Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
I need a new picture any suggestions knk squad?
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

That's why I NEVER come to this thread before watching the epi myself

Abby - your usually the first one to watch it anyway so it's doesn't make any difference here 😆 😆

Simra - This is MoNa/KNK gang's speciality. We mentally prepared ourselves before watching the episode - it's kind of our routine thing 😆

On a serious note - while today's is not a bad ep but it's not exactly a great one either. There are times where the post-leap episodes seems like watching a different show and is while it is good but definitely not as great as the pre-leap hence our disappointment. As we love our pre-leap KNK more than anything so want the writers to get back with their original roots and developments. Keep it as MoNa-centric which is part of the original storyline. Am not saying the post-leap isn't good but it is not the same show, standard and quality. The original pre-leap is ten times better than the post-leaps - hope this clarifies your confusion in why we were disappointed today
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Charm you explain our thoughts so well!
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

Yes charm it suits you more, sometimes i forget and only remember by your picture

Don't worry if you forget as I like and approve Sapphire anyway 😉 🤣

How about Sapphie for a short nickname? 😎 😆

MoNa gang - before anyone throw chappels at me - am just kidding 😆 😆
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Charm you explain our thoughts so well!

I know my MoNa gang/KNK family inside out 😉 😆 😆

Want to say this too - the post leap version is something that can be found in other shows while the KNK's pre-leap was very unique and individualised. There's no other Pakistani or Indian show like KNK. So no matter what happen KNK episodes 1 to midway 29 will always be my favourite
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I need a new picture any suggestions knk squad?

Do you want a generic picture or a fandom related? like an actor/actress or show couple etc...
You can always google pictures and then use those if you don't like the ones IF provides 😳
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

I am here just to say that I miss MoNa. Story shifted to the new generation. Mohsin was seen more in yesterday's episode, but only as a villain.
I don't understand Maaz' proposing Rania scene. Is it a joke, a dream or for real?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: awida

I am here just to say that I miss MoNa. Story shifted to the new generation. Mohsin was seen more in yesterday's episode, but only as a villain.

I don't understand Maaz' proposing Rania scene. Is it a joke, a dream or for real?

Mohsin was NOT a "villain" in today's epi from any angle

He did make asher understand in a nice way why he wants him to stay

And the last thappar was coz he was very tensed n angry...that can't be termed as villain either
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I loved emaad in the baby pink shirt with black half coat look

He had the Hercules look there

N I love it how he always keep asking AYNA if she is okay

Yeh sab kab hua ?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

I know my MoNa gang/KNK family inside out 😉 😆 😆

Want to say this too - the post leap version is something that can be found in other shows while the KNK's pre-leap was very unique and individualised. There's no other Pakistani or Indian show like KNK. So no matter what happen KNK episodes 1 to midway 29 will always be my favourite

I agree 100% with the pre leap post leap comparison...pre leap was on a different level altogether but that time also we used to hv fuller scenes of Imran Annie n imrans parents n Annie's parents scenes...they used to take considerable screen time

So it's not as if we didn't hv filler scenes pre leap

But where I beg to differ is

The way u said epi 1 to 29 is sometsomething we hv never seen in any pak or Indian show before

To which I rightfully agree

BUT the post leap scenes n characterizations ...even the new added characters are very well written n acted n merged with MONA than what I hv seen in zillions of other pak show post leaps ...the last good post leap was in saye e deewar but still still knk is so much better

N other shows get even worse post leap

Here we did talk so much abt taabi affaq raania...its after maaz came n the actor cudnt live Up To the hype given to maaz n the maaz raniya romance track flopped bigtime we started losing interest

To this I wud say...the pre maaz post leap epis were much entertaining than the present post leap epis

Yes I agree it's dragging

Yes I agree the pull isn't there like before

But it's STILL so much better than all other post leap tracks

I forward the maaz raniya romance the way I used to forward imrans parents n Annie's parents scenes pre leap