Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Oye Abby.. in what promo you saw Faraz Mohsin hugging ? I only saw Aaina Sajal's hug

You probably didn't watch/look properly πŸ˜† as it was in the same promo in Facebook but for a quick fleeting moment 😊
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Lmaaao I didn't see these comments. Yeah I got scared seeing Jasmine's comment for no reasonπŸ˜†.

Ash why it is that you always miss out reading my posts - hope it's wasn't done intentionally πŸ€”πŸ€£
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hahaha ! Arey no no.. I think missed out 2 pages cuz I was away πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And whaaat the ? HSY is calling random people on his show and not EmNa ?? What on earth is he thinking ? Who is interested in seeing those weird combos ? Eww !
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I wish EMNA fans were as active on Insta and Twitter as in this forum ...the way the OSMAYA fans r
That way we cud hv spammed hsy n Hum tv to bring EMNA

But I don't see any EMNA fan asking for EMNA to hsy on Insta

Only fobby did it a few times and I only do

So I won't be surprised if we don't get EMNA in hsy

Coz EMNA fans r not at all active where it matters
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

And whaaat the ? HSY is calling random people on his show and not EmNa ?? What on earth is he thinking ? Who is interested in seeing those weird combos ? Eww !

Boy am glad to hear that am not only one who think HSY show can be strange at times with some seriously werido combo/duo. He need to work on bringing better duos in his show
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Acha Abby ? If your theory is true then who asked for those weird combos who never even worked together to be invited on HSY ? Do you think their so called fans have typed a trillion of times to have them together ? No. It doesn't work this way. HSY only invites people he is in good terms with. He is so biased in choosing guests. He calls same people again n again.

And I don't know about OsMaya fans or others but EmNa fans are subtle and decent.. we are not fangirls going overboard to get a thing. Like, it's not our last thing on Earth to do ? I have instagrammed HSY too several times n inboxed him as well. But I can't do it again n again on every post cuz it doesn't feel good either. If they want to call them they will. Everything is pre planned.. they only call people with crazy fan following. EmNa have decent fans again.. who do it.. but don't go overboard.. so stop comparing us with other fandoms πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Even Karan Johar invited The Ashiqui Couple in one of his seasons after 2 years of movie I guess.. Aditya and Shradhha were/are so underrated.. like they were not the only couple people would die for.. but they had chemistry.. people who have seen them knew they had that spark and were fond of them.. just like EmNa *situation wise* and he called them two ! He wasn't even friends with them but he still called them .. so It was a nice thing to see.. some different yet wanted faces on the couch. Hope HSY realises it too soon.

Also,OsMaya were invited when their show was finished. Here we still have it airing.. so maybe they are waiting for it to finish. But this waiting theory doesn't fit in with the weird combos he has invited.. ugh !
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And just wanted to add.. that how can we even compare OsMaya's viewership to EmNa's ? Dude did you see the amount of popularity Dayar e Dil got ? Fiouuf ! They were there since even the beginning of the shoot. These two were popular even before that thanks to their shows earlier. And the rest of the viewership they got after DeD , again cuz there was a HYPE of this show. Literally every Pakistani has watched DeD or at least know about it.. it's even known internationally.
And EmNa ? Well it's their second show together where the first one was not so positive for EmNa as a couple.. and this one KNK didn't get enough popularity and hype it deserved.. hence the lack of viewership. For OsMaya I am 110% sure if your theory is true Abby, people spamming HSY accounts were only social media viewers and NOT PSF people or maybe some of them. Here, only KNK gang is aware of EmNa and MoNa and we only promoted this show among PSF people. If KNK doesn't have enough viewership on social media to invite them as guests .. It's not because WE don't spam him ! Like yo get real ! Lol

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Agree with you ash - you were bang on in this matter.

Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago