Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Nilu what about MoNa? Any good scenes of them two together? πŸ˜†

oh yes there were couple of MoNa scenes, but I don't know why these scenes are not leaving the same impact as they used to before..😭
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .nilu.

Episode was average, since Sajjal-Faraz were back...they were the main focus...I skipped rania-maaz parts..nothing has changed about sajjal, she brought back the pre-leap memories and I realised how I hate her still πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

πŸ˜•

I am not accepting your challenge Charm.. not gonna review it πŸ˜†
.nilu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

To be honest, the writing has gotten way too sloppy. They have shown maternal conflcits in Aina with nuance whereas painted Sajal with broad strokes even though in that regard, both sisters are going through the exact same thing. The thing about thsi show in the best moments was the nuace, attention to detail, and the importance given to peripheral characters as well. I mean, Imran is a classic example as is Faraz. But inSajal's case they have been way too lazy. A more experienced actress may have taken creative liberties and improvised to make Sajal more identifiable but here the actress is wonderfully competent but she is going strictly by the writing which has fallen woefully short of the standard this show had set. Even MoNa scenes have gotten generic and inadequate. It is all too freaking generic now even Mohsin and Aina. But it could please some other viewers. This is obviously just my response to the show. Happy viewing to the rest!

oh yeah I understand what you're saying...thts why I feel this show should have ended sooner, that way it would have left a bigger impact on us. the focus has completely shifted from MoNa to the kids. It would have been fine if they had focused on Mona while showing some shades of their kids...but they showing it the other way around. Also the MoNa scenes are very short and merely 2/3 lines on average hence not much to leave a lasting effect. If I decide to re-watch the show later, I'm definitely going to skip most of the post leap episodes.
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@Jnam- I second your opinion.
Current episode does nt match to the benchmark pre leap KNK had set. Even MoNa scene had no depth and what's wrong with the writers when they made Mohsin said " main tumhe aaj tak samajh nahi paya".
This is ridiculous n entirely unacceptable!!
.nilu. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hivi

@Jnam- I second your opinion.

Current episode does nt match to the benchmark pre leap KNK had set. Even MoNa scene had no depth and what's wrong with the writers when they made Mohsin said " main tumhe aaj tak samajh nahi paya".
This is ridiculous n entirely unacceptable!!

I didn't understand the point of that dialogue πŸ˜•
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

oh yeah I understand what you're saying...thts why I feel this show should have ended sooner, that way it would have left a bigger impact on us. the focus has completely shifted from MoNa to the kids. It would have been fine if they had focused on Mona while showing some shades of their kids...but they showing it the other way around. Also the MoNa scenes are very short and merely 2/3 lines on average hence not much to leave a lasting effect. If I decide to re-watch the show later, I'm definitely going to skip most of the post leap episodes.

Think I will be skipping most of post leap episodes too...sounded like it's was a rubbish episode πŸ˜” 😡
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I don't understand why writers are putting so much focus on kids even to the extent of sidelining main leads?
And as I feared earlier this kids saga is taking the focus away from the main plot n looks a bit forced at times.

I WANT MY ORIGINAL KNK BACK !!
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i'm scared to watch now πŸ˜†
but I'ma flexible viewer, lets see if the episode wins me over
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Tabs tumhari yeh flexibility ghayab hone wali hai 🀣
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

πŸ˜•

I am not accepting your challenge Charm.. not gonna review itπŸ˜†

Not surprise πŸ˜† πŸ˜† well there's no point reviewing an episode that everyone here seem to think it is a rubbish one...I haven't watch the ep yet but will later on the evening as usual...and not holding out much hope
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago