Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Simz786

I really dont want afaaq tabi wedding 😲

If they show him sincere with her then why not.. he is materialistic and stuff but if he is good with her.. I don't have issues.. his lying habit just makes me angry he needs to change it
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Alright guys have watched today's ep. Warning though my review is based on MoNa and MoNa only 😆 😊

There were good MoNa moments as Abbs mentioned

1) Loved the way Ayna reacted to Asher's harsh words about his father. She didn't approved and looked quite furious despite her son praising her. Can see her love for her husband there. She is Moshin's true and feisty biwi 😆 He would be proud of her and anyone can see why he loves her hence the caring side of him is expressed briefly later on.

2) Loved way Ayna was torn between her husband and son. It's was heartwarming to see Moshin care and worry Ayna's state of mind and wellbeing even though it was there only for a short time and both reverted back in their usual retorts about the difference in parenting skills 😆 Worth highlighting that only Ayna got the privilege to see this real caring side of Moshin 😳 Perhaps that why she stood by him all these years as she knew how much he cares and loves her and their kids even if he is unable to express these feelings

3) MoNa in their parents mode was superb!! To see both together in action as parents was worth it. Loved the way Ayna stood by the door waiting for her son to return/magically reappeared while Moshin was on the phone. This very sight of them made my heart swells. MoNa argument over Asher - Ayna blaming Moshin leading to Moshin retorting back that nothing will happen to Asher anyway was cute and typical dynamic between a mother and father, showing realism. Ayna as a mother was all emotional and tears whereas Moshin as a father was holding it together with a stern, controlled and tight look on his face. Such a contrast but at the same time MoNa are perfect for each other as they balance each other out very well. When Asher finally returned home - both his mother and father expressed a relief look in their faces. Ayna running over her son, caressing him and is pleased to see him back while Moshin reacted badly and let his anger take over which resulted him giving Asher a slap. Ayna pulling them apart, putting her hand over her hubby's arm expressing her disbelief and disappointment in his reaction. When they find out that he applied to Pakistan university - Ayna gave a sharp and noticable look that said it all. Her look said you shouldnt have done that and is disappointed with him. Moshin slightly bowing down his face with his hand on his forehead demonstrated he immediately regretted his impulsive slap and harsh words toward Asher
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

If they show him sincere with her then why not.. he is materialistic and stuff but if he is good with her.. I don't have issues.. his lying habit just makes me angry he needs to change it

Whenever i see him i have that badmash/negative character feeling 😕
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I loved emaad in the baby pink shirt with black half coat look
He had the Hercules look there

N I love it how he always keep asking AYNA if she is okay
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

What are u guys even talking about

What survival instinct

I posted abt the epi in the very beginning without giving out much n then like always I prefer joining at bit later after every1 has watched

And I m not ignoring any Mona or KNK comments

It takes time to go thru so many pgs

And I keep posting other EMAAD n NAVIN related stuff here all the time

And I for one is loving KNK unlike every1 here

Abbs mate - it's a joke - we are just messing around 😆 😊
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Posted a review on page 55 about MoNa only if anyone is interested 😊
Knklove thumbnail
TO anyone thinking that Maaz and Rania are done. Just a reminder that they still have that annoying beach scene together and her stripey outfit look. Seriously done with this drama. I was hopping Rania a wish was 'baba or aani ko khush dekhoon' or something...
FED UP
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@CHAMGAL...i love ur new username but I miss CHAMGAL
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Knklove

TO anyone thinking that Maaz and Rania are done. Just a reminder that they still have that annoying beach scene together and her stripey outfit look. Seriously done with this drama. I was hopping Rania a wish was 'baba or aani ko khush dekhoon' or something...
FED UP

That wish would have been awesome
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Knklove

FED UP

No one is thinking maaz raniya are done but they r not the whole drama

If they hv beach scene...other characters will hv other scenes too

Till now every epi has been well balanced between all characters

But all people see is maaz raniya

That's viwers fault

Not the show makers fault