Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

It wud hv been better n much more welcome if the unnecessary negativity got gayab instead

Why are you putting everything on me ? I haven't even watched the episode 😆
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Abby i always look forward to seeing your honest and different opinion 😊
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
PART 1:

Awww I loved Sajal and Ayna's hug at the very first scene...both had teary eyes...

As much as Sajal is seemingly painted negatively, I think it is very realistic. Yes, she is more insecure and froth but it's because she fears she's going to loose it all...

Even Shazia portrayed well the relief Sajal had when she saw Maaz and hugged him..but the joy and comfort she felt when she hugged her sister..

although I want to see what kind of relationship Maaz and Faraz have, they seem like carbon copies 😆

Isn't Raania wearing Taabi's dress that Affu got her ...I hope this doesn't cause an issue

uhh...I'm feeling a little Iffy seeing Raania's scenes...like her reaction makes perfect sense. She wants to impress her future mother-in-law plus she's never been in a relationship so it's all new to her and that's why she's trying so hard...but it seems kind of childish?
And I think the problem we have with Raania is that there's a lack of maturity in her...

Hina portrays Raania's childlike innocence so well but she doesn't portray that maturity that well.

It was the same problem when I saw her in Ek thi misaal...She goes blank when attempting a mature character...and that's why Raania's characterization is flawed.

okay...alia talks like she didn't live away in dubai or UAE or wherever for most of her married life...😆...kabhi toh theek baath kar lo!

RAANIA"S SHOES! I'm crying 🤣 This girl is hilarious

----

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Abby Darling, I completely agree but gently 😆
I admire your passion
it seems like you gonna start hitting people through computer screens 🤣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Tabs is changing colors.. She was confused a minite ago if she will watch it or not.. and now she watched AND reviewed it too.. waah re flexible Tabs 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@HIVI...i STILL don't get the outburst over this particular dialogue of Mohsin ...it wasn't shown in a taunting sense neither in a complaining sense
Mohsin said this earlier as well when the leap just happened and AYNA was praying ...that sometimes she is sweet as honey n sometimes dangerous as tigress...something along that line

And THAT'S a MONA development which the writers wanted to show us as well thru many scenes post leap...in case of taabi studies AYNA gave in to Mohsin but in case of taabi wedding she took a stand

And today the dialogue was from Asher perspective...when AYNA told him she wasn't siding abt asher going abroad ...she wanted to see what Asher meant to Mohsin ...but mohsin was thinking like Asher AYNA also wants him to go abroad ...which was NOT the case

She said she is happy coz Mohsin valued asher feelings to which Mohsin was surprised that she looked at the issue from a father son perspective

Hence he said till now she is a mystery to him

And in the end again she said eventually it's Mohsins call if he will indeed send asher abroad and asked him to talk to faraaz abt it

That again surprised Mohsin as he always likes to b the decision maker n AYNA knows when to give him how much authority by now n in the end Mohsin himself admits she is very intelligent

It WAS A BEAUTIFUL MONA SCENE N EMNA WAS TOO GOOD IN IT

PERIOD
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abby

Just to clarify when I said that you are optimistic - I didn't mean it in a bad way and rather I said it out of my fondness for you as a mate. And having said that of course you are entitled to post your own views here even if it is different. This is what makes a thread interesting. I am sorry if we have made you feel otherwise 👍🏼
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Tabs is changing colors.. She was confused a minite ago if she will watch it or not.. and now she watched AND reviewed it too.. waah re flexible Tabs 😆

I always watch it's just depending on the episode I watch it first or other shows before this, 😆
I don't think Sun Yaara or Tumhare hai was interesting today so I watch KNK first, otherwise I mix it up 😳
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Not only you Charm, we all are fond of Abby 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Abby

Just to clarify when I said that you are optimistic - I didn't mean it in a bad way and rather I said it out of my fondness for you as a mate. And having said that of course you are entitled to post your own views here even if it is different. This is what makes a thread interesting. I am sorry if we have made you feel otherwise 👍🏼

Don't be sorry to Abby 😆