Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Not only you Charm, we all are fond of Abby😆

Ash did you read my reply to your post on page 114 I think? 😆
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
From the sounds of it mohsin's main aaj tak tumhe samajh nai paaya was said in a taunting way, would have been nice to see it in a flirty manner if you know what i mean 😳 😆
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Since the forum highlights the worse aspects of the epis Only

I highlight the good aspects to which people do agree but NEVER bother to mention in their own bashing posts

If every1 can fill up pgs after pgs abt what scenes they disliked ...some of which even I dislike n mention too

I can at least write one post of the scenes I liked

It's only fair

I agree I don't get CRAZY abt the post leap epis but knk STILL has one of the best post leap tracks n characterizations I hv seen among the zillions of pak dramas i hv watched till now

As many say...i completely agree now it indeed seems like a sequel to knk

And the seq is nowhere near the first part

But it's STILL very much watchable and enjoyable

Unlike others in the forum who constantly compare it with the pre leap epis...which we all know in none of rhe pak dramas the post leap n pre leap epis don't match

The only way they cud show us MONA development is thru kids and they hv been quite well doing it

It's not like an India soap where we will jv a honeymoon period n then a misunderstanding phase n then another set romantic scenes

Pak shows never revolve around the lead couple only

So keeping all these aspects in mind if we like the epis it's very much likeable

So I really don't hv. to be "OPTIMISTIC" ...neither do I draw conclusions or predictions from promos or OST vids or Insta BTS pics

I watch the epis itself n then comment on the things I liked

As simple as that

@bold: Hey Abby, I don't know who you're targeting here...but I'm gonna put this out there for you that this is an open forum and every single person has the right to say whatever they feel like just like you speak your mind. Noone watches this show looking for faults and then come here and post about it..I don't think anyone has tht faltu time on their hands. We all watch this show cuz we like something about it...that doesn't mean we have to agree to EVERYTHING makers are shoving down our throat! You like every episode good for you, but not everyone watches this show with a blind fold on...definitely not me. And comparing it to Indian dramas is kind of stupid...everyone is fully aware that they are watching a paki drama and not an Indian one..we're not sitting here expecting people to be re-born, marry 10 times or have saas bahu issues. However we do expect the makers to keep their focus on the storyline that was presented to us of interest, rather then stretching it. Anyways I hope no one is bashed directly or indirectly for their comments .. and if anyone has any issue with the comments made on the episodes please address it directly and humbly. Peace!
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
PART 2:
okay, I expected Mohsin-Faraz reunion to be more " lit" 😆 it seemed a bit bland or peekha peekha

Our pyaare Affu miyan is concerned with property so much like he is the one paying all the property taxes 🤣

okay, so this is the second time they've mentioned the "Nano ki ghar" property...so obviously this is going to be important...what if

Maaz and co. Go to that house and that's where he meets Imraan who for whatever reason is there/looking for Ayna? 🤓

Anyway, back to the story...

Affu wants to take the easy way out an get the old house but Tabi is like nah, I want you to build me a house on your own...😳

and if I'm going to look at it optimistically then I hope it gets Affaq thinking...like obviously he's gotten the "taking the easy way out" idea from Alia, she's looking for her benefit at all times ( and by default, Affaq's as well)

and for the most part, that's why I think Affaq only looks out for himself whereas the trio has gotten "Tarbiyat" from Ayna whose instilled hardwork and generosity in them.

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Tabs - 'maaz & co' 🤣 your reviews are the best!
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

I always watch it's just depending on the episode I watch it first or other shows before this, 😆

I don't think Sun Yaara or Tumhare hai was interesting today so I watch KNK first, otherwise I mix it up 😳

I was just kheenching your taang 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Ash did you read my reply to your post on page 114 I think? 😆

No 🤣

Word Count: 1

-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Not surprise 😆 😆 well there's no point reviewing an episode that everyone here seem to think it is a rubbish one...I haven't watch the ep yet but will later on the evening as usual...and not holding out much hope

YAAA Charm so that means you took your challenge back ? Aaah that was heavyy 😆
_Tabs_ thumbnail
PART 3:
I definitely think there is tension between the sisters and that's not going to go away...

Life changes, time passes, people have different priorities and mindsets..

Sajal still fears that Maaz will know the truth and abandon her whereas Ayna hopes that Maaz will know the truth and love her a bit more. it's only justified that there is tension in between them...it was absolutely obvious from the Scene where Maaz worries over Sajal...although if Sajal knows how much Maaz loves her, her insecurities should be a little calmer...

--side not--did any of you watch Tum mere pass Raho with Zahid and Bushra Ansari---Sajal very very very faintly gives me those possessive motherly vibes

_Tabs_ thumbnail
PART 4:
@HIVI AND ABS

main tumhe aaj tak samajh nahi paya

SO I just watched the scenes and Mohsin's attitude is teasing and lite...He's playing with her ya know?

Like she's a puzzle that despite their time together he hasn't been able to fully understand or grasp...In my opinion, it was sort of a compliment...that she's a complex character and

the following scene where Ayna Tells him "do you think I'm still Jhalli"

is also in a teasing mood. it's suppose to be reminiscent over how far MoNa have come from the inital episodes..

TO ALL OTHER KNK MEMBERS:

In my opinion, this was one of the finest MoNa scenes...like my heart became happy seeing these two converse like this...

me @ this MoNa scene
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago