Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Why is this part annoying ? It's so natural of Aaina to feel more for Maaz.. than others. Maaz is the one she gave birth to, it's quite obvious for her to be more attractive towards Maaz.

And this is why I feel, Sajal's decision to go abroad was fair and right. She didn't only think of herself but for Aaina and her life too.. and now it all gets clearer. Aaina, would clearly be more fond of her own kid * which is completely natural * than Mohsin's. It can never be intentional.. now also, she was being more considerate towards Maaz unintentionally.. it's just when Ashar complained about it, she realized the extremity of the situation.

And this is the reason I don't want Rania Maaz..or them to live in the same house.. it should be how it has been for years. Warna everything will be messed up !
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Why is this part annoying ? It's so natural of Aaina to feel more for Maaz.. than others. Maaz is the one she gave birth to, it's quite obvious for her to be more attractive towards Maaz.

And this is why I feel, Sajal's decision to go abroad was fair and right. She didn't only think of herself but for Aaina and her life too.. and now it all gets clearer. Aaina, would clearly be more fond of her own kid * which is completely natural * than Mohsin's. It can never be intentional.. now also, she was being more considerate towards Maaz unintentionally.. it's just when Ashar complained about it, she realized the extremity of the situation.

And this is the reason I don't want Rania Maaz..or them to live in the same house.. it should be how it has been for years. Warna everything will be messed up !

When I said annoying I meant that the writers kept focusing on it. KnK used to show such subtlety and convey a character's exact emotions with just one or two scenes. I don't blame Aina at all for her love of Maaz. I would think it'd be incredibly poor writing to show Aina equally loving her children and Maaz without any type of special care towards Maaz; that's not how motherhood works. I could understand Asher's frustration, because I was getting tired of seeing it, too!

But I don't think Sajjal was acting out of anyone's interests but her own. I give Sajjal a lot of free passes; I think she had every right to be mad at Aina after her mother's death, but I cannot forgive Sajjal for how she decided to take Maaz away. There was nothing but insecurity that one day Aina would claim Maaz as her own; it's why she is still so threatened by Maaz going to Pakistan that she'll even postpone her surgery but does not want Maaz there with Aina without her to supervise them (and like I said, the doctor in me can understand why Sajjal was so particularly frantic, but that doesn't excuse her extreme insecurity).
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

@ash, I knew after Annie put those sunglasses on that we would never see her again. As much as I'd like for her to be in the post-leap scenes (because, after all, she was a huge part of the first fourth of this drama), there was nothing more to her story: she had accepted that Imran would never love her, so she acquired some of the business for herself and decided she'd be content with being financially secure, but not before asking Imran once more for love. When he denied her (again), she decided she didn't need no man. She's a businesswoman with a plan.

I wonder how her absence will be described. We probably won't get more than a few lines about her from Imran...maybe Imran and Annie ultimately got divorced; maybe they're still married but live separately (like one in America and one in Pakistan); unlikely, but maybe Annie died, though that seems a little macabre for this show. Now I'm curious to know what did transpire between Annie and Imran in 18 years. Did Annie really decide staying in this loveless marriage was best for her?

Yes, you said it. You understood that office scene perfectly. I loved that scene in it's own way but you gave a conclusion after that scene that ya, so this is the end of their story. I will actually applaud the writers to giving such an impactful closure to Ainee/Imran.

The least I can expect is that maybe they will show Ainee dead ? But kher, pehle Imran toh aye 😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Warning: * it's super cheesy and bad. not at all my best work 😆 but I don't want to revise it, and was going to trash it. so if you enjoy it, great...otherwise ignore it 😆

* my theory on how the siblings came to terms with Anni being involved in convincing mohsin.

Blue: Ashar
Red: Tabi
black: Raania

--------
"RAANIA! Are you crazy? Seriously...You had to mess up today?

" what did I do?) I just told Anni what I wanted. Baba had asked what I wanted..so I told him. what I wanted. What is so bad about that?

"Raania, he had asked what you wanted for your birthday?. Jewelery? Shoes? Books? Etc."

"AsharI! I am not Tabi that I will see books and jump for joy.--"

" Of course not. You get happy after you give headaches to all. right?"

" No...Ashar try to understand...I want to enjoy life. I want to explore the world and---"

"Yes. Yes. and you think our father will give you blessing and say, Go raania. explore the world to your heart's content. like seriously? "

"AASSHHARI! It's just a camping trip...Plus it's a class camping trip. You will be there too nah...PLEASE go talk to Baba for us... Tell him you want to go too.."

" Raania, Just shut up okay?...Ashar is absolutely right. Baba won't let you go"

"Excuse you, Ms.Tabinda Mohsin.. Just because you and Anni are quiet in front of him doesn't mean we will be too...Ashar and I will go on this trip. I mean it...We aren't all scared-y cats in this family. I mean look at Baba...If Baba is a lion then, then...

" Then?"

" ...Then,I am too, his daughter. a lion's daughter is also a lion."

" Raania, you are just too much. there's a limit to you.. I am leaving, Deal with it yourself. and listen, don't get ashar involved...

"NOO! ...Okay Tabi! don't leave...I'm sorry"

"fine...but I can only help you so much...I'll suggest what to do. You have to do the rest..."

"OKAY! now hurry up and tell us.

"By the way...so. You might not know but in the jungle, the lion doesn't hunt, the lioness does...And so, who is the lioness of this house then?"

