Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
As much as we hate sajjal for being insecure, this insecurity exsists in real life in these situations where a someone has given their child to a family member. They dont want their child to forget then or leave them to go back to the original parents
Edited by Simz786 - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

As much as we hate sajjal for being insecure, this insecurity exsists in real life in these situations where a someone has given their child to a family member. They dont want their child to forget then or leave them to go back to the original parents

EXACTLY πŸ‘πŸ‘

Word Count: 1

Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

From the sounds of it mohsin's main aaj tak tumhe samajh nai paaya was said in a taunting way, would have been nice to see it in a flirty manner if you know what i mean 😳 πŸ˜†

Exactly !!! The tone of Mohsin made me think that he is not saying in a jest, just to tease Aaina. Thank God I m not the only one who feels that...

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

PART 4:

@HIVI AND ABS

main tumhe aaj tak samajh nahi paya

SO I just watched the scenes and Mohsin's attitude is teasing and lite...He's playing with her ya know?

Like she's a puzzle that despite their time together he hasn't been able to fully understand or grasp...In my opinion, it was sort of a compliment...that she's a complex character and

the following scene where Ayna Tells him "do you think I'm still Jhalli"

is also in a teasing mood. it's suppose to be reminiscent over how far MoNa have come from the inital episodes..

TO ALL OTHER KNK MEMBERS:

In my opinion, this was one of the finest MoNa scenes...like my heart became happy seeing these two converse like this...

me @ this MoNa scene

EXACTLY I LOVED LOVED LOVED IT

And EMNA talked with their eyes here

And all the dialogues...be it teasing complimenting parenting everything is said in good spirit yet with a slight nok jhok the way every chalk n cheese couples are

And God emaad n navin look so good together

Sighsss
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

YAAA Charm so that means you took your challenge back ? Aaah that was heavyyπŸ˜†

Ash never!! Look back to my demand in Beinteha thread - I offer you a flexibility in reviewing either Monday ep or Tuesday and since you are not doing one today then you are defo doing a review tomorrow 😈

You disappoint me Ash as I knew you weren't going to review today's ep but wanted you to surprise us πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hivi

Exactly !!! The tone of Mohsin made me think that he is not saying in a jest, just to tease Aaina. Thank God I m not the only one who feels that...

I havent seen epi yet but from everyones comments
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Part 5: and i'm only 15 minutes into the actual episode πŸ˜†
For once, these Raania-Maaz scenes don't seem over or extra but natural...and i Loved the scene where he's giving her the flowers and then Faraz walks up 🀣🀣

I think all those "Filler" episodes and scenes are now over...I mean this is episode 40 so it all works out and nothing seems out of place...

ooh...In all out and KNK excitement, we all forgot to tell Sajal that Maaz like Raania πŸ˜†

tbh, and this point I'm not surprised at her insecurities, they all make sense, She's kept out of the loop and from the very begining, Sajal was a homely girl, she just wanted a normal family and to be happily married and she ended up with this jumble 😳

And she's just reacting like a normal mother whose been kept out of the loop...not out of malice or insecurity...I'd reckon if Ayna found out Ashar liked a girl like and Mohsin knew about it but didn't tell her, she'd react the same way. .
_Tabs_ thumbnail

I havent seen epi yet but from everyones comments

Simz, at the end of the day, you just got to watch and judge it on your own πŸ˜†
people are always going to disagree or agree and have different opinions on this forums...I mean if we all had the same opinions, this thread wouldn't have made it to thread #4...so many arguments and then justifications, it's all about broadening your horizon and looking at things a little differently 😳
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Me seeing All this drama
Image result for bollywood reaction gifs
Simz786 thumbnail

Our pyaare maaz & rania no chappals please πŸ˜†
Edited by Simz786 - 7 years ago