Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

But this behen is not okay.. I don't even remember the precap for monday pf KNKπŸ˜†.. I am in my pre leap MoNa landπŸ˜†

The reason you or I don't remember the Monday's precap is because there wasn't anything on MoNa πŸ˜† so nothing worth remembering πŸ˜† This is nothing to worry about, dear behen - and am sure Fobs as a doc would recommend you to rewatch the pre-leap MoNa scenes to get your required dose as part of the prescription which will cure your MoNa withdrawal symptoms. πŸ˜†

On a serious note - I think we all are in the pre-leap MoNa land anyway and waiting for the makers to bring back MoNa centric storylines where both Moshin and Ayna would share as many scenes or witness some real character development changes in MoNa
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Lol I m happy that there was no Mona on the precap
That way whatever mona scenes we will get on Mon will come as a surprise

Wish faraaz shazia come bk by this wk
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I m literally in PRE LEAP MONA land as I m watching the show again on t.v. with mom n seeding her getting crazy like a fan girl mks me even happier
N watching Mona on big screen is heaven
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
By the way I watched WEP today as my sister forced me to do so πŸ˜†

Can't be bother to give a review as I am too lazy πŸ˜†

But will say this - while Emaad and Ayesha scenes were good and convincing. I even enjoyed them too - I still think it is not as good as EmNa. There something natural and unique about EmNa that can't be compared or found in elsewhere. I personally don't think any other couple will come close to it.

Yes Emaad worked well with Ayesha and even complemented well with her. But for me - Naveen is still the best female lead for him to work with again sometime in the future if possible. Naveen bring the best out of him. She play a part in allowing his acting skills to grow and that too up to a good standard.

Just stating my view and respect if anyone disagree but really don't want this to turn into an argument πŸ˜† 😊
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Emmad Ayesha looked good together.. bas.. no more no less .. and I can't even tolerate anything more than that πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Lol I m happy that there was no Mona on the precap

That way whatever mona scenes we will get on Mon will come as a surprise

Wish faraaz shazia come bk by this wk

Shukar Faraz Bhai nai kaha πŸ˜†.

And no, I don't mind MoNa scenes in precap or not having them in precap.. I have actually forgotten the precap for Monday. Cuz O guess there was nothing to look forward to. Geeez I can't believe I am saying this for KNK .. you writers 😑
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Actually, the thing is that when EmNa are on screen, I don't know about others but I always have a feeling that they belong to each other.. like Navin *in character* is Emmad's *in character* and vice versa. There is that apnaaiyat there. It doesn't feel like they are two individuals with different backgrounds and lives and are acting with each other only. It all seems so SO linked and real.. THAT feeling I have never got for any other couple I guess.. like if we take today's example, in WEP, Emmad Ayesha looked good but nothing like EmNa cuz there was that lack of belonging. I KNEW they are just acting and they are not a couple in real life. With EmNa I don't even think about their real life. Them being in character seems real. Such an EmNa-ish thing it is.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@CHAMGAL...give a lot of good wishes to ur sister
And good to see both u and ASH were honest enuf to admit emaad ayesha indeed looked good...given this forum mostly terms her as a buddhi heroine n I always begged to differ ...so it's refreshing to see people FINALLY giving her some appreciation

I m not THAT big a fan of hers either but I like her n just coz she has started working since young age doesn't mk her a buddhi...she is just 31 ...even Mahira and Saba q are 31

EMAAD is 36

Even agewise emaad n ayesha complemented each other well ...

And as I said before in BEINTEHA thread as well

There is no need to justify ourselves if we like emaad or navin with any other actors

It's very much possible n That's how the pak drama industry is surviving

If a couple gets famous we get to see them multiple times n also we get to see the actors with different actresses too

Some click n some doesn't

But if some other Jodi clicks it doesn't mean EMNA is taking a backseat

As simple as that

_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Actually, the thing is that when EmNa are on screen, I don't know about others but I always have a feeling that they belong to each other.. like Navin *in character* is Emmad's *in character* and vice versa. There is that apnaaiyat there. It doesn't feel like they are two individuals with different backgrounds and lives and are acting with each other only. It all seems so SO linked and real.. THAT feeling I have never got for any other couple I guess.. like if we take today's example, in WEP, Emmad Ayesha looked good but nothing like EmNa cuz there was that lack of belonging. I KNEW they are just acting and they are not a couple in real life. With EmNa I don't even think about their real life. Them being in character seems real. Such an EmNa-ish thing it is.

Bang on Ash - agreed with your every word here. This is what I meant about EmNa - they are a unique pairing and can't be compared. When they come onscreen - it's doesn't look like acting. It's looked natural - even their facial expressions move in a natural way with subtly. Whereas today it's was good and enjoyable between Emaad and Aysha but one can tell it's purely acting. agian this is purely my own view and perspective
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Abby

I actually like Ayesha and was surprised to find some people in this forum not being so keen on her. I was curious to what to make of her and Emaad's scenes and thought it's was good but nothing more or less than this. It's purely good acting there. While I felt Feroze was slightly overacting in some scenes today but didn't really like the actress who was supposed to be his sweetheart - think they could have picked a better casting there. But do think there will be a stronger chemistry between Feroze and Ayesha than him with the actress or even Ayesha with Emaad but let's see.
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago