Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hina is still shooting for KNK...and EmNa are back shooting too!
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Tabs_

Fobby, you know you benedict arnold is? 😲 Do you like history? If so, you should watch Timeless

I spent the first twelve years of my life in America! I don't have an Australian accent; I have an American one ;)
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hina is still shooting for KNK...and EmNa are back shooting too!

I know Hina is...but as far as I know today, Emmad was at the gym and Navin was filming a bridal scene for a different drama I think.
_Tabs_ thumbnail
@Fobs, Oh cool! πŸ˜† do people judge you by your accent πŸ˜†...
Yeah, I meant yesterday...

but were the fab 4 ( EmNa and ZaSh) and Hina, shooting together or different scenesπŸ€“

because the beach scene for next week was shot like 2 weeks ago only. but the dining table was shot a while back and then shown on tuesday...similarly

the beach scenes will be shown next week but were shot 2 weeks back and the Raania crying scene or her cooking scene weren't shown yet.

yeah...
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Drabble 3: In which Mohsin, realizes something

It had been years since that incident and every now and then, particular when things got hard, He thought about that fateful day..

------

"Bhai aap Aina se pyaar kar ka toh dekhiye, Aap ka ghar aur zindagi, dono sawaar jaaye gi."
He knew that he was not an easy man to deal with. Hell, If Mohsin was Aina, He would have left and walked out.

"She did too". A tiny voice said in his head.

"...but she came back. For me. Because I asked."

" Because you asked or because she loves you?"

Mohsin was a foolish man, he'd admit it if you met him. Foolish that to this day, he doubted the reason that Aina came back just for the kids or because he had asked. Foolish because his brain still didn't believe that she came back for him.

" You were about to have a kid with her, how could you still doubt that? Do you think she'd just be prepared to have a child with anyone she met?"

"If she loved me, she definitely doesn't anymore...I told her over and over again, I didn't want another child, and now...now she's hates me. She's going to hate me for the rest of her life for taking away her opportunity to be a mother,"

A sudden movement to his right, caused Mohsin to jump out of his reverie--

" Aina?" No it couldn't be...the doctor had given her an injection to rest her nerves.

..."Kaun hai? Tabi beta, is that you?"

"..Nahi baba. main hoon.." a meek voice came out of the shadows.

Raania. " Beta what are you doing? Come here."

Almost immediately the little girl walked toward him. If anything, Mohsin was thankful that Aina had taught his children to obey their elders and especially Mohsin's words. He knew the kids were weary of him didn't think much of him.

It's for the best, he often said to console himself. They needed to be attached to Aina more. Especially now. It was a sacrifice he was willing to make. Aina wouldn't leave the kids. His heart believed it. She may leave him. but never the kids. They should stay distanced from him, he was a poor father anyway, using his kids as a shield...

"Aani? Mujhe Aani Chahiye"

"aap ki Aani bhi soye rahi hai. Tell me. Aapko kya chahiye?"

The girl looked down at the floor and hid her hands behind her back. Not answering or looking toward Mohsin. He was about to lash out on her until he noticed her wet shirt. It had been a late occurrence...one that caused Aina to get up in the middle of the night.

Starting to get up from his chair, "Acha...toh yeh baat hai..." he whispered. "...Toh aaj, Baba aap ki help karenge...okay?"

"Theek hai..."

It took over an hour for Mohsin to clean the mess, change the sheets, change and clean Raania and Raania's constant reminders of "Aani doesn't do it like that, Aani does it better, etc." By the time Mohsin was done, Raania had gotten tired of waiting and fallen asleep on the sofa.

" Raania, Beta utho. Go sleep in your room." But if Raania was one to listen, his life would be much simpler...Picking Raania up, he carried her to her bed.

"Aani tells me a bed time story too"

"At 3 am in the morning?"

"Whenever I want."

Maybe, I should intrude from now on...It wasn't good for Aina or the kids to be wanting 3 am storytimes...no wonder Aina was always tired in the mornings.

"Acha theek hai..."

One story later, Mohsin was about to leave, when a sleepy Raania grasped his hand to prevent him from leaving.

"Ab Kya hai Raania?" At this point, he was exasperated. And if Raania wanted one more thing...

"Thank you Baba."

And all his anger melted away.

..." Aap Raat ko zaada acche hota hai...like a vampire... you only appear at night"

A VAMPIRE? What were they teaching kids in schools these days..

" I love you, Baba."

"Good night beta." With that Mohsin closed the door and headed to bed.

Hmphf. A vampire...he massaged his temple...never again would he give his kids a chance to call him a vampire...Aaj vampire bola hai, Kaal, kuch aur bolenge. but it was the first time Raania or any of the kids had talked to him so sweetly. Maybe he was just being too harsh on his family. He wouldn't let his family fall apart like that.

