Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago
EMAAD posted a pic on Insta
Some1 plz post it here
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Abs, the one from the gym?
Also, on Emaad's insta, all the comments state how upset they are that Faris died and WEP reviews πŸ˜†
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
So now I'm worried for tomorrow's episode.
and herein, starts the cycle again 🀣
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Also, I didn't know Mariyam Nafees ( Tabi) has an insta too?
she posted saying she pulled an allnighter for the show...so?

_Tabs_ thumbnail
conclusion. there are wedding festivities happening.
question. whose wedding.

Discuss.
Irfana15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I jst started this show I'm liking mohsin n nadia no chapals please emna fansπŸ˜† any1 know how many total episodes there r
Edited by Irfana15 - 7 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Irfana15

I jst started this show I'm liking mohsin n nadia no chapals please emna fansπŸ˜† any1 know how many total episodes there r

maybe 50.. πŸ˜ƒ
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Irfana15

it's okay πŸ˜† we liked Nadia and Mohsin too,
50 in total
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Ayesha does not need to lose any weight - she look fine in the way she is. I will pretend I have not heard this as women/girls should not do this to other women/girls - criticising/commenting/making judgements about other woman's weight and looks (physical appearance) when it's none of their business in the first place - it's quite offensive, unnecessary and overstepping one's limits if that happened .

When one talk about Ayesha or any other actress or even male actors - it's should based on their acting skills alone not bringing physical appearances into the matter. Whether an actress had a tattoo or minor surgery work - it's none of our business or the very least we have no right to cast any judgments on them or impose any decisions on them. For goodness sake - there is nothing wrong with Ayesha's looks or weight here. Size zero isn't any better either. In fact it is a medical concern if someone is underweight or overweight as both are not good to one's health therefore could lead to further health problems. Whereas Ayesha is neither underweight or overweight here. She is fine the way she is!

Assalamu alaikum.
I am sorry coz my comment about Ayesha was in a bad taste , I didn't mean to hurt any one, or judge someone according to her physic. It is my bad English. I meant that comparing to Emaad , Ayesha looked older, because the loose dresses she was made to wear, which gives the impression that she is fat. I didn't intend to comment on her persona, I wanted to comment about the character she's playing in the show, that's why I commented on Emaad/ Naveen after that saying that she's more beautiful, but he doesn't romance her. it was meant to be a joke..nothing else. I am sorry. Astaghfirullah . who am I to comment on Allah's creatures?!πŸ˜•
_Tabs_ thumbnail
@Awida
aww it's okay, Charm didn't mean that toward you directly, just in general πŸ€—

we're all guilty of judging people even subconsciously πŸ˜†

but no one was directly offended. don't worry