Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Simzz you rockkk ! Such beauties !

And Navin one was posted by the makeup artist mubashir bhatti as well.. Actually it's a group pic with all the crew of Saya e Deewar.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

I want a MoNa romancing scene in their black matching outfits...think it will be a wonderful sight if that ever happen 😆 😆

That's why I want some weddings and stuff in the show cuz they give me hope that we CAN have MoNa moments.. MAJOR ones. So hoping them now too..
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

That's why I want some weddings and stuff in the show cuz they give me hope that we CAN have MoNa moments.. MAJOR ones. So hoping them now too..

Let hope these major MoNa moments will actually happen...KNK makers please don't let us down on this one...am desperate for these MoNa scenes...have been waiting for too long now 😆 😆
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I think i got the hang of it now 😆
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Thanks Simz.. now Abby will be at peace 😆.

Jokes apart, it's good to have these pics posted on the show's thread.. everyone gets to see them this way.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I want Maaz revelation to happen on the wedding day 😈. It will give us some legendary MoNa scenes like engagement ones.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I want Maaz revelation to happen on the wedding day😈. It will give us some legendary MoNa scenes like engagement ones.

IMAO - this sort of thing would definitely happen in Indian serials 😆 😆 The day Moshin find out the truth about Maaz - it's will definitely be very emotional MoNa scenes, tears all over and clinging on each other's arms. EmNa will nail it very well in these scenes as MoNa - there's no doubt in that. 😆
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Agreed with Ashi - thanks again for posting theses pics in this thread Simz 😊
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
You know what's funny is that when Maaz's truth revelation come out - I really don't care what impact it's will have on Maaz or Imran or FaSa - just stressed out as to what this will mean for MoNa and where this revelation will lead MoNa to...

Will this bring MoNa more closer or tear them apart? Will their marriage even survive from this blow/old secret?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Is it just me
I can't see the pics SIMZ posted except for Affaq n hina one