Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Ash, we try to remain positive but there are limits to things so come and rant your heart out, we're listening ❀️

Even I watched Yeh raha dil and even tumhare hain and Sun Yaara before KNK today πŸ˜† and that's saying something cuz I usually skip the Sun yaara and Tumhare hain till later...

Charm, yep..we're all getting impatient. 😡
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Call me Ash, Ashi, Ashu, Ashy .. anything you want..as soon as there is Ash in it it's acceptable πŸ˜†

Of course there had be an Ash in it otherwise my dear behen - how will you even recognise yourself ?
πŸ˜† πŸ˜† 😊
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They showed Maaz Rania promo for the 4th time today .. they never did it for MoNa 😑
jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ok. I feel like this whole episode is suffocating.
Maaz and Rania are cute, but I am not vested in them. The story seemed glossed over. I was vested in Moshin -Aina, Aina-Imran, and Sajal Faraz. Maaz does seem like a mini Faraz.

I understand the consensus of the forum believes Moshin has his own reasons for his behavior. There is no indication of a mystery, in the storyline. He just seems stubborn holding on to past and a controlling patriarch. It looks like he may be repeating his past mistakes with Aina, with his own kids.

I don't understand how Moshin can make excuses for Affaq and not see thru their actions. Taabi's timing was off. I did not understand why she doesn't tell father. It was not a call Aina could make.

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Ash, sometimes a break is necessary, if it makes you feel better, don't watch the actual episode today..it's just a show at the end of the day. take a break. wait a week and then watch or catch up or even 2weeks..just don't be upset yeah?
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

They showed Maaz Rania promo for the 4th time today .. they never did it for MoNa😑

Ashu, don't get me started on that! - Even I was fuming about that as I really don't get what the fuss in the whole Rania and Maaz nonsense 😑
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Seeing the precap. it seems like Maaz is leading Raania on like Imraan did to Ayna...if anything the reason the are pushing MaaNia down our throats is because when Raania gets upset, then Ayna will tell all that Maaz is Imraan's son...so all is dependent on Maaz-Raania
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Ash, sometimes a break is necessary, if it makes you feel better, don't watch the actual episode today..it's just a show at the end of the day. take a break. wait a week and then watch or catch up or even 2weeks..just don't be upset yeah?

Well upset is invetitable here but you can and it's okay to rant and rant here - let it all out, share everything with us. We are listening honey 😳
_Tabs_ thumbnail
i hv my fingers crossed that tomorrow some part of the truth will come out and so by next week ,all will know and story will move on πŸ₯±
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Seeing the precap. it seems like Maaz is leading Raania on like Imraan did to Ayna...if anything the reason the are pushing MaaNia down our throats is because when Raania gets upset, then Ayna will tell all that Maaz is Imraan's son...so all is dependent on Maaz-Raania

Since am not very keen on Maaz and Rania, I would love it if that ever happen so it's can put an end to this silly/fake/forceful pairing (yup am that evil!!) πŸ˜† πŸ˜† but think its unlikely and it's actually very sad about this πŸ˜” πŸ˜†
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago