Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Lmaao you guys, we as viewers know how MoNa are in real.. Affaq doesn't. So he just said it that way.. that he wants their relationship to be easy and romantic lol.. I don't know tho if he meant anything he said and the least I care about itπŸ˜†

It's sounded like he meant in a bad taste πŸ˜† alright, I will admit I am slightly protective or too overprotective about our precious MoNa 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Knklove thumbnail
If only affaq could see from our eyes
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Affaq's intentions are to grab all Mohsin's business.. which can be toxic for KNK family n us. He will never let them all live together πŸ€“
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Just a curiosity question guys, its a bi-weekly show..then how come there are odd number of episodes (39) by the end of this week?
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And I think they also changed the story a bit regarding Faraz Sajal.. like them coming back to Pak n all.. they started shooting last week only together.. and they probably are still shooting but yo.. they added FaSa being in Pak too. I feel. So many things just to prolong ot to 50 ! Not that FaSa was a bad touch.. at least it will feel like we are watching KNK and not some other show. Lol.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .nilu.

Just a curiosity question guys, its a bi-weekly show..then how come there are odd number of episodes (39) by the end of this week?

It started on a Tuesday I think
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
No no it started on 31st of Oct which was a Monday so no.. I guess there was a day when no drama was aired.. it was some strike I guess.. that's why maybe.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

I dunno as I only come to know about it from someone (can't remember who tho) in this thread

LOL FOBBY CONFIRMED IT

SHE WAS THE ONLY IMRAN FAN here since day 1

And she is the only one from here who keeps a tab on Asad Insta lol
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Abbs - I don't have an insta account and is not about make one either or at least not anytime soon πŸ˜† not sure about ash or Tabs so best ask them directly. But either way if you would like EmNa to have any of the reviews based on the last two episodes then there are 2 options

1) feel free to copy and paste it yourself and give credit to the username of that review
Alternatively
2) post the link of this forum with its pages of where the reviews are based so they can have a look if they want to

Hope this is okay?! πŸ‘πŸΌ

same. 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I think that rose scene, fav wish scene, rania overhearing Maaz convo with Faraz and misunderstanding it.. this all was added later to stretch the show cuz these parts are so senseless

Lol I liked the maaz faraaz phone convo n raania misunderstanding it part

That part only made sense in the otherwise so called cliched track

N that part also showed how AYNA didn't even think twice to shove maaz off n console raania

Whereas last 2 wks we all were saying AYNA going overboard with maaz

But thanks to the misunderstanding...AYNA proved all her kids are same for her