Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago
Congrats on the new thread.
Read bout a request for comedy os but someone asked does he fit for that genre Not comedy but cute definitely I found him so cute when he came to Aina after Tabi's engagement asking her to come to the room

Please someone do write We had one Ayna based like why kids cal her Aani now something for our hero too

Ayna Manao Mission after one of his another fiascos
Edited by Chahat_A_Doshi - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^^ I did one on that, but Idk which thread or where it is now πŸ˜†
Edit: Posted below:

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Okay, I wrote a short drabble, warning: it's short πŸ˜†

"M..Ma...Mama.. Bolo na, mama!"

He heard her voice before he saw her.

It had become a habit of theirs, Ayna brought the kids down to the lounge right around the time Mohsin was to come home from work. And so, the first sight he would see as he walked in was her playing with their kids. their kids. their. her.

She'd smile at him and lift her eyelashes to peek at him before asking him "Aaj aapka din kaise tha?" And then she'd hand him whomever was in her lap, more often it was Asher than Tabi or Raania, grab his briefcase and walk over to the kitchen to get him a glass of water.

When she was finally gone from his view, Mohsin would admit that he loved his kids, they were his kids, of course he loved them with all his heart and soul but what he craved and the only thing that would soothe his heart was her quiet question of "Aaj aapka din kaise tha?".

But today was different.

Today, he heard her voice say softly " "M...Ma...Mama.. Bolo na, mama!" She was encouraging the twins, who had began to murmur and make weird noises and words that only she was capable of understanding, as a mother would.

So he had stopped himself from opening the door entirely and coming in, pausing in the doorway to see for the exchange between probably Ashar and Ayna continued.

" Anni!" Tabi squealed and just like that the moment broke. He saw as her face fell and was quickly but back in place.

"Yes Tabi beta...theek hai, abhi aap kay baba will come home, and we'll ask him..."

She focused her attention back on the baby boy and encouraged him " A...An...Anni...Bolo Anni."

Feeling something inside him drop, Mohsin opened the door fully and walked in.

" Aaj Aapka din kaise tha?" She moved to pick up Ashar so that she could hand the boy to him when she heard him say,

" Very bad. I have a headache. I'm going to go take a shower, please make me some chai."

With that he dropped his briefcase and walked away.

-----Finished 😳

How was it, I wrote it fast, so maybe not so good? Also, the ending, I wanted to make it sweet but then i thought about it and seriously, this is mohsin we are talking about so ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

I wonder what Emmad's next starring role is. Hopefully his newfound fame will garner him some big attention and a leading role in a massive production.

I too am excited, but of late, I have also grown somewhat wary. In my experience, it never, ever happens that an actor I start to like (really like) in a show ends up in a show next that I enjoy as much. After Deewana, I have been waiting for Iqra-Sheroz to come together, but no luck. Their individual shows a middling though I like Iqra in Choti Si Zindagi. Same with Ushna Shah and FQ although I don't like them individually, I did love them together as a romantic couple. But their next show together was AWFUL (in caps!)!! You could sense it had been put together keeping their popularity in mind, and nothing else was done (it didn't even feel like there are a sane writer behind the show). In fact, so disinterested were the makers and performers that in the final episode, when the couple finally gets to be together, one could clearly see a spot person in the frame! I mean, here is supposedly the most romantic scene of the show, and all I could notice was the spot person!!! So, I am wary. I just hope they do well enough, but I also hope the romantic lover in me finds a show or shows I really, really enjoy, whether with these two or not (see, I have already begun the process of weaning myself off these two charmers :-D)

PS-The FQ-Ushna show that I would dutifully watch (and that I rightfully dissed above) is Bheegi Palkein :-D. Please refrain from viewing if you love your brain cells, and your sunny demeanour :-)
Edited by JNam - 7 years ago
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

^^ I did one on that, but Idk which thread or where it is now πŸ˜†

Edit: Posted below:

I think there's a typo, and his last statement to Aina should be, "I have a headache. I'm going to take a shower. Please join me while khala makes tea ".
:-)
PS-Please forgive my almost raunchy day dreams!!!!!!!!!!! What's an over-stressed gal gotta do if not day dream about these two :-D

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 JNam!

I love the change...idk why I didn't think of it ☺️

Word Count: 0

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Why didn't KnK get the same treatment? Is mona not a forever wali story? 😭

Knk got the treatment in literal sense

It's indeed a forever wali love Story
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
JNam
FQ and Ushna did another show together ? Whaaat :o which show ?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

HUM recently had a twice weekly show called "Deewana" that aired every Wed and Thurs. It started off well, but it was also a 40+ episode series, and I kid you not, the last twenty or so episodes were so boring, and in those last twenty episodes, maybe the last 2 weren't fillers. It was such a bore to watch...we should be thankful that the episodes still hold our attention and do try to advance the story."

OMG. Yes!!!!!!!!!! I loved Shehroz (?) and IQra in that show. And the soundtrack was so, so stunning!! And I so wanted a great end, and for a while, things looked like they were on track, but right after the two confessed their love to each other, it is like the writers and makers thought they could just phone-it-in. From episode 24-39, I think, we had nothing worth watching. It reached a point when I just had to tune into the show playing in my mind rather than the actual one. And once I'd quit the show, I suddenly found out about the last episode; had it occurred 15 episodes before, I'd have loved the entire series. Anyhow, yes, fillers abound on TV which is why I like watching entire seasons on Netflix, and just not watching the filler episodes. When you watch them as they are being transmitted, one episode at a time, you have no way of going around the filler episodes, which makes it a greater bummer in my opinion :-)

Yes EXACTLY

THANK you

In other pal shows even a 20 epi shows hv filler epis in between

But here even the fillers r pretty decent n watchable

After piya Mann bhaye This is the 2nd bi weekly show which got so immensely popular

And I m so glad i cud watch both n discuss them here as well n both the shows got their due credit
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

JNam

FQ and Ushna did another show together ? Whaaat :o which show ?

The legendary show called bheegi Palkein

Which will mk u want to suicide after each epi
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

@Fobby,

on a serious note tho, I love KNK because its rooted in reality.

No matter how many "dreams" we have and hope for that fairytale love, it's not real...( atleast I think so) ...that's part of the reason I am such a big reader/viewer, It makes the romantic in me happy πŸ˜†

but I have a special place for reality based love stories...they make me hopeful, ya know? Makes you realize that love is not a one faceted story. and I may not ever have a fairytale lovestory but that doesn't mean love doesn't exist at all...

Aina-Sajal, Sister's love.
Aina-kids, Motherly love

I mean MoNa love each other, but it's not a "fairy tale" or a "forever and more /Romeo and juliet" wala love. it's much more concrete and solid. And tbh, sometimes that is better.

( i hope that made sense and wasn't too serious) πŸ˜†

TABS CAN U PLZ SEND THIS TO EMNA IN INSTA

I WANT THEM TO READ IT