Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Do you think Mohsin and Ayna both might die in the end? 🤔

No way...That would be completely unacceptable. I ve mentioned at Navin's insta account today that we want a beautiful closure to MoNa's love story.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

🤔

I love it
🤣🤣🤣

I think fobs said something about being too busy to post many pages back😕

Yeah I know but didn't think she would really not drop by in this thread 😆 thought it would be hard for her to abandon us - but no she did it without another thought and not even dropping by to press likes or say something very briefly about this week episodes 😲 😆 😆 Fobs - you have one really angry mate here - am going to give her a silence treatement once she come back so she will know not do this to us again! 😡 Just kidding - beside I don't think I could do this to our Fobs - will be really happy if she just come back 😆 😆

(Also Fobs (this is directed to you personally) - Taby and I could do with another person to reassure Ashu to stick by us and this show till the end as at the moment it's seem like she is having a mid-KNKlife crisis 😆 😆) Just joking Ash LOL

This KNK gang started with five people mainly in the midway of the series. These people who have been practically running all four threads are: Charm, Fobs, Tabs, Ash and Abby so Fobs better be here asp till end of this series then she can do whatever she pleases - as I will be out of here anyway when this series finish. Don't think I will be as keen to comment or post in other shows' threads 😆 😆

Silent members or less active members - please join in or become more active 😉 😆 😆 (okay just kidding again - it's entirely up to you guys 😳 😆 😆 but we as KNK family/MoNa gang are here to manage KNK threads and make it worthwhile reading as usual 😉 😆 😆
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Do you think Mohsin and Ayna both might die in the end?🤔

Must admit this thought did crossed to my mind more than twice but then I thought that would be absurd!! So will wait and see. It's best to think all possibilities as that way we will be prepared for either way 😆 😆

Side note to the makers if they happen to be reading this lol - still hoping for a happily ever after ending for MoNa aka Moshin and Ayna 😆 😊
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Hai 're

There u go again

Oh Abby - you hated when we do this sort of thing 😆 😆 yaar for you its best to stay aloof in these kind of discussions 🤣 🤣
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hivi

No way...That would be completely unacceptable. I ve mentioned at Navin's insta account today that we want a beautiful closure to MoNa's love story.

Oh brill Hivi!! 👍🏼 Think this is much needed 😆 😛
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Abby mate - you have put me off from watching WEP now by over-promoting this show in our KNK thread 😳 🤣 🤣

Yaar hv u watched the first epi

Plz watch it if u hvnt
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Yaar hv u watched the first epi

Plz watch it if u hvnt

Have watched it yaar! Unintentionally though as my sister forced me to watch it back then so might continue watching it afterward.

We even discussed this in this thread remembers? 😆 😆

Okay Abby - I will confess that am even watching Yeh Raha Dil and Dil e Janam. Really like Yeh Raha so will continue watching this till the end. As for Dil as for Dil e Janam - yesterday was a boring ep! Still think the makers should have pick someone else to play Eshal or even Zilay. So yes am planning to watch/is watching four shows at the moment counting WEP in too but is only motivated to comment/give reviews on KNK only 😆
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Yaar yeh raha dil is AWESOME
I m loving it ...its So cool n refreshing

Dil e janam I m watching only for zahid n hina

First 2 epis were fine

Yesterday's epi were filler

I will still give it a shot to see if it's gets tolerable later or will I hv to quit like I did with zahids NAIMAT
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@HIVI...check the TERE BINA thread
In the very last pg TABS posted the link where u get to see the epis in HD...jaldi start kar yaar...also RASM E DUNIYA
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Do you think Mohsin and Ayna both might die in the end? 🤔

i very much doubt it