Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
And I know the subtle MoNa were good to see.. but still there should have more MoNa ! First half was them + Affaq Tabi and everything but the second half was dedicated to Maaz Rania only.. yeh kia naa insaafi hai bhai ! They can do so SO much in that space ! Ughh
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Cant wait for maaz & rania wedding
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

seriously. that's it? come on ash! i really want to read your full review 😳

PUH-LEEZE!

I will review the epi in bits and pieces instead of posting a long one on single post 😆 these episodes are good but not good enough to make me write long reviews lile we used to do back then
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I think that I am crazy , coz I am the only one who lost hope in writers, and new generation actors.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Watched today's ep - much better than yesterday.

Last week we saw Ayna as Maaz's mother and this week we saw her as Asher and Rania's mother. She truly loves all her kids equally. But is more protective toward her girls especially Rania as she recognised traits of herself in her youngest daughter.

Moshin Moshin - who could stay angry at him?! Even Ayna couldn't resist his charms at the end 😆

It's was great to see Moshin recognising that he had gone too far with Asher. Yet, the fact Ayna didn't bring his tea to him deeply saddened him. He is bothered and disturbed by the lack of his wife's presence. It is usually his beloved wife ensures his wellbeing as well as accompanying him at these times. He wasn't happy seeing Tabi in her place and wanted to see Ayna instead. He was worried that she might be drifting away from him so force himself to go after her and their kids. When he sat down in the table with his kids and Ayna. One glance toward his wife and she looked away showing him that she is still angry with him. He felt awkward about that. It's lovely to see him acting like a loving father - giving Rania some money as a reward. While telling Asher - he is free to go to whichever university he desires. His kids were surprised and Ayna looked so pleased and proud! Proud of her husband for taking this step which she knew was very difficult for him do so. The kids felt awkward as they didn't know this side of their dad exist! While Ayna looked serene - she knew he had it in him to be the father that their children need and deserves. Finally he looked at Ayna at end smiling and she gave a very big smile back him. Knowing he had his Ayna back - he very causally passed her some slices of cakes - it's great to see Moshin serving to Ayna even if it's only for a short moment. 😆 😳 Ayna is everything for Moshin - it's clear as a day that he wouldnt able to handle his life or his kids without Ayna by his side as his wife. Even Faraz indirectly mention that to Maaz today.

I noticed Ayna is Moshin's wife in every way alright 😆 as she stressed to Rania it is important that she know things so that she can protect her little girl which Moshin did for the same for Ayna in the past. Moshin handled the situation very badly when he saw Imran interested in Ayna and warned him away from her. That Ayna isn't someone he (Imran) can take advantage of. Here Ayna stood up against Maaz for Rania and equally warned Maaz the same which he was initially frustrated about. He didn't appreciate who he believed is to be Rania's mother to meddle in his and Rania matters even though she was right to do so on her part. Loved how much Rania admires, loves and respect her mother, which is something, both father and daughter have in common by the way. The way Ayna furiously and very possessively said to Maaz that this is her house and Rania is her daughter so he can't do this to Rania. It's similar to how the pre-leap Moshin used to get possessive about his house, wife and kids. Yep like I said, Ayna is Moshin true and feisty biwi 😆 😆
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Really liked Faraz and Ayna's phone call conversation. It's good to know that Faraz is still MoNa's good and reliable brother 😆 hopefully he will persuade them to have take time out for themselves (MoNa) to romance 😉 😆 😆
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
So pleased to see FaSa back in Pakistan. It's about a time, though I can see Sajal trying to split Maaz and Rania up - am happy with this since am not a fan of Maaz and Rania's pairing 😆 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Simz786

Cant wait for maaz & rania wedding

Lol I m waiting for Affaq taabi wedding
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

So Mohsin sahab got affected by Aaina's not so happening attitude. GOSH he literally was restless cuz Aaina was upset cuz of him. Ahh ! I want to see him doing these kind of choti choti mistakes so that he learns and we get minor scenes. MoNa scenes have always been subtle or I should say throughout the show, they showed somethings indirectly, in a more subtle way instead of stretching the matter..Like today, they didn't show any interaction between MoNa that Aaina is naraz or anything.. it was all shown through gestures .. Tabi giving Mohsin tea separately instead of Aaina.. and Mohsin feeling it strong.. and then Mohsin being the hero on dining table ! With MoNa's eye-to-eye talk and Mohsin manao-fied Aaina in that eye-to-eye talk .. ALLAH !

BINGO ...U JUST NAILED IT ASH

CAN U PUHLEEZZZ SEND THIS TO EMNA ON INSTA

on both their accounts

Plzzz
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

So Mohsin sahab got affected by Aaina's not so happening attitude. GOSH he literally was restless cuz Aaina was upset cuz of him. Ahh ! I want to see him doing these kind of choti choti mistakes so that he learns and we get minor scenes. MoNa scenes have always been subtle or I should say throughout the show, they showed somethings indirectly, in a more subtle way instead of stretching the matter..Like today, they didn't show any interaction between MoNa that Aaina is naraz or anything.. it was all shown through gestures .. Tabi giving Mohsin tea separately instead of Aaina.. and Mohsin feeling it strong.. and then Mohsin being the hero on dining table ! With MoNa's eye-to-eye talk and Mohsin manao-fied Aaina in that eye-to-eye talk .. ALLAH !

I feel like they disagree in very mature manner. If your mad you argue, you put in your two cents, but each person has the freedom to act of their own accord. They distance themselves a bit for a cooling off period, but the family stays functional.