Me at your comments:
Image result for reaction gifs bollywood thank you
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
@TABS...thanks for inventing this LIVE REVIEW THING
I love it

That way we kinda relive the whole epi with u n ur funny witty comments makes the whole experience even better n more entertaining

From where did u get this LIVE review idea yaar

It's so innovative

And let us know ant the small details u notice which wud hv been overlooked if u wrote ant the whole epi in one go

I wish we had ur live reviews from epi 1 itself

Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Had to edit the above post of mine thrice to change from LOVE review to LIVE review
Damn auto correct
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@TABS...thanks for inventing this LIVE REVIEW THING

I love it

That way we kinda relive the whole epi with u n ur funny witty comments makes the whole experience even better n more entertaining

From where did u get this love review idea yaar

It's so innovative

And let us know ant the small details u notice which wud hv been overlooked if u wrote ant the whole epi in one go

I wish we had ur live reviews from epi 1 itself

I often forget what I want to talk about while I watch and then when I write reviews, nothing comes to mind, so I started noting done points while watching the episode and then would write a review...but i'm lazy and thats too much work so I write whatever come to my head now πŸ˜†

but omg. it takes so long because I pause the show to write...so one episode takes like 1.5 hours...so I hv to keep a chunk of time aside to watch KNK...that's why this is the only show I do live reviews for 😎
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Ash and Charm

dear Behenas, Ab toh dekhlo episode...πŸ˜†
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@TABS...one thing I disagree though ...i loved the reunion scenes a lot...
Be it AYNA sajjal

AYNA faraaz

Or Mohsin FARAAZ...which I loved the most n didn't find pheeka at all...obviously they won't start shouting n jumping around n Mohsin doesn't show his feelings much anyways but the way he hugged faraaz again saying MERE Bhai was BEAUTIFUL
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Really?
I mean yeah it was sweet but them saying " Mere bhai" over and over again ( although it was like 3 times Max) made me laugh out loud. And it's not the shows fault or anything...

just in general life too, I think Men are so bad at expressing how they feel...they forget how to do it...πŸ˜†

for whatever reason, I felt connected to Sajal-Ayna's reunion more..πŸ€“ πŸ˜†

plus men on Tv and dramas rarely express their emotions or are shown having strong bonds with other men...which is one of the reasons i love Mohsin's monologues

The other brother jodi I really liked was in Khuda Mera bhi hai😳

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Review of episode 40
So, finally the fab 4 are back. I am calling them fab 4 just for their first meeting scenes.. when Aaina saw FaSa and when Mohsin saw Faraz. These two moments gave me so many feeels ! I was bought to the pre leap era. Other than those moments, the whole episode had same new show vibes.

Sajal not agreeing on Maaz Rania was expected. N now we have Alia too.. to give a dose to Sajal.. she told her the story from A to z n that was it.. it was as if she was hit by short circuit πŸ˜†. She talked to Maaz she talked Faraz about this matter.. and asked same questions to both this much in shock she was and I was laughing at her shock idk why πŸ˜†.

On a serious note, we all know why Sajal doesn't want this rishta.. cuz it will link Aaina Maaz more.. into a relation which will be official. Her fear is fine.. but it is shown in an extreme manner. Like yo Maaz is a guy not a girl who is going to leave her house and live in her susral after marriage. If they came here to stay then of course Maaz Aaina will happen to meet often.. it's the same thing .
Also, so bad of Sajal of not even talking to Aaina properly. As I said earlier, only in those few moments I had good feels of these fab 4 otherwise Sajal behaved as if Aaina has just done that mistake and their mother died just now.. πŸ₯±. Like yo it has been million of years.. change a bit ! But I guess some people do stay the way they are cuz they think too much about what could happen instead of what IS happening. Sajal is like this.. she was always shown this way.

Maaz n Sajal don't have that much of a bond.. I mean they love each other n all as mom son.. but Faraz-Maaz is what you call bonding.. I love these two.

Now Rania ma'am is on mission impressing saasuma.. it was a cute scene when Rania is eating gol gappas and Sajal says ' apni maa aur behen ka haath hi bata diya karo' amd rania is like help karti toh hun.. to which Sajal says.. haan aise khaa k πŸ˜†. It was a cute scene, if Maaz Rania happened, I would love to have these kind of scenes between saas bahu.

Also, OMGG ! The very first scene where Rania is all set to impress Sajal with her dressing.. n there goes her mismatched shoes .. MY GOD I laughed so bad in that scene !! 🀣 That was actually hilaaarious !! Her face was priceless.

And finally MoNa scene.. was so subtle and a good one. I just love their subtle smiles, smirks, teasing, sarcastic comments on each other.. All this is so cute and MoNa-ish ☺️ I wanted more of that scene.. or even better, I wanted the rest of the episode on these two babies only ! But sigh !
I loved how she first wanted to turn lights off.. but then she looked at him n asked him about not feeling sleepy.. so casually.. and he nodding casually too.. to reply her.. n there starts their convo.. I loved this bit.. how, instead of just sleeping n letting him read or do whatever he was doing, she started a convo to make it worth it. And the convo eventually turned out to be so positive 😳.
Mohsin remarks on Aaina's personality are always interesting. WE WANT MORE OF THEM ! We even want them from Aaina for Mohsin ! It's so visible that he is so fond of her and her sharpness. Aaina was like you still think of me as the same spoilt stubborn teenager .. to which he smiles n change the topic.. on how he can still say no to Ashar.. to which Aaina again replied so beautifully. That what was the crucial point in all this matter.. it was to show your love for Ashar .. and it will Mohsin's decision at the end of the day.. n he's like.. tum waqayi samajhdar hogayi ho.. n she is finally aap maane toh sahi ☺️ and those smiles everywhere were like HEAVEN ON KNK LAND !!! AAHH I so wanted this scene to continue !

There was another scene towards the end of the epi in their bedroom when Sajal entered and spoiled it for them 😑. Matlab masla kia hai tumhe ? Tabiyat set hai ? You spoiled one more MoNa bedroom peaceful moment !
-____-

Don't know what to expect tomorrow.. let's see. And yes things are moving.. but slowly in my opinion.

------------------------

P.S. Charm, Tabs and co, HAAAHA I DID IT ! I REVIEWED TODAY'S EPI ! Distribute some sweets now 😎
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@ASH
I LOVE U

I LOVE U

I LOVE U

I SO LOVE THIS WRITING

I M SO USED TO READING THIS WRITING

I SO MISSED THIS WRITING