Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Abby I tried to resist asking, but I can't help myself: who are the servant heroines in your opinion? Haha
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Navin posted a pic in a wedding dress today. As soon as I saw it I was like oh it's for Beintehaa, but then her hair was tied back like it was for Aina's picture on set with the core four yesterday. Maybe that new wedding dress picture is for one of the kids' weddings? Ehh but who am I kidding...I'm not getting my hopes up since Hina is also filming KnK today, and she's definitely not dressed for a wedding.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Someone think its was Ash mentioned that Hira won't be coming back as Annie...deep down knew she wont be coming back but still it was disappointing to actually hear this from hira. Really like Annie.

My gut feeling - is Annie's character will probably be killed off but hoping the makers can come up with something better than this...

But now knowing that Annie won't be in the post-leap, I am 95% sure that Imran will definitely try to win Ayna back/ask her for her hand in marriage again especially some time after or round about when he come to know the truth about Maaz.
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Abby.. har kisi ko servant category me nahi daal dete acha 😑
-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Charm, you changed your UN ? 😲 now shall we call you Sapphire ? Kidding πŸ˜†
-RisingAsh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Navin posted a pic in a wedding dress today. As soon as I saw it I was like oh it's for Beintehaa, but then her hair was tied back like it was for Aina's picture on set with the core four yesterday. Maybe that new wedding dress picture is for one of the kids' weddings? Ehh but who am I kidding...I'm not getting my hopes up since Hina is also filming KnK today, and she's definitely not dressed for a wedding.

Yaaar I just loved her in that one.. ufff such an elegant lady. And I have no idea of what show it is.. for Be Inteha or KNK she always puts hashtag.. or Idk ..
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: -RisingAsh-

Charm, you changed your UN ?😲now shall we call you Sapphire ? KiddingπŸ˜†

Yeah - did it through an impulsive urge πŸ˜† πŸ˜† can call me whichever as I think Sapphire sound really cool - don't you think? πŸ˜‰ 😎 πŸ˜† don't know why but I am getting a strong feeling that you guys are still going to call me Charm anyway πŸ€” either way even Charm is cool with me so no pressure there πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Sapphire is pretty, but your name is Charm. It will always be Charm.
_Sapphire_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

Sapphire is pretty, but your name is Charm. It will always be Charm.

Thanks Fobs πŸ˜† 😳

Sapphire is my favourite gemstone so hence the new username πŸ˜†

And of course am this gang's very special and unique lucky charm πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Plus the name CFA still stand as Charm, Fobs and Ash or even DRS. CFA JAT πŸ˜† πŸ˜† so yes I will always be this gang's Charm πŸ˜† 😳
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
I wonder if we will see Imran's parents...really liked them

Think I like all the characters in KNK in the pre-leap πŸ˜† πŸ˜†