Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
Lol OSMAYA fans in PSF are very much active in other social media
And I never said to spam

Just tweet or post a comment on Insta by tagging hsy n hum tv every 2 or 3 days but consistently

That's not too much to ask for

I don't hv contact with EMNA fans outside this place

Otherwise I wud hv told them to send req itself

And leave alone HSY...even to EMNA themselves I keep saying so many times that whatever we write here just one para copy paste n send it to EMNA just ONCE a wk as an overall feedbk of both the epis...u r more than welcome to write the complaints too that we want more MONA n less kids

BUT THAT ALSO NO ONE LISTENS TO

If not to hsy...at least to EMNA we can send our feedbk ...good or bad just ONCE a wk...given both EMNA are active on Insta n do read our feedbk

Given we finish pgs after pgs here everyday with essays after essays but don't feel like posting at least one para from here to EMNA...

So keeping OSMAYA HSY everything aside...STILL my point of complaint remains valid

And by yhe HUGE 3 ESSAYS above u just proved my point even more

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abby
I agree with you that EmNa need our praise and appreciation equally here and there and on their accounts. And I would appreciate it too. I don't know about others but I started commenting on both of them accounts cuz we were getting MoNa ! We had something to say for the episode. Now at this point I don't even post here on the thread much regarding the episodes.. I haven't even reviewed last 4-5 episodes.. on the episodes no.. but yeah in general I agree we can comment there about their acting..

But my 3 essays in previous page were not about this at all.. they were regarding you saying EmNa are not going to be a part of HSY cuz WE are not active there.. No, it's just a matter of fact that they choose who they want to choose..let's take you as an example, You are constantly messaging and posting them to call EmNa.. any response yet ? No.. the total amount of EmNa fans even go there and start posting they won't listen.. I guess EmNa will be there in next season if not this one.. IF only HSY will want !

And I am surprised HSY didn't notice the popularity KNK and EMNA are getting these days.. he needs to get informed more
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Also, Instagram doesn't accept my long paragraphs and I can't modify them to make the entry 🤔
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abby

How did the discussion move from HSY show to giving EmNa a personal feedback 😆 😆

Firstly Ash does have a point here even I was thinking the same thing quite recently - no one beg HSY to bring these weird combos but still they came on the show. Often he bring in the same guests too. So yes we can request HSY to bring EmNa in or at least consider but in reality we don't have that kind of power or influence as HSY will only bring in the people he see fitting to do so even if that means bringing these weird combos

Secondly - giving EmNa a personal feedback - that is another story for another time 😆 its got nothing to do with why HSY hadn't include them in his guest list. But I don't get the real issue here as someone could just simply give them the link with revelant pages so they can have a look at if they have free time which is more or less the same thing as copying and pasting
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Chalo new pic dekh kar gussa thanda kar lo
Edited by Simz786 - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Coming back to HSY
It's the most popular and lavish talk show of pak till now irrespective of what the handful of bashers have to say

And so what if he brings same stars multiple times

It's the 4th season now

So of course the stars will be repeated

And it's NOT ONLY abt who HSY wants to invite

It's also abt who hum tv wants to invite

And it's not as if HSY brings only selective people n keep repeating them again n again

I hv watched literally all epis of all 4 seasons and I hv seen interview of almost the whole industry

So the accusation of HSY ONLY brings people with whom he has a good eq n keep repeating them is NOT valid here

And hum tv jointly decides with hsy whom to bring

It's not HSY call alone

That's why I keep saying always tag hum tv as well while demanding EMNA

Hsy even posted a pic with the producer lady of the show who is basically a hum tv producer saying...with the BOSS

Plus I hv seen him replying to tweets n being active on Insta recently

And in one of the seasons one ques each was asked from the Twitter ques from fans as well

So I m NOT saying I guarantee 100% EMNA will come if we demand

But there is a BIG CHANCE that we may get them if we let them know enuf by sending feedbk ...given he is still shooting for the present season epis

N more than t.v. n Twitter...insta is the NEW SEXY now

Hence just commenting on Insta is more than enuf

It's as simple as that

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

Chalo new pic dekh kar gussa thanda kar lo

I like mubsher Bhatti

He is a pretty good make up artist ...his work in knk n saye e deewar has been outstanding

And I like the friendly rappo he shares with the whole cast of the shows he is part of n keep posting BTS pics

@SIMZ...thank God u learnt to post pics yaar...thank u
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I guess Mubashar Bhatti does makeup for every KNK member for all their shows 😆.
Btw he did wonderful bridal makeup for Aaina.
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Yes abby i used to always post pics years ago then i stopped using if and forgot 😆 but shukar hai now i will post every pic 😉
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Thanks Simz.. the best part is that we don't ask you repeatedly to post pics.. you post them on your own.. with is good n nice of you !