Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Taby

You are right Tabi need to speak to Moshin instead of Ayna!! The main reason she got into this whole Aftaq mess - is due to not being brave enough to tell her father what she want and she need to tell him that Aftaq isn't a trustworthy guy

Ayna did all she could to ready Moshin to hear Tabi out and respect her final preference in rishta so it's Tabi who let herself down for not speaking up when she should have and it's still not too late now she can still speak to her father about it.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Uff...I'm getting angry now but the thing is there's no one to hate Well maybe except Alia and Affu...but still...no one to hate...
Mohsin and Ayna are concerned like well meaning parents, the kids think the parent's are overbearing. Taabi is worried her life will be ruined marrying a guy like Affu Miyan ( probably)...Ayna is worried for Taabi's future...she knows what having a ungrateful and non-supportive system/ sasural can do to a relationship( her and imraan), etc...

and personal pet -peeve. I hate people who litter so just seeing Affaq in that scene with Maaz where he's tossing whatever he's eating...i couldn't handle it. it literally made me so angry 🀣

Um.. that Maaz and Raania/ proposing scene was not organic at all πŸ˜† seemed a bit forced...on Maaz's end. Atleast Raania has been seen thinking about Maaz but Maaz has now. so?

MoNa scene 3?

Okay, so I admit the MoNa scenes we've gotten are basically MoNa discussing the kids but isn't that what most parents do πŸ˜‰ among other things πŸ˜†

MoNa are a team for their kids so it makes sense...but also cuz the kids add layers to MoNa relationship. Like Mohsin the father v. Ayna the mother or Ayna the mother v. Mohsin the husband, etc.
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Ash, I can't tell if that's sarcasm. 🀣...i'm glad, will take all the MoNa scenes i can...but the thing is, even in real life. married couples get preoccupied with things and get spend less and less time together so I'm gonna chalk it up to that...the writers are super duper realistic πŸ˜†πŸ˜Ž

Charm, no it's all good. Taby is cute πŸ˜†..btw you're welcome. but SPOILERS...be aware.

Charm, what if the reason Mohsin doesn't want Ashar to go abroad is because something similar happened to him and his father? we don't know much about Mohsin's background. do we? or did his father pass away?

As for me, no show is ever perfect but MNYH and KNK come pretty close ( along with some other ones) plus I've said it many times but I believe KNK is not only a lovestory drama but its a social drama...it touches so many realistic facets of life and I rarely see that ins dramas or media..

SO even though there is less MoNa, the story over all hasn't been much affected. there is still developments being made in other departments...like MoNa the couple aren't getting much coverage but MoNa the parent's are, etc.

And Yes! you phrased my thoughts on Tabi exactly
Knklove thumbnail
. It's like the same episodes being repeated. Aina's telling Mohsin to speak to AShar 'pyaar se' in the same way she said about tabi. Very bored of it now. It needs to move next episode. no development at all! Maaz and Rania' love story developed so quickly. even a tenth of that in Mohsin and aina's story would be sufficient.

When will this story move? TBH by the way it is going, I don't even think Imran will be coming back and anyone will even find out about Maaz 😭
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I am angry..I need to vent it out somewhere. I am actually tired of it all. The proof, I haven't watched KNK yet and watched 2 other shows instead. Mera dil hi nai kar raha dekhne ka ! And I guess I won't be watching it.. I will just read your guys views and update until the D-day.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Taby

Agreed 100% with your last post. You have said it all mate. It's great to hear there are some MoNa scenes as this is needed to make the show bearable anyway πŸ˜† I don't mind that the show is dealing with other social issues e.g. parenting, and family matters but is just frustrated that the show hadn't move much forward yet with its original storyline. I think I am getting impatient and want Maaz's truth to come out asp πŸ˜† πŸ˜† and can't wait to see how much impact this will have on the characters. Am desperate to know Moshin's reaction to Maaz's truth and what this will mean for MoNa πŸ˜† and really want to know as in right now!! πŸ˜† 😳
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Tabs
You got it right.. sarcastic that was. And I am all in for them to show realistic stuff.. and they did show MoNa being involved in the kids' life and decisions. But in every episode showing same kind of stuff makes it illogical and boring. Like what's the point ? The roots are gone.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Taby (hope you don't mind me giving you a new nickname like I did with Fobs and Abbs - it's actually a compliment as it's mean am fond of you too πŸ˜† By the way Ash - your new nickname will be Ashi (hope that's cool with you too πŸ˜†)

Still haven't watch the ep yet but want to say thanks for giving detailed reviews

Well at least we know Moshin isn't partial with his kids πŸ˜†

Call me Ash, Ashi, Ashu, Ashy .. anything you want..as soon as there is Ash in it it's acceptable πŸ˜†
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

I am angry..I need to vent it out somewhere. I am actually tired of it all. The proof, I haven't watched KNK yet and watched 2 other shows instead. Mera dil hi nai kar raha dekhne ka ! And I guess I won't be watching it.. I will just read your guys views and update until the D-day.

Yaar - it is really bad as I know you love and love KNK so for you to watch two other shows instead of KNK - this itself expressed your state of mind. Sympathising with you as I feel the same here
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Okay, where MoNa were arguing about Ashar, maybe it was just me but it took me back to the pre-leap era where Mohsin and Ayna would just go at it and hash it out πŸ˜† like that staircase scene (pre-leap episodes)
That slap😳 There's definitely some backstory to that and Awww he had gone to get pakistani university forms πŸ₯Ί

and aww, our pyaare Affu apologized to Tabi. Finally. It's about time 😳

and done.

Tbh, my heart wasn't in the episode and it took a whilte to finish but it wasn't a bad episode...definitely toward the lower end but not bad by any means...6/10