Posted: 7 years ago

Here is our main guyy
Edited by Simz786 - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Simz786

Before she was cute like a child and she doesent even need to lose weight 👎🏼

I m literally sick n tired of the size zero and hair colouring trend amongst the pak hero n heroines recently

As both these aspects just make them look worse
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Simz786

Here is our main guyy

This was before the dining table scene when taabi comes to give him nashta in his room

The pic is super cute

But EMAAD BADLY needs to put on weight ...now even his arms r so skinny
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why was this thread not on page 1 today ? I had to go to my posts to look for it 😆. No views on today's epi ?
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Episode was average, since Sajjal-Faraz were back...they were the main focus...I skipped rania-maaz parts..nothing has changed about sajjal, she brought back the pre-leap memories and I realised how I hate her still 😡😆
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nilu what about MoNa? Any good scenes of them two together? 😆
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

Episode was average, since Sajjal-Faraz were back...they were the main focus...I skipped rania-maaz parts..nothing has changed about sajjal, she brought back the pre-leap memories and I realised how I hate her still 😡😆

To be honest, the writing has gotten way too sloppy. They have shown maternal conflcits in Aina with nuance whereas painted Sajal with broad strokes even though in that regard, both sisters are going through the exact same thing. The thing about thsi show in the best moments was the nuace, attention to detail, and the importance given to peripheral characters as well. I mean, Imran is a classic example as is Faraz. But inSajal's case they have been way too lazy. A more experienced actress may have taken creative liberties and improvised to make Sajal more identifiable but here the actress is wonderfully competent but she is going strictly by the writing which has fallen woefully short of the standard this show had set. Even MoNa scenes have gotten generic and inadequate. It is all too freaking generic now even Mohsin and Aina. But it could please some other viewers. This is obviously just my response to the show. Happy viewing to the rest!
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

To be honest, the writing has gotten way too sloppy for my taste. They have shown maternal conflcits in Aina with nuance whereas painted Sajal with broad strokes even though in that regard, both sisters are going through the exact same thing. The thing about thsi show in the best moments was the nuace, attention to detail, and the importance given to peripheral characters as well. I mean, Imran is a classic example as is Faraz. But inSajal's case they have been way too lazy. A more experienced actress may have taken creative liberties and improvised to make Sajal more identifiable but here the actress is wonderfully competent but she is going strictly by the writing which has fallen woefully short of the standard this show had set. Even MoNa scenes have gotten generic and inadequate. It is all too freaking generic now even Mohsin and Aina. But it could please some other viewers. This is obviously just my response to the show. Happy viewing to the rest!
Edited by JNam - 7 years ago