their old selves 😆

Sajal is shown to be a very insecure woman and doesn't want Maaz to drift away from her at any cost. She didn't appreciate not being involved in decision-making about Maaz's rishta. And is still wary toward Ayna while Ayna continue to be a good sister to her. While I didn't like Sajal's behaviour - I can see why she is feeling the way she is. She see Ayna as her competitor and rival when it's comes to Maaz.

Really enjoyed Ayna and Rania's scene. Ayna telling Rania that Faraz requested Moshin to allow Rania to attend to university which he had agreed too...and this just shows that Faraz still have some influence on Moshin - so let's hope he will put his influence into a good use like telling MoNa to have some alone time together as a couple and he and Sajal will look after MoNa's brood 😆 😆

The last MoNa scene was good too - they like sharing and talking about things with each other.

Sajal being a meanie came in to MoNa's bedroom and spewed all sorts of rubbish about their daughter. Ayna's shocked facial expression and MoNa sharing subtle glances toward one another - not liking and not believing Sajal's comments. Eventually leading Moshin to protest and defend their daughter's honour. Another great moment to see MoNa in their protective parent mode 😳

Again skipped Maaz and Rania scene but watched the part where Sajal and MoNa came in. Loved the way Ayna came in - standing between her husband and son while telling Rania to move and get inside. She knew Moshin's mood changed after caughting their daughter spending time with Maaz in the middle of the night and was trying to protect their kids from her husband's wrath. The ep freezed on Moshin facing toward the direction where Rania ran off, indicating he is angry with his daughter.

Can't wait for tomorrow's ep
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Finally read Tabs live reviews ! Enjyed them .. felt like I am again watching the episode. You go girl !

I wanted to say this earlier but as we all want suspense wali epis so we may not like it but why not start doing a live session here at a particular time when everyone can be a part of it and people who watch the show at thag time can post live reviews n we can all discuss it.. cuz these epis literally don't have spoilers at all.. to care the least lol.. so no body will mind.. cuz I personally want to know whenever I come home about the episode.. so whats say ?

Ash I agree it will be good for me too as I usually come home quite late so would like to know beforehand too to prepare myself 😆 😆
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Anyone watching ao laut chalein? What a drama 🥺
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
To be honest I was annoyed with Maaz and Rania

Rania should know better and should have wait till the morning to talk to Maaz...she is daft to meet him in the middle of the night...it's like she's desperate and doesn't have anything else in life to think or talk about other than Maaz. I want to see the girl in Rania - not just Maaz's love interest... she need to do something that doesn't involve Maaz or even relate to him. Whenever Rania's scenes come up it's always about Maaz. Just irritating!!

Not impressed with Maaz either - whether he like it or not, this is Moshin and Ayna's home so their rules must be respected. Last week Ayna told him not to meet Rania freely outside in the middle of the night and that they should keep a respectful distance with one another till marriage. Maaz already know Moshin is very strict and conservative in these things so he should have tried to abide these rules and wait for an appropriate moment preferably sometime in the daytime to discuss with Rania. Whereas Maaz seem to think that he can do whatever he want and that too freely and carelessly.

This just show that both Maaz and Rania are immature teenagers and yet they want to marry! Just ridiculous! 😆 😆
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Notice the difference between the brothers (Moshin and Faraz)

As Faraz actually greeted Ayna, putting his hand on top of her head to show respect. Moshin on the other hand, just hugged Faraz tightly and even sat next to his wife expressing his happiness about FaSa but did not show any acknowledgement or exchange any greeting to Sajal 🤣 🤣

Moshin and Sajal are clearly opposite to Faraz and Ayna 😆 😆
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Maaz the character is very well written
I just wish the actor was different

Plus there is no CHEMISTRY between hina n the actor maaz

Which is another drawback

There is no CHEMISTRY between umeru naru n Maryam aka taabi Affaq as well as actors but given taabi n Affaq rnt supposed to b in love kinda saved the need of CHEMISTRY n umeru narus acting compensate for everything

But same can't be said abt maaz n rania

They r shown to b in love with each other but the hero is a below average actor and the actors hv zero CHEMISTRY...so much so that we feel like forwarding them

Whereas whenever I see rania with Tabi AYNA alia asher or even the scenes with sajjal today was also fun

But with maaz the Jodi just doesn't click n this Jodi being flop is one of the big reasons why the recent epis r a turn off

Whereas we were enjoying the epis pre maaz

They did casting of each n every character perfectly except maaz n given it was such an important character post leap the whole show has to bear the burnt
Knklove thumbnail
Guys watch sajjals Insta story. Emmad looks beautiful lol