"Who? You?!"

"ASHAR You are absolute and utterly nuts. Dude, use your brains. that God probably forgot to give you or they have rotted away. "

"You mean ANNI?!"

"No. I mean, Aunt Alia who lives in Dubai...Duffer! of course Anni. She's the only one who can convince Baba"

"OF COURSE! Afterall, only the lion listens to only the lioness"

And from that moment forth, it was a unwritten rule between the siblings, that Anni must be informed and trusted to relay all important discussions...
----

@Charm , i translated. Hopefully it helps.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Tabs that was again a good one yaar.. I want you to make a drabble fully on Mohsin Rania and Aaina too if possible.. AHH that would be spicyyy 😎
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

I agree. This side of Aina annoyed me too. To be fair, this show shows realistic, human characters. Aina isn't perfect, and she can't just turn off her love for her son. I dont think that she would have paid more attention to her child than Mohsin's. Aina keeps repeating to everyone that she loves these children like her own. I'm sure she does, it's just that she can't immediately turn off her love for Maaz either. I wish the writers toned down her affection for Maaz a little, as it was getting a bit much, but I understood where it was coming from.

@ Charmgirl and Fobby
I know, I always defend Aina. Pre leap, Aina took on taking care of Tabi. I think if she had been able to see Maaz, her attachment would not have been what see now. She is making up for loss time or getting to know the child she had to leave.
Also Moshin and Aina have been extremely protective of his kids. These kids are very sheltered and act accordingly. Taabi, Asher, and Rania do not have the depth and breadth to face the world. Hence every decision is based on Mom and dad reactions. When they do not get the desired response they lash out at Aina. Taabi did it and now Asher, if he had gotten permission to go to a university of his choice or some small freedoms, he would have overlooked Aina and Maaz. Really, Asher is upset over a second helping of biryani and Aina asking Maaz to take Care after showering.

As far as plot, it looks like Taabi leaves Affaq, Ashar rebels, and Aina's truth reveal happens all at once.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Yaaar.. I don't know why but I don't blame Sajal.. those were circumstances due to which she took some cruel decisions. I know the way was wrong.. but at the end of the day, it was for everyone's betterment.

Then again everything comes back to square one if we of Aaina-Maaz situation. So it's all confusing. I am actually wager to see how the writer will cover everything up.
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Seriously - there is one thing that bothered me in the last episode

I do truly wonder if Maaz was with MoNa from the beginning- would she love Mohsin's kids as much as she did? Again can't believe am saying this but am wondering if she truly love them as much as she did with Maaz? It's seems like to me that Maaz means more to her than the others did and I didn't like that. Because in the last episode - she was disappointed that Maaz is referring her as Aani instead of Mama. I didn't get the real issue here as since the kids didn't know Ayna isn't their mother so call her as Aani (which is really their way of calling her mama - the kids' very own special name for their mother/Ayna)

So I would have expect Ayna's heart to swell when she heard Maaz calling her as Aani same as her other kids..confused about her reaction here..

Don't get me wrong guys - I do love Ayna but is confused about how she is suddenly differentiating her kids

The ironic part is. in the Aina-Tabi-Ashar scene. Tabi turned around to give Ashar an earful but before she left, she hit two major points..

1) whether Aina considers Nadia's kids are own.

Her dialogue " Aulad se baar kar koi hota hai kya?" ( Is there anything more worth than a child?)
She said in Aina's defense, but considering the fact that Maaz is in fact her own child.
I fear Aina may end up doing something impulsive and dangerous to the stability of the families involved. So the question arises...

will Aina end up screwing things over (for the lack of a better term)? Or will that be Imraan's entry...

We could find out Maaz is Aina's child through her own words and actions before Imraan even shows up.

2) I mentioned it in my review but to develop it more...It didn't set right with me how Ashar declared he doesn't want to share his mother with anyone.

2a) So in the conclusion of the show, Will MoNa make up but the kids and Aina won't?

2b) I saw much of Mohsin shining through Ashar is that scene. The same possessiveness and idea that Aina was "something he has" or he owns. ya know? obviously in laxer terms. but Tabi and Raania ( as girls/women) are more perceptive to Aina's reactions to Maaz and how she's opened up more. In comparison to Ashar who was much more emotionally attached to Aina ( as seen from the engagement episode)
How do you think this will progress...
_Tabs_ thumbnail
So I would have expect Ayna's heart to swell when she heard Maaz calling her as Aani same as her other kids..confused about her reaction here...

OOOH. but remember a few episodes ago in Aina's monologue, she said something about how only Ashar calls her Mama often, and she was somber/regretful about it too..

I think she wishes all the kids call her mom or mama/ something along those lines..

For Tabi/Raania/Ashar, she probably consoles herself by saying they are Nadia's kids and plus we don't know what happened between closed doors...maybe Mohsin didn't want the moniker mama given to Aina...

but with Maaz, she wants that moniker...its "a rose by any other name would smell just as sweet" she wants to be recognized as his mother.

I think...thoughts?
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All I'll say is that it'd be truly awful for Mohsin's children to not acknowledge all that Aina did for them. They themselves consistently talk about how much more relatable Aina is than Mohsin. For them to not consider Aina their mother (after the Maaz truth comes out) after living their entire lives with her is truly repulsive. If that's the case, and I truly believe it won't be as the writers won't go down such a nonsensical route, then Aina doesn't need them in her life.