Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 7 years ago
Ayesha is a good actress. but she needs to loose wieght. she looks old. and someone said that she's only 31!
I was quite jealouse to see Emaad and Ayesha's romance. I thought you had the most beautiful wife and didn't romance. now you deserve this. Ayesha sent you to death.😡😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ayesha doesn't need to lose weight
Her dresses were loose

But she is slim mashallah

I don't want her to shrink like navin

Ok On the contrary both EMAAD and AYESHA were looking very fresh on WEP
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@awida. ...u were jealous of EMAAD AYESHA scenes LMAO
@fobby...THANK u...THANK u...we hv another one in common apart from sumbul ...thats ayesha

Then u must watch WEP

Since u appreciate good writing...the first epi screenplay dialogues and characters were very well written

N EMAAD AYESHA CHEMISTRY was the icing on the cake

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Ayesha is a good actress. but she needs to loose wieght. she looks old. and someone said that she's only 31!

I was quite jealouse to see Emaad and Ayesha's romance. I thought you had the most beautiful wife and didn't romance. now you deserve this. Ayesha sent you to death.😡😆

Ayesha does not need to lose any weight - she look fine in the way she is. I will pretend I have not heard this as women/girls should not do this to other women/girls - criticising/commenting/making judgements about other woman's weight and looks (physical appearance) when it's none of their business in the first place - it's quite offensive, unnecessary and overstepping one's limits if that happened .

When one talk about Ayesha or any other actress or even male actors - it's should based on their acting skills alone not bringing physical appearances into the matter. Whether an actress had a tattoo or minor surgery work - it's none of our business or the very least we have no right to cast any judgments on them or impose any decisions on them. For goodness sake - there is nothing wrong with Ayesha's looks or weight here. Size zero isn't any better either. In fact it is a medical concern if someone is underweight or overweight as both are not good to one's health therefore could lead to further health problems. Whereas Ayesha is neither underweight or overweight here. She is fine the way she is!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
In fb Twitter and Insta.. ...lots of good feedbk are coming for EMAAD and AYESHA from WEP first epi
Many r saying good things abt the CHEMISTRY n how surprisingly good they looked...even those fans who don't know emaad even they are asking who is the guy playing the hubby...why did he had to die...asking for his other shows

And of course how AWESOME the last scene was

I m very HAPPY that EMAAD did this cameo...the first epi feedbk feedback is all abt him n ayesha n the last death scene

Mission accomplished...for both HUM tv n us

EMAAD did leave the impact as it was intended

N he just got a bigger viewership
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Ayesha looks the same in every drama, how is it possible not to age 😆 as for weight she doesn't look overweight she looks just right 👍🏼
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

In fb Twitter and Insta.. ...lots of good feedbk are coming for EMAAD and AYESHA from WEP first epi

Many r saying good things abt the CHEMISTRY n how surprisingly good they looked...even those fans who don't know emaad even they are asking who is the guy playing the hubby...why did he had to die...asking for his other shows

And of course how AWESOME the last scene was

I m very HAPPY that EMAAD did this cameo...the first epi feedbk feedback is all abt him n ayesha n the last death scene

Mission accomplished...for both HUM tv n us

EMAAD did leave the impact as it was intended

N he just got a bigger viewership

Surprised some people don't even know Emaad from KNK?! 😲 😆

KNK is very popular so am really bewildered here..well it's sad since they don't even know they are missing out a really great series in KNK if they haven't heard anything about this show 😳

Abbs - hope you have promoted KNK over there for them to be aware about 😆 am sure they will be thankful to yaa! 😆 😊
QueenRhaenys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

Ayesha looks the same in every drama, how is it possible not to age 😆 as for weight she doesn't look overweight she looks just right 👍🏼

She looks better now compared to how she looked in her younger days.
How old is she btw?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhoodh_Ki_Dhuli

She looks better now compared to how she looked in her younger days.
How old is she btw?

Word Count: 1

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
There no KNK promo today on the show's Facebook page...not sure if that is a good or bad thing 🤔 😆

Anyone nervous or looking forward to tomorrow epsiode? Am just hoping for a good solid MoNa scene/moment. Please let FaSa be on their way to Pakistan or even better are already in Pakistan as part of Monday's promo for Tuesday 😆
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago