Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@HIVI...oh I forgot ...before everything watch WOH AIK PAL episode 1 ...EMAAD was spectacular with ayesha n feroze in the cameo...must must watch

I watched it abby since you said. Emaad Ayesha's pairing looked great, but ofcourse not bettr than our Mona. πŸ˜ƒ He was soo much more vocally expressive...but the end 😭
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
would anyone mind if I live review or? Save for later...when we discuss?
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

@HIVI...oh I forgot ...before everything watch WOH AIK PAL episode 1 ...EMAAD was spectacular with ayesha n feroze in the cameo...must must watch

I watched Wo Aik Pal yesterday n loved every bit of Emmad. I wish he was one of the main lead but nevertheless, m happy that he is getting lovely reviews for his cameo. Checked insta n you tube comments. People are finally acknowledging his good workπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Hivi - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .nilu.

Guys! the episode was amazing! omg loved Mohsin today!

THANK YOU Nilu ! This gave me enough motivation to watch today's episode <3
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

would anyone mind if I live review or? Save for later...when we discuss?

Ur live reviews are EPIC

Don't want to miss it for the world

Shoot
.nilu. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

THANK YOU Nilu ! This gave me enough motivation to watch today's episode <3

I'm glad πŸ˜ƒ You'll def enjoy it
_Tabs_ thumbnail
WARNING: SPOILERS

And we start the episode with our pyaare Affu miyan πŸ˜†

Hawww How dare he say Aina and Mohsin don't have a happy relationship 😳

The dining table scene had me in splits 🀣 Raania trying to take the phone and Aina's expressions.

Mohsin! I'm excited to see the development...and " our mohsin"

uff. Affu. why so greedy dude?πŸ€“

Oh you know what. Maybe Mohsin is afraid is Ashar goes abroad to study, he won't come back like Faraz. I mean after all Faraz went to America and never came back( as of yet) and Mohsin was so attached and practically raised Faraz...and we know Aina/Sajal's relationship explored but not Faraz and Mohsin's...

Aww. Affu bought Tabi something. To be quite honest, Affu isn't so bad, he just is ambitious and gives priority to himself. and I'd love to see him mature into a better person with Tabi's support but Alia wants Tabi and Affu to be happy together but can't bear them bonding so? πŸ€”...

oh nevermind...Affu. I believed in you. 😳...

The actor playing Affaq is so good. he portays Affaq's grey-ness super well..I'm like constantly in the middle of is Affaq bad/ or just missunderstood.
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Finally the Raania cooking scene!..it was so cute! πŸ˜† loved Raania's dialogues again, she keeps quoting Ayna πŸ˜† and then Tabi and Raania. are quite perceptive..

----

Aww. Mohsin was so heartbroken that Ayna was upset with him. like obviously πŸ˜† I just want to hug a sad Mohsin πŸ€—...but he deserved it so...

He's finally realizing that he's distanced himself from the rest of his family and slowly the people around him have adapted themselves into postitions so he doesn't even notice. ...or atleast he didn't for quite some time...as everything was stable...but the "new" developments like Alia and Affu moving in, Ashar wanting to study abroad, Maaz visiting, Tabi-Affu's engagement have disturbed that status quo. And so finally, Mohsin is understanding...

UFF..that dining table scene and sneaking glances at one another ☺️..he literally looked at Aina before doing everything and she smiled at him ☒️

Loved loved the dining table scene! ❀️ Even the awkward-ness in the room was portrayed well. No one knew how to react to a nicer mohsin except Aina πŸ˜†

But I did feel like the actor who was playing Ashar was lacking a bit...like his response seemed very forced and unreal. whereas Ashar shouldve been over the moon..

and the awkward hand kissing scene πŸ˜•...just..unneccessary

I can talk about this scene for days it has so much to talk about πŸ˜†

and then he passed the plate of cake over to Ayna like a peace offering πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ
Hivi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yes, that dining table scene is enough for me to sail through the whole week happily. EmNa's expressions are so accurate!
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Aww...

Poor Raania, my heart really felt for her, Like yeah MaaNia have been pushed down our throats but Raania is a sweetheart so like..it was a joke but still πŸ₯Ί

---will wait for you all to discuss I have so much to talk about.

And for now.. okay so I think the purpose for this was to see if Raania's Anni would or Maaz's birth mother, who'd win...in Ayna's heart... because for far, it's been hinted that she's giving Maaz priority like in the Ashar-Tabi-Ayna scene from last week...

but I see so much parallels playing out.

Ayna will constantly see Imraan is Maaz which is why she in fact, may be against Maaz-Raania's relationship afterall...all this time we've been assuming it must be Sajal or Mohsin. but it could totally be Ayna. πŸ€“

and then Maaz was so confused but Ayna stood her ground and told Maaz off.😎 along with some dialogues regarding Imraan's blood in his veins...

but now its going to be Maaz against all, cuz everybody loves Raania ..

.but πŸ˜† Tabi and Maaz have good chemistry

maaz: Ab kis deewar par ja kar sir maaroo..

Tabi: Chaaro taraf deewar hi deewar hai.

🀣🀣🀣