Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Oo just realiser faraz bhai is the same guy from laaj and also sammi. Love his acting, hope he is casted in more dramas 👍🏼
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Simz786

Oo just realiser faraz bhai is the same guy from laaj and also sammi. Love his acting, hope he is casted in more dramas 👍🏼

Yeaaah he was in Laaj but I didn't like him that much there cuz it was his first show.. He actually stole my heart as Faraz.. now I will probably like him anywhere.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Watched it. Enjoyed it 😛.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

So you guys actually think Abby postd or posts reviews of one show in different threads by mistake ? Lmaaao then you don't know her at all.. she posts the sake thing in every thread related to it or not for promotions 🤣

oh no. I know she does it out of her joy and excitement. 😆 that's why I was pulling her leg
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Watched it. Enjoyed it 😛.

seriously. that's it? come on ash! i really want to read your full review 😳
PUH-LEEZE!
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
So Mohsin sahab got affected by Aaina's not so happening attitude. GOSH he literally was restless cuz Aaina was upset cuz of him. Ahh ! I want to see him doing these kind of choti choti mistakes so that he learns and we get minor scenes. MoNa scenes have always been subtle or I should say throughout the show, they showed somethings indirectly, in a more subtle way instead of stretching the matter..Like today, they didn't show any interaction between MoNa that Aaina is naraz or anything.. it was all shown through gestures .. Tabi giving Mohsin tea separately instead of Aaina.. and Mohsin feeling it strong.. and then Mohsin being the hero on dining table ! With MoNa's eye-to-eye talk and Mohsin manao-fied Aaina in that eye-to-eye talk .. ALLAH !
_Tabs_ thumbnail

So Mohsin sahab got affected by Aaina's not so happening attitude. GOSH he literally was restless cuz Aaina was upset cuz of him. Ahh ! I want to see him doing these kind of choti choti mistakes so that he learns and we get minor scenes. MoNa scenes have always been subtle or I should say throughout the show, they showed somethings indirectly, in a more subtle way instead of stretching the matter..Like today, they didn't show any interaction between MoNa that Aaina is naraz or anything.. it was all shown through gestures .. Tabi giving Mohsin tea separately instead of Aaina.. and Mohsin feeling it strong.. and then Mohsin being the hero on dining table ! With MoNa's eye-to-eye talk and Mohsin manao-fied Aaina in that eye-to-eye talk .. ALLAH !

Word Count: 1

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hayeee todays epi was nice. Loving faraz & maaz and actually afaaq & taabi scene was cute today. Sometimes i think rania's acting is a bit over but still tolerable i guess. Also loved how mohsin became upset that ayna didnt bring the chai
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
I want to mention one thing, I just loved the convo between Faraz Maaz. God they both make such cute Father-Son duo ! And I always imagined Faraz like this only as a father. So calm, so frank, they were talking like buddies. So good to see. Parents and children's relationship should be this way only.. open, frank, comfortable.. ! It was so visible that Maaz is more close to Faraz than Sajal.. or I should say he shares more stuff with Faraz than with Sajal.
Knklove thumbnail
Today when affaq said ' humein aani or mamu ki tarha Nahi rehna', I was thinking pleaseee.. the amount of love they have for eachother is something else! You can't even touch that afaq miyaan!