Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
🤣🤣🤣

still stuck on the baby?

although on a serious note So you think MoNa will reconcile post the Maaz revelation.?
JNam thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
HUM recently had a twice weekly show called "Deewana" that aired every Wed and Thurs. It started off well, but it was also a 40+ episode series, and I kid you not, the last twenty or so episodes were so boring, and in those last twenty episodes, maybe the last 2 weren't fillers. It was such a bore to watch...we should be thankful that the episodes still hold our attention and do try to advance the story."
OMG. Yes!!!!!!!!!! I loved Shehroz (?) and IQra in that show. And the soundtrack was so, so stunning!! And I so wanted a great end, and for a while, things looked like they were on track, but right after the two confessed their love to each other, it is like the writers and makers thought they could just phone-it-in. From episode 24-39, I think, we had nothing worth watching. It reached a point when I just had to tune into the show playing in my mind rather than the actual one. And once I'd quit the show, I suddenly found out about the last episode; had it occurred 15 episodes before, I'd have loved the entire series. Anyhow, yes, fillers abound on TV which is why I like watching entire seasons on Netflix, and just not watching the filler episodes. When you watch them as they are being transmitted, one episode at a time, you have no way of going around the filler episodes, which makes it a greater bummer in my opinion :-)
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

🤣🤣🤣

still stuck on the baby?

although on a serious note So you think MoNa will reconcile post the Maaz revelation.?

Yes, MoNa endgame happily ever after is the rule. It WILL happen!
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

HUM recently had a twice weekly show called "Deewana" that aired every Wed and Thurs. It started off well, but it was also a 40+ episode series, and I kid you not, the last twenty or so episodes were so boring, and in those last twenty episodes, maybe the last 2 weren't fillers. It was such a bore to watch...we should be thankful that the episodes still hold our attention and dotryto advance the story."

<font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif" size="2">OMG. Yes!!!!!!!!!! I loved Shehroz (?) and IQra in that show. And the soundtrack was so, so stunning!! And I so wanted a great end, and for a while, things looked like they were on track, but right after the two confessed their love to each other, it is like the writers and makers thought they could just phone-it-in. From episode 24-39, I think, we had nothing worth watching. It reached a point when I just had to tune into the show playing in my mind rather than the actual one. And once I'd quit the show, Isuddenly found out about the last episode; had it occurred 15 episodes before, I'd have loved the entire series. Anyhow, yes, fillers abound on TV which is why I like watching entire seasons on Netflix, and just not watching the filler episodes. When you watch them as they are beingtransmitted, one episode at a time, you have no way of going around the filler episodes, which makes it a greater bummer in my opinion :-)</font>

Exactly. Wonderful start, the leads had wonderful chemistry, but the writing for the last several episodes did the show an injustice. I think our KnK writers, thankfully, are far more talented and even our fillers are decent. The regular KnK episodes just set the bar so high, though, that even above average fillers don't compare.
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Can't breathe I'm laughing so hard! This is perfect tabs. I wouldn't change a thing!!

Featuring Ghost Bisma 😆😉 rather than Ghost Sami
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Omg tabs but how great would it be if sami was dead in Beintehaa?
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Extremely. i'll only watch once he's a ghost 😆
But seriously, maybe that's why Naveen keeps #lovestory Cuz it is a true lovestory, Immortal wali lovestory, a forever wali lovestory 😎
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Extremely. i'll only watch once he's a ghost 😆

But seriously, maybe that's why Naveen keeps #lovestory Cuz it is a true lovestory, Immortal wali lovestory, a forever wali lovestory😎

Why didn't KnK get the same treatment? Is mona not a forever wali story? 😭
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
I wonder what Emmad's next starring role is. Hopefully his newfound fame will garner him some big attention and a leading role in a massive production.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
@Fobby,
on a serious note tho, I love KNK because its rooted in reality.

No matter how many "dreams" we have and hope for that fairytale love, it's not real...( atleast I think so) ...that's part of the reason I am such a big reader/viewer, It makes the romantic in me happy 😆

but I have a special place for reality based love stories...they make me hopeful, ya know? Makes you realize that love is not a one faceted story. and I may not ever have a fairytale lovestory but that doesn't mean love doesn't exist at all...

Aina-Sajal, Sister's love.
Aina-kids, Motherly love

I mean MoNa love each other, but it's not a "fairy tale" or a "forever and more /Romeo and juliet" wala love. it's much more concrete and solid. And tbh, sometimes that is better.

( i hope that made sense and wasn't too serious) 😆