Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

why is the thread/ forums so dead today 😆

Probably grieving as both EmNa are now working on different shows 😆

Jokes aside

I think the reason it is quiet in this forum is because on the show there hadn't been much development or focus on MoNa lately. Let's face it even Mohsin is being used as a cameo in his own show for the last two episodes. While there is lot on the kids which no one here really cares about. So am sure once the writers bring the focus back to MoNa or have more MoNa moments/scenes then this forum will come back alive in no time. At the moment we are brooding here waiting for real MoNa centric/scenes to come 😆 😆
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Hello behen.. kesi ho😆

Your behen is doing okay - thanks for asking 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
WOH EK PAL pilot episode is one of the BESTEST pilot epis I hv seen so far till date...it was just SO COMPLETE in so many levels...reminded me why I LOVE SAMEERA Fazal so much ...be it nokh jhoks between couples...subtle romance or family under the belt politics and jealousy...she aces is EVERY aspect...and for the first time we saw a pilot epi of 53 mins and each n every second was worth it...
i loved how all the characters were given a proper intro n both the couples had enuf screen time yet so different equations...big surprise was AYESHA EMAAD as UNAIZA FARIS...good Lord I LOVED each n every scene they were in...in just one epi it felt like they hv indeed been a couple forever...the dialogues between them were so beautifully written n so wonderfully portrayed by the actors that I was in AWE...and in just one epi we got so many different types of scenes..first meet to the car convos to the market to th bedroom cute convo to the very last scene when she tells him ILU...issshhh...god I LOVED ayesha emaad as Faris unaiza...

RAMSHA N FEROZE was so cute n hilarious...sameera rox in writing situational comedy...i rofled so much...

.aly Khan was so good as ahsan Bhai...

and the LAST SCENE was SO well shot...i cud hardly breathe when EMAAD was holding onto FEROZE hands and wasn't letting him go with the OST playing in the background...ufff...WHAT AN ENDING...THANK u to the whole team...maaza a gaya...
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Your behen is doing okay - thanks for asking 😆

But this behen is not okay.. I don't even remember the precap for monday pf KNK 😆.. I am in my pre leap MoNa land 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Lol tabs that red picture is definitely for Beintehaa and not KnK unfortunately :/

If it's for beinteha that's also fortunate given she has scenes with Sami in those costumes

And since those dresses r for ghana Tahirs wedding as per the BTS pics n Sami is also present looking a ZILLION bucks in black sherwani...i m expecting fireworks
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhoodh_Ki_Dhuli

Omg he looks so handsome!<3

He was more handsome before

Faraaz Bhai n shazia post leap looks r very nice
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

How are you sure tho?🤓

also, i just watched WEP so now, extra sad because Emaad was in there too 😆

he is so talented why does he just do cameos everywhere ?? 😆

I was watching it and the only thought going through my head was ...Navin-Emaad would do a better job in this scene 🤣

On the contrary I was surprised how good emaad n ayesha looked together...not even a single time I felt wish it was navin

There was so much comfort level in the scenes even though they worked for the very first time

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Tabs there's a video on Instagram of Navin in that dress on the set of Beintehaa giving an interview about the show 🥱

Wow there is a interview

Where yaar

Link plz
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Abbs, You posted in 3 different threads to watch WEP and now that I have...where are you? 😆

Review posted on 3 different threads
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Review posted on 3 different threads

🤣🤣🤣 I'm not even surprised
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago