Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Coming to the cameo EMAAD is doing in WEP

This character of emaad is very imp
The woh ek pal becomes from his demise itself

So they needed a STAR to put that impact on the audience so that all those repentance of feroze is justified afterwards

And the producer of this show is M.D. productions

EMAAD seems to b their GOLDEN boy now

Also navin

As both saye e deewar n knk r hit for EMNA

So I feel so proud that they chose EMAAD for this cameo n believed that he has the star power who can actually put that impact which they were looking for

This cameo is an acknowledgement of EMAAD new found stardom

We are so thankful MD productions, for whatever reason, put them together in KnK after SEDBN. I'd like to think it was because they saw how great the EmNa chemistry was between Shehla-Mansoor and wanted to give them a proper love story all on their own, however, it could just as easily be that EmNa signed a contract with MD productions and had to do two shows with them, one big budget SEDBN and one little budget KnK. We may never know. Can you imagine if the only EmNa we ever saw was SEDBN? *shudders*

If it's true that MD productions likes Emmad a lot now, hopefully we'll get a big production with him and Navin. Emmad is a wonderful actor, but a lot of his newfound fame is due to his pairing with Navin (who in her own right is so, so talented), so let's hope that the couple gets acknowledgment.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anyway, as far as fic prompts go, I kinda took a mixture of what everybody suggested. I have an idea in my head for a short, but multi-"chaptered" story. Let's see when I'll have the time to sit down and pen it.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi everyone 😆 it's good to back here again as this thread is our home in this forum 😆

Mubarak ho MoNa gang on reaching DT#4 😆 😆 😊
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Just saw the selfies of EmNa and ZaSh (aye I have given a jodi name Zain and Shazia 😆) they looked so great together and looking forward to the day when MoNa and FaSa will meet in the show 😊

By the way they are positioned in the wrong order in the group selfie so Naveen and Shazia need to swap over or alternatively Emmad and Zain need to switch over so both EmNa and ZaSh can be adjacent to the each other (I know it's very silly but couldn't resist saying/feeling this!! 😉 😆 😆)

Again it's was a cute picture seeing all four of them together - they are KNK fantastic four!! 😆 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Charm they were positioned perfectly. Got myself a FaNa pic >:D
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Charm they were positioned perfectly. Got myself a FaNa pic >:D

OMG! 😳 (now screaming and yes in anger am going to call you in your Indian forum full name) FOBBY_FOSHO!!! I AM GOING TO PRACTICALLY STRANGLE YOU! 😡 Fana are an immoral and senseless couple who don't exist in any realm! We have talked about this mate - thought you have finally understood the disgust we felt when Abby said she want to see Naveen and Khelu together?! Wonder what happen after that?! 😆

Fobby_FoSho think long and hard before you say anything else about FaNa again and yes I do feel very strongly about this and will call you Fobs/Fobby whenever am calm down 😳 😆 😆
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
How does that Hatorade taste, Charm? Or should I say MARY?!! 😉
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

How does that Hatorade taste, Charm? Or should I say MARY?!! 😉

Mate - that's not even funny! You shouldn't have done that! 😆 now am going be the mature one here so will rise above your childish antics - yup YOURS not mine!! 😆 😆

By the way...if you knew and remember my real name - then why do you keep calling me Charm? 🤔 it's cuz am KNK fam/MoNa gang's lucky charm. Admit it guys - you are all fond of me!! 😉 😆 😆

Hahaha just kidding!! 😆
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Why on earth did rania run into the bathroom with the phone 😆 aah maaz-rania are soo cute
Heart touching scene where ayna walks out of maaz's room and he looks up annie aisa konsa dukh hai jo aap roz yaha aa kar roti ho 🥺
Edited by Simz786 - 7 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Maaz rania ko dekh kar omar aleezah amar bail wale ki feeling aati hai