Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Affaq looks like he is after the three Bs - bungalow, business and biwi. I know people think he is grey, I think he is negative.
I like that Moshin showed regret over his actions and came around. I am concerned about the influence Affaq has over him. In this case Affaq's advice was in Moshin's family's benefit.

Aina has this great quality of seeing people for who they are regardless of how she personally feels. I love how she is always fair. I do think she jumped to conclusions today with Maaz, but again you do trust the one you raise.

Maaz to me is Faraz's son. Their conversation about Aina versus Sajal was interesting. The father son acknowledged they handle temperamental Sajal and Aina handled Moshin.

From the precap, Sajal is at it again. My problem with Sajal and people like her exist. It is as if, she never gets past Aina running off with Imran and her mother's death until she miscarries. Then when Aina has a child she adopts it and wants Aina out of the way. She expects Aina to give into all her whims with out holding any accountablity for her own actions. Like Aina can never settle with Sajal.

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Gah I am yet to catch up on this week's episodes.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Affaq is a complicated character.. I am still not able to understand his real self.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
And Ashar, got so happy when Mohsin agreed to him going abroad for studies.. but now Faraz Sajal came back.. will Mohsin still let him go ? Or is it his fate to go abroad cuz we don't have any girl for here lol and also, will he go there before knowing about Maaz ? Yo so many questions still unanswered.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Affaq character is complicated but very relatable
We don't see planning plotting people in family in real life the way it's shown in dramas

But there are so many affaq n aliyas in every family

N yes I m liking how Affaq is still a mystery n unpredictable

We don't know how eventually he will end up

N I m liking this
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Exactly Abby, this is why I said he is a complicated character. Cuz he inpredictable. At one point you will like him by his gestures and ideas.. but the very second moment he will di something in bad taste that will make us dislike him. And I so agree that he is a relatable character, if we talk about him individually.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Yo Navin has such gorgeous outfits for Beintehaa ! She keeps posting about it back to back. KNK k liye bhi kuch kardo post.. for its future 😔
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
From the recap for Sajjal only one word came to my mind Witch
I understand the pain she went through when Ayna eloped heir mother died she miscarried these events she links it all to Ayna but she just cannot understand the pain Ayna feels The pain the guilt that your actions led to your parents death
Her and Ayna's loss is the same but the pain is not

You don't like your sister you donilike her daughter to are insecure about your son take him the he'll away once more but don't tear a family apart

She doesn't want to reveal that Maaz isn't her son so shut the he'll up and never reveal that Ayna isn't the kid's biological mom

If Maaz Rania will not happen because of Sajjal n Ayna truth comes out Rania will stand against Ayna for sure She will blame her Pyar his ya crush ya obsession don't know She will stand against the mother

Koi na sahi I want Mohsin to stand with Ayna
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Lmaao I don't know why but I laughed the way Sajal was behaving with Rania. She doesn't want that rishta to happen.. I wonder what will she say once she will get to know about it 😆
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Affaq is negative positive grey according to his profit He is just selfish He changes colour according to the situation to make it profitable for him
He does or says something to Tabi then if he apologized not because he realized he is wrong it's because he feels if the murgi gets away from him
He cares for no one but himself n he respects no one