Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Okay have rewatched kuch na kaho old episodes which I have done many times in the past too [LOl] and anyway really miss Moshin's Clark Kent glasses style πŸ˜† πŸ˜† the makers could kept Moshin's old glasses - they were much cooler than his current glasses
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Note this strange coincidence in the jodi names

EmNa and MoNa (both end in Na and are Ash's creations πŸ˜†)

Similarly

ZaSh and FaSa (both end in aS and are my creations 😳 πŸ˜†)

Also guys - you are most welcome!πŸ˜† πŸ˜† (in case no one understood this part - am assuming you guys will want to thanks Ash and myself for being so creative and clever in creating jodi names πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and before you say anything Fobs - NO FOBBY - FaNa doesn't count 😑 πŸ˜†)

Hahaha πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Edited by CharmGal - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Charm they were positioned perfectly. Got myself a FaNa pic >:D

Thought the same Fobby.. you came into my mind when I noticed it πŸ˜†
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Okay, so I finally watched yesterday's episode and it wasn't so bad...couldn't live review it because was watching with my mother πŸ˜† but here are my thoughts:
.firstly, definitely less MoNa but the story has not "moved on" from MoNa...they are still the focus of the show...we are just covering how impactful MoNa are to this family and any change in this dynamic will impact things greatly...the stage is being set for the next act.

When I watch a show, I either view it just to enjoy and be entertained ( like tere bina--yes, the Sami show. we are amiable now πŸ˜† ) or I want to have an experience like KNK or MNYH...and those shows I love analyzing.

so for viewing a solid 7/10...it was fine. Not bad, not great. Monday's was a 7.5...The first post-leap was also a 7.5...compared to the engagement episode which was like 9/10?...I generally don't like the out of 10 rating system...πŸ€“

For analyzing, a solid 9/10...maybe it was just me, but I picked up many little details I liked.

The episode definitely raised many questions that I hope the show-makers answer aptly.

Coming to the actual episode.

To get them out of the way, Alia-Affaq. So annoying. I just wanted to skip all their scenes. but I was watching it live on the TV so I couldn't πŸ˜† ...I think the reason I dislike the Alia-Affaq duo so much is because I know people like that in real life, and it's sad that I dislike them on TV but I know people who think like Alia--Affaq in the world.

If there is one positive thing about them, it is Alia and Affaq's hypocrisy makes them true and real. They are not the evil Nand and her son out to make Aina and her kids' lives miserable, they are just people who look out for themselves first and foremost and if people get hurt, so be it.

Some scenes that come to mind:

The living room scene between Aina, Mohsin and Alia: where Alia says I bought Affaq to Pakistan so he could be under the watchful eye of his Mamo...But I bet if Mohsin was as strict with Affaq as he is with his kids, Alia would still have a problem. 😳...proven with her dialogue, to Mohsin a few moments later: Affaq is also your son-in-law. ...

Or when Alia is talking to Tabi about how her son wants a girl, he can show off/ hang out with ( girlfriend wali biwi or something along those lines)...again: if Tabi started behaving like that, Alia would have a problem with how "open" Tabi is...

To be honest, this scene angered me so much. Much it is so real...we see it in dramas and real life, the hypocrisy and double standards people have in regards to their individual lives...

especially, cuz today is international women's day...It's okay for a daughter to work, but not a daughter- in-law, it's okay for Affaq to want to go out with tabi but Tabi must refuse. There's only a limited amount of options that this girl has πŸ˜† And unfortunately, what Alia looks for in a bahu is not what Affaq wants in a wife..

As Fobby and I were discussing many threads ago: Although it may not seem like it, Aina, Tabi and Raania, even Sajal are such role models and heroes for keeping it so real...

*sorry long post, let me add another part now πŸ˜†
_Tabs_ thumbnail
pt 2:
Aina and the kids: ft. Sajal...

I don't know if the makers are out to make Sajal look like the bad guy here or what. but in retrospect, Sajal leaving to go to America was a good call...It made Aina connect with the the kids. ( Raania, Tabi, Ashar). If Maaz was to grow up with them, Aina wouldn't be able to concentrate at all...

The Ashar-Aina scene was needed, it was a reality check for her...I had said it after Monday's episode too, that Aina needed to tone it down a notch, otherwise more and more people will notice how focused she is on Maaz...

She's going into his room in the middle of the night, for goodness sake πŸ˜† and he knows it.!

After Ashar-Alia's argument in the garden from a couple of episodes ago ( regarding the car)...Aina's words to Alia were an apology on Ashar's behalf...in comparison today's Aina, ( during the Mohsin-Aina-Alia scene) was upfront and attitud-y πŸ˜†. The way she got all defensive about what Alia said about maaz and then said, he'll leave in a few days... then got up with a swagger and left 😎

The reason Ashar is feeling so much is Aina truly loved him more than Raania and Tabi because she gave him Maaz's love...remember the post-leap scene where she made him cut Maaz's birthday cake..πŸ₯Ί...so now, it's only fair that Ashar is more sensitive to Alia and doesn't want to share his mother with anyone. ...( which is another rant for later πŸ˜†)... the wording of those dialogues didn't set right with me.

Other points:

I like how Affaq and Maaz are pointing out how the Mohsin Family looks "from the outside" ( more Maaz than Affaq 😳)...Can we re-name Affaq, Mr.smarmy git please. ...he has no nice things to say, but he flirts very well πŸ˜†

Affaq seems to dislike Pakistan very much...he'll be out and settled abroad the chance he gets. ...so I won't be surprised if this is another "condition" he puts in front of Mohsin which then causes more problems...

I do understand Mohsin, but he seems a bit extra, look at Faraz and Mohsin and Maaz. Maaz might not be Faraz's blood son, but the wisdom and attitude is all faraz πŸ˜†...Despite growing up in America, Maaz is very rooted. probably thanks to his upbringing by Faraz and Sajal...so Mohsin should trust that Faraz brought up Maaz so well...and so his ( Mohsin's) upbringing will also guide Ashar. Although Ashar does seem more impulsive.

Raania and Tabi were fine, and yeah, Raania and Maaz scenes a few were unnecessary but overall it added to the story...

I still think KNK makers are going to throw some last minute super-twist in the show and Maaz will get married to Tabi.

Also what do you think about Tabi's declaration that she won't marry Affaq in the precap. What do you think pushed her to say something like this?

*done
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
😳...
..can't tell if you are laughing at my res pt 2 or something I wrote in the review...πŸ€”
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Hahaha you are so cute ☺️
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

😳...

..can't tell if you are laughing at my res pt 2 or something I wrote in the review...πŸ€”

I haven't read your review yet *BURN* 😎🀣
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I haven't read your review yet *BURN* 😎🀣

...Burns heal, Hearts don't πŸ₯Ί...

And I was going to post another drabble, but if you don't want to read it...πŸ€” 🀣
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Lmaaao I read your review now.. you can heal your burn .

You have really enjoyed the episode it seems πŸ˜†. I liked reading it. And always ready for a drabble.. go for it !!!