Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

You guys I just saw your signatures LMAOOO

I'm fine you guys. I told you I'd be gone starting this week. I don't like bringing my personal life into this, but if you guys must know, I'm getting married this weekend and going on my honeymoon for two weeks after.

See Tabs we have brought Fobs back!! 🀣

And Fobs congratulations - then takes all the time you need but please do eventually come back here after 3 weeks tops πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

You guys I just saw your signatures LMAOOO

I'm fine you guys. I told you I'd be gone starting this week. I don't like bringing my personal life into this, but if you guys must know, I'm getting married this weekend and going on my honeymoon for two weeks after.

Mubarak ho πŸ€—
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Taby - when Fobs said that she is fine and that she told us she will be gone for some time - she made us sound like worrying parents!! Come and think of it - we did act like one!! 🀣 🀣
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Lmaaao ! I saw Fobby's post and noticed your signatures guys.. you guys are too much.. fun.. πŸ˜†.

And Fobby said she will be off this week for some days.. see I read all posts with equal concern *😎*.

And Fobby, mubarak ho ! Hope all goes well ! So we will meet to be Mrs. Fobby when you will be backk :D
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
CHARM! SEE...IT WORKED! πŸ˜† we were worrying and fretting like parents 🀣

CONGRATS FOBBY! Take the time off but don't forget were your true duties lie😳 πŸ˜†

(just teasing)πŸ€—

_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Lmaaao ! I saw Fobby's post and noticed your signatures guys.. you guys are too much.. fun..πŸ˜†.

And Fobby said she will be off this week for some days.. see I read all posts with equal concern *😎*.

And Fobby, mubarak ho ! Hope all goes well ! So we will meet to be Mrs. Fobby when you will be backk :D

Oh Ashi - it's good to know that you have been reading all our posts as usual despite being less contributive this week πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

CHARM! SEE...IT WORKED! πŸ˜† we were worrying and fretting like parents🀣

CONGRATS FOBBY! Take the time off but don't forget were your true duties lieπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

(just teasing)πŸ€—

Tabs - you and I are indeed true detectives around here 😎

Fobs - Tabs may be kidding but am not you must be back here with us after 3 weeks maximum. I am not that generous as we deserve to be a priority too πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Hahaha ! Charm, I will tell you a secret *since I am telling it here it won't be a secret anymore duhhh*
I actually read all the posts being online or offline.. and sometimes I read them but can't respond cuz I am in such situation. And sometimes I read sometimes I read something and if I don't agree, I respond to it in my head like yo that's not true lmao ! But yeah I was quite busaaa this week

P.S. busaa is male form of busy 😎.
Edited by -RisingAsh- - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Ash and Charm, πŸ˜†

you both should know by now how much we mess around, no need to take words to heart ...

Abby knows this, this is why she is putting ghee in Aag 🀣🀣🀣 ( adding fuel to fire)

Jk. just teasing you all πŸ˜†

You didn't need to add your last line.. otherwise I like your post πŸ˜†
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Hahaha ! Tabs, I will tell you a secret *since I am telling it here it won't be a secret anymore duhhh*

I actually read all the posts being online or offline.. and sometimes I read them but can't respond cuz I am in such situation. And sometimes I read sometimes I read something and if I don't agree, I respond to it in my head like yo that's not true lmao ! But yeah I was quite busaaa this week

P.S. busaa is male form of busy😎.

You mean haha Charm as it's was I who said it not Taby! 😑 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†