Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Umm.. the secret of Maaz is only between Aaina, Faraz and Sajal. I also don't know how will Imran get to know
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Umm.. the secret of Maaz is only between Aaina, Faraz and Sajal. I also don't know how will Imran get to know

Very typic@l Bollywood Ishstyle (No pls else I would w@tch hindi shows n movies YT p@r dil th@@m ke w@it n@hi k@rti to w@tch the shows)

Maaz meets with @n @ccident

No ones blood m@tches

Mir@culously Immi is present @t the s@me hosp

@yn@ or more th@n her S@jj@l goes n gr@bs him Isk@ khoon m@tch k@reg@

T@n@ dheem t@n@

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Ok I m going to watch dil e janam

Will b bk in a while

H@@ris is so @nnoying n@?

Lover toh h@i hi n@hi psycho bhi convincing n@hi h@i
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Still think Maaz will be one to reveal his true identity to Imran. As from Ayna's conversations with other characters e.g. Faraz, Maaz and Rania yesterday - it is clear that Ayna will never ever disclose Imran about Maaz as she still despises him for the pain he caused and destroying her dignity in front of her mother and sister.

I can see why Ayna loves Moshin as he is a man of actions and express his love through subtly. It could be reflected on his facial expressions or actions. The reason she chose to marry Moshin not Noman is because deep down she knew she could trust Moshin with her life...that he is a man of honour and this something she didn't feel the same for Imran or Noman hence rejected both of them.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

Very typic@l Bollywood Ishstyle (No pls else I would w@tch hindi shows n movies YT p@r dil th@@m ke w@it n@hi k@rti to w@tch the shows)

No ones blood m@tches

T@n@ dheem t@n@

Sorry but unable to read your post cuz of @ instead of a 😆
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@KNK FAMILY...i know we hv mixed reactions abt this wks epis but that doesn't make EMNA any less AWESOME as Mona

So guys plz send feedbk to both EMNA in both their Insta accts separately abt the MONA scenes today and also we can gently say we wud prefer to watch more of Mohsin AYNA

But plz don't forget to send feedbk

Whatever u write here just copy paste n send them

It makes their day ...

Abbs - I don't have an insta account and is not about make one either or at least not anytime soon 😆 not sure about ash or Tabs so best ask them directly. But either way if you would like EmNa to have any of the reviews based on the last two episodes then there are 2 options

1) feel free to copy and paste it yourself and give credit to the username of that review
Alternatively
2) post the link of this forum with its pages of where the reviews are based so they can have a look if they want to

Hope this is okay?! 👍🏼
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I feel like Maaz's truth will be exposed due to Sajjal. Maybe Sajjal will put down Rania a lot and question her upbringing etc..which will make Aina upset and angry. This might lead to them having a big argument while trying to defend their kids and revealing how Aina handed over Maaz to Sajjal as soon as he was born.
As far as I remember, Imran believes his son had died. So it will be interesting to see how he'll connect the dots and realise tht infact his kid is still alive.

For some reason I feel that Aina will be the one revealing the truth of Maaz to everyone, either in anger/frustration or merely that she would want to save her family's respect.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Another thing which I wanted writers to show is
The way Mohsin agreed to Asher going abroad

I wish the writer also showed Mohsin agreeing to taabi studying further

In pak there r gals medium university as well

I hope the writer showed at least one of the daughters being adamant to higher studies n Mohsin finally giving in

Instead of showing both the gals getting married after A levels
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Is it confirmed imran will be back?
Knklove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chahat_A_Doshi

No ones blood m@tches

T@n@ dheem t@n@

With the whole Rania and Maaz romantic saga with all the wishes and roses in the window, I won't be surprised if KNK makers do Bollywood style dhoom Tana

😭 😭