Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Simz786

What are all these random emotions for 😆

For the beautiful assassination of my KNK.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

For the beautiful assassination of my KNK.

Really didn't think we need to explain this...rest in peace KNK 😔
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Sounded like they are just dragging this show on...starting to resent this unnecessary extension because maybe if there wasn't an extension in the first place then we would had all the necessary and right scenes without any Maaz and Rania filler moments or any repetitive tracks
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Sounded like they are just dragging this show on...starting to resent this unnecessary extension because maybe if there wasn't an extension in the first place then we would had all the necessary and right scenes without any Maaz and Rania filler moments

They could have made seperate show based on kids if they really wanted to 🥱
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Watching now.
Um...still don't know how I feel about Maaz yet. or the Actor playing him...but let's see 🤓

I find it absolutely hilarious how he went directly to Ayna and Taabi to ask for help 🤣 🤣
Uff. Affaq 😳 I'm going to call him pyaare Affu, it least I can bear him that way 🤣

Okay, So our Pyaare Affu now is suspicious seeing Maaz come out of Tabi's room. Like seriously? not only is she older than him, his cousin (twice) but like Taabi is not that type of gal.. when is Affu going to understand? 🤔

And his line " I'm never gonna forget" reminds me of Taabi's line Men never forget, regarding Mohsin during the engagement episode.

_Tabs_ thumbnail
MoNa scene 1...You know what..maybe the reason we are seeing more only MoNa scenes are because the filming happened way before and only Mohsin and Navin were shooting. so know the kids scenes are being shot now and then blended in...

Mohsin's " mera iklotay beta" and i was like Aww but Aina also had to let go of her Iklotay beta too...so like it isn't a big deal mohsin. Roll with it, get on with the story, why art thou so stubborn?

and awww then he's like okay. " acha, theek hai." like even Aina was surprised Mohsin listened to her that easily...now I only hope he doesn't screw it up by blackmailing Ashar like he did to Taabi

and woop. there he goes again. didn't he promise Ayna like 5 minutes ago to show his " love" 😳
and then he tells Maaz that he's talking to his son..

question time. Do you think post-maaz-revelation Mohsin will accept Maaz? if not as Ayna's son than Faraz's adopted son?

and like as much as we consider Mohsin emotionally challenged (?) Do we?

I think so. because he has a difficult time expressing how he feels. Mohsin is very perceptive.

Like he's aware that his kids don't really like him.

Taabi wanted to marry Jamal not because she likes Jamal but because she'll have an oppurtunity to study and live "freely"

Ashar wants to leave in part because he doesn't want Mohsin looking over his shoulder at all times and freedom to choose

I bet the whole Maaz figuring out Raania's wish is the same thing...Raania more than amything desires to be free and live on her own terms as minute as they may be like "sleeping in till noon" or a "swimming pool" ...she's just better at "hiding it" under a guise of being foolish and naive.
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Taby (hope you don't mind me giving you a new nickname like I did with Fobs and Abbs - it's actually a compliment as it's mean am fond of you too 😆 By the way Ash - your new nickname will be Ashi (hope that's cool with you too 😆)

Still haven't watch the ep yet but want to say thanks for giving detailed reviews

Well at least we know Moshin isn't partial with his kids 😆

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Why are they showing MoNa scenes ? Itna ehsaan karne ki kia zarurat hai 😳
_Tabs_ thumbnail
The problem with this show is or rather the greatness of it is again. (maybe except Alia and pyaare Affu miyan) there is no "black/gray or even negative characters" instead the plot is character driven. It's practically impossible to hate anyone.
Ashar's scene with Ayna. I totally understood where Mohsin was coming from and I totally understood where Ashar was coming from. the thing is they aren't both wrong but they aren't both right, either.

MoNa scene 2: I love a concerned Mohsin 😆 very short tho

I love Tabi, she's been warming up to my heart for a while now 😆

but i thought Tabi would say Affu is rude or Affu is suspicious but she said he doesn't respect me. which kudos to you girl. go Tabi! 👏 Respect is the ultimate thing...I mean that's why Ayna stayed with Mohsin and now I'm sure if mohsin found out he wouldn't want Tabi to marry Affu either.

Oh no. nevermind.

Tabi, I take back all I said. 😆 Just go tell Mohsin, that he's a liar and doesn't respect me. Do you want me to marry a guy like that? problem partially solved 😳

Ayna's being too emotional right now. she needs to think about all her children practically.

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
You guys

I must admit right now as reassurance to myself - am keep reminding myself that there's must be more to this show that is yet to come. As both EmNa defended Moshin. Emaad's absolution that Moshin isn't a negative character and Naveen's revelation that we will find out the reason why Moshin is the way he is - this is real mystery to me. Pre-leap MoNa deserves their happy ending...Missing the pre-leap quality and standard

But I will stick with this show for three main reasons
1) Want to find out Moshin's mystery
2) Want to see how Maaz's truth will be reveal and Moshin and Imran's reaction toward this
3) a real MoNa happy ending

Why aren't FaSa back yet in Pakistan?!

Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago