Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Whereas in the post leap I didn't really like Alia...used to like Rania but after that overdose scenes between her and Maaz - am not so keen on her character now - in fact at the moment I find her very annoying trying to pretend she not keen on Maaz when really she is smitten by himπŸ˜† Starting to like Tabi better now but really like the development between her and Aftaq
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
On second thoughts - don't think we will see Imran's parents but would really like to. But then again they might be there though if the makers will go for the possible storyline where Imran had no heir from Annie and didn't remarry so his arrogant father might be stress out about the lack of heir to pass on his wealth and family's name.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: awida

4 episodes. it airs every Mon-Tue.πŸ˜ƒand it is slot leader as per Geo TV reports.πŸ˜•

Oh haa sorry πŸ˜† still to watch it
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Thanks for your expertise in this matter Abby 😊

Another question - is Imran Abbas starring in that BB show? If he is then that must be one of the main reason for high TRPs

I wish Imran Abbas was starring in Dil Banjaraa - would love to see him pair up with Sanam again 😳

No its syed jibran
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Oh ok thanks for answering my question Simra 😊
Simz786 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Thanks Fobs πŸ˜† 😳

Sapphire is my favourite gemstone so hence the new username πŸ˜†

And of course am this gang's very special and unique lucky charm πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Plus the name CFA still stand as Charm, Fobs and Ash or even DRS. CFA JAT πŸ˜† πŸ˜† so yes I will always be this gang's Charm πŸ˜† 😳

Acha pata chal gya tumhara raaz πŸ˜† now i dont need to look at previous threads πŸ˜† you guys are so cute 😳
Edited by Simz786 - 7 years ago
Simz786 thumbnail
@abby your right casting ki waja se popularity nai mili πŸ˜’ but yes doo watch ek thi misaal it is not as bad as you think πŸ˜† i cant even remember him in janam jali 😲 he was also in asmano pe likha have you seen that? Oh aur haa shukriya for the expert trp opinion πŸ€— πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Everyone had an important role in this show.. Imran's parents, Annie, Aaina's Mom, Nadia.. even that neighbour was important since she was the only one who listened to Aaina.. who also took her to the hospital when she was in labour outside her house. AHH that whole scene was soo terrible. I cried so badly there.. when Sajal throws Aaina out of the house and she is in labour
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Simz786

Acha pata chal gya tumhara raaz πŸ˜† now i dont need to look at previous threads πŸ˜† you guys are so cyte 😳

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† just didn't want to give away any clues to Hinna aka HeavenlyBliss as I want her to join in this thread - aye am promoting our most beloved show πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

But seriously simra - KNK discussion threads 1 and 2 were brillant old days and have many great profound analysis which am so proud of. Proud of this gang and our work in putting the efforts together to create a deep and real understanding about KNK and its storyline/character ...our very own book club...so do check out if you do have any free time - it's like reading your favourite magazine - know this sound cheesy but it is true πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Either way it's up to you 😊
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
What was Emmad doing in JJ LMAO