"Mujhe kuch toh kuch karna paray ga"...Looking at the time, he grabbed the phone. Faraz would know what to do.
----

Finish

( I hinted at MoNa having a baby/ being pregnant and then followed by a miscarriage ...For all we know, MoNa had tried to have a MoNa baby (for the KNK fam) πŸ˜† And there were many moments that we as viewers missed...but who knows, MoNa are still together and they "love" each other...so...That's the beauty of fiction. Enjoy πŸ˜‰
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Tabs_ thumbnail
@Charm, except for the dialogues, All's in english, let me know if you want me to translate those as well..
Basically, I wanted to write something where Raania calls Mohsin a vampire 🀣
Chahat_A_Doshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Drabble 3:

It had been years since that incident and every now and then, particular when things got hard, He thought about that fateful day..

------

"Bhai aap Aina se pyaar kar ka toh dekhiye, Aap ka ghar aur zindagi, dono sawaar jaaye gi."
He knew that he was not an easy man to deal with. Hell, If Mohsin was Aina, He would have left and walked out.

"She did too". A tiny voice said in his head.

"...but she came back. For me. Because I asked."

" Because you asked or because she loves you?"

Mohsin was a foolish man, he'd admit it if you met him. Foolish that to this day, he doubted the reason that Aina came back just for the kids or because he had asked. Foolish because his brain still didn't believe that she came back for him.

" You were about to have a kid with her, how could you still doubt that? Do you think she'd just be prepared to have a child with anyone she met?"

"If she loved me, she definitely doesn't anymore...I told her over and over again, I didn't want another child, and now...now she's hates me. She's going to hate me for the rest of her life for taking away her opportunity to be a mother,"

A sudden movement to his right, caused Mohsin to jump out of his reverie--

" Aina?" No it couldn't be...the doctor had given her an injection to rest her nerves.

..."Kaun hai? Tabi beta, is that you?"

"..Nahi baba. main hoon.." a meek voice came out of the shadows.

Raania. " Beta what are you doing? Come here."

Almost immediately the little girl walked toward him. If anything, Mohsin was thankful that Aina had taught his children to obey their elders and especially Mohsin's words. He knew the kids were weary of him didn't think much of him.

It's for the best, he often said to console himself. They needed to be attached to Aina more. Especially now. It was a sacrifice he was willing to make. Aina wouldn't leave the kids. His heart believed it. She may leave him. but never the kids. They should stay distanced from him, he was a poor father anyway, using his kids as a shield...

"Aani? Mujhe Aani Chahiye"

"aap ki Aani bhi soye rahi hai. Tell me. Aapko kya chahiye?"

The girl looked down at the floor and hid her hands behind her back. Not answering or looking toward Mohsin. He was about to lash out on her until he noticed her wet shirt. It had been a late occurrence...one that caused Aina to get up in the middle of the night.

Starting to get up from his chair, "Acha...toh yeh baat hai..." he whispered. "...Toh aaj, Baba aap ki help karenge...okay?"

"Theek hai..."

It took over an hour for Mohsin to clean the mess, change the sheets, change and clean Raania and Raania's constant reminders of "Aani doesn't do it like that, Aani does it better, etc." By the time Mohsin was done, Raania had gotten tired of waiting and fallen asleep on the sofa.

" Raania, Beta utho. Go sleep in your room." But if Raania was one to listen, his life would be much simpler...Picking Raania up, he carried her to her bed.

"Aani tells me a bed time story too"

"At 3 am in the morning?"

"Whenever I want."

Maybe, I should intrude from now on...It wasn't good for Aina or the kids to be wanting 3 am storytimes...no wonder Aina was always tired in the mornings.

"Acha theek hai..."

One story later, Mohsin was about to leave, when a sleepy Raania grasped his hand to prevent him from leaving.

"Ab Kya hai Raania?" At this point, he was exasperated. And if Raania wanted one more thing...

"Thank you Baba."

And all his anger melted away.

..." Aap Raat ko zaada acche hota hai...like a vampire... you only appear at night"

"A VAMPIRE? What were they teaching kids in schools these days.."

"Good night beta." With that Mohsin closed the door and headed to bed.

Hmphf. A vampire...he massaged his temple...never again would be give his kids a chance to call him a vampire...

"Mujhe kuch toh kuch karna paray ga"...Looking at the time, he grabbed the phone. Faraz would know what to do.
----

Finish

( I hinted at MoNa having a baby and then followed by a miscarriage ...For all we know, MoNa had tried to have a MoNa baby (for the KNK fam) πŸ˜† That's the beauty of fiction. Enjoy πŸ˜‰

Res
On which page is drabble 2?
_Tabs_ thumbnail
@Chahat
The drabbles are not connected but Drabble 2 is on pg 10 which is translated into english on pg 11. whichever you prefer

Edit: Chahat, I edited the ending of drabble 3 after you quoted...just to let you know.
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
List of good dramas to watch

Just ended
1.sange mar mar
2.saye e deewar

On going
From HUM
1.kuch na kaho
2.yeh raha dil