Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: CharmGal

Okay have rewatched kuch na kaho old episodes which I have done many times in the past too [LOl] and anyway really miss Moshin's Clark Kent glasses style 😆 😆 the makers could kept Moshin's old glasses - they were much cooler than his current glasses

The difference in glasses helped a lot in differentiating the age difference

And the Kent glasses are like emaads original glasses

Off screen also he wears those Kent glasses

But I love his post leap rimless glasses too...it complements his post leap wardrobe n look
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@TABS...I LOVED LOVED LOVED ur review yaar
Agree with each n every word u said

So flawlessly pointed out

But I wanted a 3rd post on the MONA moments

That's pending
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
How come all the adults wear glasses? Don't any of them know what contact lenses are?

(Lol I know it's to make their age look believable, it's just silly to me).
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
@TABS...i m so glad u r watching tere bina
Sami n neelum are such an amazing Jodi

After ayeza n Saba...sami looks best with NEELUM hands down and I m addicted to its OST

Plz write a review for epi 3 of tere bina plz

I loved the car scene
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Sajjal is thankfully without glasses lol
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I was just checking emaads shows

As I m in a trance of watching all his unseen work

I just realised ALL his hum dramas starting from janam jali...ek thi misaal...sehre mein safar...sanam...saye e deewar and knk all r by M.D. productions

And it's not the first time he did a cameo for them

His cameo in dil ka kya rang karoon which also had noor Hassan and sana Javed was also for this prod house

I m so glad they have him so many work one by one and finally it paid back

Ek thi misaal n SEHRA mein safar were flops but still they cast him in saye e deewar n knk this yr n thank goodness they both were hits

I m super grateful to them

Looking forward to more of emaad on hum tv now

I actually saw Ek Thi Misaal's first few episodes. I got bored of the storyline, but there's one thing you can always give Emmad credit for whether it's Ek Thi Misaal or Ranjish Hi Sahi, Sanam or Aasmano pe Likha--He acts well, which is why I'm 100% sure he got KnK and SEDBN. It was just a matter of him getting a cast that clicked with him and writers that utilized his talents.

It justtt so happens he not only got two super hit shows, he got a hit pairing, too. That should take him far, provided EmNa get a show worthy of their skills.
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
Seriously, though, before I was ever a "Navin fan", I remember watching Humsafar at my parents' house when it first aired like five years ago. I told my mother I thought the girl who played Sarah was more talented than Khirad, and my mother replied, "The girl who plays Sarah will always be a villain. She looks like a villain." and I completely disagreed with my mother and thought Sarah was just an amazing actress who convinced everyone she was a villain so well.

And then all that stuff happened in her personal life, and when that was over with, she came in a small appearance of Alvida, and I was worried about her career. She was so talented but I thought after seeing her play second fiddle in Alvida that she'd never get her career back. I didn't watch Mol because I don't really like FQ, but when I saw SEDBN's promotions I knew I had to watch it because I wanted to support this actress who I knew was so talented. I had minimal expectations, and even fewer for KnK since KnK was like Hum's forgotten show of the year...but now look what happened.

It fills my heart with so much pride to see her getting hit show after hit show...for her to make such a comeback...I'm just really, really happy for her.
Edited by Fobby_FoSho - 7 years ago
JNam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fobby_FoSho

How come all the adults wear glasses? Don't any of them know what contact lenses are?

(Lol I know it's to make their age look believable, it's just silly to me).

And isn't one's long-range vision supposed to get better as we age? :-D
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail

Originally posted by: JNam

And isn't one's long-range vision supposed to get better as we age? :-D

Well the muscles around our lenses weaken with time, so we cannot "accommodate" or contract the muscles in our lenses when we get older. That means we can't focus on close things anymore. Dunno about long range--neuroanatomy seems like a lifetime ago!
Fobby_FoSho thumbnail
I was on Asad Zaman Khan's Instagram and I realized his women's day message was a picture of him...LOL Come on, Imran.