Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

The legendary show called bheegi Palkein

Which will mk u want to suicide after each epi

Arey haan πŸ˜†.

I was so excited to see them together but beeem down the drain. Why don't good writers/producers pick good couples like FQ/Ushna, EmNa (for future) .. I don't have any other couple that I want to see together yet.. but yeah people have an eye on them.. there are plenty of fans there and you will your TRPs, we will get our people ! Win win situation for both of us πŸ˜›
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Abby

This is actually the second biweekly show that I liked after Piya Mann Bhaye. Hayeee kia yad kara dia .. And I am so happy that both couples had that X-factor ☺️
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Abby

This is actually the second biweekly show that I liked after Piya Mann Bhaye. Hayeee kia yad kara dia .. And I am so happy that both couples had that X-factor ☺️

I knowww

And for that x factor both became so popular

I remember Sami was so surprised n happy when pmb was doing so well out of the blue

Online n trpwise as well

He used say thank u in Twitter n fb as well

But the writer asma sayani cud not bring any magic in her 2nd show intezaar
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
OUR FAB FOUR ARE BACKKK !!!!! 😎

Knklove thumbnail
Good news on navins Insta again ''''
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hello thread four 6 pages so soon πŸ˜†
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
We can cure world hunger with that pic!
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Seeing the pic of the Fab 4 Made me say KNK the original is back. Apart from MoNa n their scenes with their kids it did not seem like KNK
Achanak the lady who was mentioned only once tapak padi with nalaiko chora. Affak Tabi rania Maaz pairing ...

Maaz is very sweet I wish he was little like Mohsin Thoda strict cause Rania is also too sweet

I want Mohsin to observe and connect the idiots of past n present esp when FaSa return I want to realize on his own about Maaz so when the revelation happens of someone speaks I'll about Aina he can stand up for her

He has always been strict almost can't converse with dad types So I want to see him with the kids speaking for Ayna

I don't want to sing 'Dil ke armaan aasoonon me in beh gaye'
Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Coming to the cameo EMAAD is doing in WEP
This character of emaad is very imp
The woh ek pal becomes from his demise itself

So they needed a STAR to put that impact on the audience so that all those repentance of feroze is justified afterwards

And the producer of this show is M.D. productions

EMAAD seems to b their GOLDEN boy now

Also navin

As both saye e deewar n knk r hit for EMNA

So I feel so proud that they chose EMAAD for this cameo n believed that he has the star power who can actually put that impact which they were looking for

This cameo is an acknowledgement of EMAAD new found stardom
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

I too am excited, but of late, I have also grown somewhat wary. In my experience, it never, ever happens that an actor I start to like (really like) in a show ends up in a show next that I enjoy as much. After Deewana, I have been waiting for Iqra-Sheroz to come together, but no luck. Their individual shows a middling though I like Iqra in Choti Si Zindagi. Same with Ushna Shah and FQ although I don't like them individually, I did love them together as a romantic couple. But their next show together was AWFUL (in caps!)!! You could sense it had been put together keeping their popularity in mind, and nothing else was done (it didn't even feel like there are a sane writer behind the show). In fact, so disinterested were the makers and performers that in the final episode, when the couple finally gets to be together, one could clearly see a spot person in the frame! I mean, here is supposedly the most romantic scene of the show, and all I could notice was the spot person!!! So, I am wary. I just hope they do well enough, but I also hope the romantic lover in me finds a show or shows I really, really enjoy, whether with these two or not (see, I have already begun the process of weaning myself off these two charmers :-D)

PS-The FQ-Ushna show that I would dutifully watch (and that I rightfully dissed above) is Bheegi Palkein :-D. Please refrain from viewing if you love your brain cells, and your sunny demeanour :-)

Totally understand your fear. For me, the fillers in Deewana were so garishly drawn-out and so lackluster that all the appeal in a new Iqra-Shehroze show just went away. I probably will not watch a new show with them should one were to happen, which is a shame because early Falak and Mehru were adorable. A similar situation happened with Osmaya...I adore them, and probably always will, but after Sanam, I will wait and see what people say about a possible new show/movie between them before watching it on my own. It's why I am so perfectly content with KnK being EmNa's last show together. I would love another show with them, don't get me wrong, but starpower isn't enough for a good show anymore. The writing needs to fit the bill, and I'd rather EmNa's legacy go out strong as opposed to having people lose interest in them, both together and individually.

But for comparison's sake, isn't it amazing how the Deewana fillers were primarily Falak-Mehru scenes alone in that house, and were so mind-numbingly boring, but the KnK episodes with MoNa in their house were probably the most popular of the series? It's amazing what good writing can do. EmNa's sizzling chemistry doesn't hurt, either, but it's like a night and day difference.