Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I loved it, as obvious...we all did...after a long time, the good wali feeling regarding these episodes are back with a bang...
WE ONLY HAVE 9 EPISODES LEFT...so I'm sure all the rest episodes are gonna be packed and great 👏
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tabs

Sajal is all talk and I doubt if she will really spill the beans to Moshin 😆 she should be aware that if the truth come out then she will lose her son for good to Ayna. Since he doesn't really have a good relationship with Sajal in the first place
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I m liking how the writer gave us 2 prospective leaks
Either sajjal or that woman will leak to Mohsin

Looking forward to see who it will actually be
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Agree sajjal is all talks
But I think she will eventually won't do that damage to AYNA

She is just threatening her

Whereas the other woman can quite casually talk abt maaz to Mohsin without any ill intention
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Sapphire_

Have watched today ep and I loved it!! Guys this is our real KNK quality episode. Today's consist both pre-leap and post-leap elements.

Sajal was annoying as usual and even though Sajal is scared that Ayna might take Maaz away from her rather it is her who is pushing her own son away from herself. She doesn't listen to Maaz or even try to understand Maaz...for her Maaz is just a possession who must stay with her at all times, which is very unreasonable and unrealistic.

Even Alia was good today - liked her scene with Moshin and Sajal.

No Aftaq today 😆

My favourite part is MoNa!! 😆 They stole the show today.

First MoNa scene was really good. Ayna confessing to Moshin about the real issue/barrier in Maaz and Rania's alliance which is Sajal. This shows honesty which is respected and needed in any marriage. Moshin was furious and rightly said he didn't want to give his daughter away to people who don't really want her. Ayna reassuring him to give this alliance another chance and that she will speak to Sajal.

I loved the other scene where Moshin very concerned about Ayna's wellbeing and state of mind. This surprised Ayna and he replied she is part of his life - for a man who barely express his feeling this does revealed a lot about his strong deep affection toward his wife Ayna. Ayna feeling worried about the tension in Maaz and Rania's alliance - questioned him if he love her. Moshin looked surprised and replied that love isn't something to be said rather it is should be expressed through one's action and then look bewildered that his strong wife who never said anything in all these years then what brought on this topic. He knew something wasn't right but Ayna quickly said that he didn't need to say anymore on this topic. Loved that scene...very emotional and a real MoNa scene. Moshin's love is shown there very subtly and even Ayna's emotions were expressed well there. She know her husband loves her but want to confirm it in words as a reassurance to herself.

MoNa's phone call scene! Boy I miss MoNa's phone call scenes as they demonstrated lot of subtle emotions when discussing with one another through phone. Their phone calls had a chemistry of its own.
😆 Again here Moshin was honest to Ayna about his opinions in Rania's alliances telling her that there will be people coming over. Demonstrating that Moshin does keep his wife informed agian indicating a good understanding between the two.

Finally - the other two important scenes that indicated the depth of Ayna's feeling toward Moshin as her husband. First was Sajal and Ayna's face off leading Sajal telling Ayna she will destroy her home and world by telling Moshin the truth about Maaz and secondly was when FaSa's old neighbor from Islamabad who knew Ayna's secret - came with her hubby for Rania's proposal. Privately Ayna broke down in front of Faraz and full of panics that Moshin might find out...both scenes clearly demonstrated the depth of her love for her husband and that she didn't want to lose him at any cost. She didn't want her dignity/honour to be tainted in front of her husband's eyes. She wanted to uphold his perfect illusion of her as his wife. Moshin meant a lot to Ayna, more than she let on or even realised. He saved her. Moshin and their kids gave her the reason to live again. They are her world...along with Maaz, Moshin is also her world. Those two scenes showed that for Ayna...Moshin is equally important as Maaz. If Sajal revealed the truth ..Ayna would have got her son back which she wanted in all those years but Ayna looked shock and really unhappy because she didn't want risk the cost of doing this which would be losing her husband.

The main highlight of this episode was the depth of a wife (Ayna) love to her husband (Moshin).

Couldn't have agreed more... it took me so long to say the same 😆

Isn't it great how the second MoNa scene: the one she asks Mohsin how important she is to him came in the same episode as soobohi?

It truly shows the juxtaposition of the two boats Ayna is sailing it...in one she has her husband and kids and in the other her past and Maaz...( Sajal and Faraz are somewhere else 😆)

She needed reassurance that she is important in Mohsin's life and not out of necessity like before but Out of love...so that whenever the truth comes out, Mohsin remembers the love in his heart for her, and whether it still exists... 👏
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Charm, Abby
I'm sure that if Ayna Talks to soobohi and requests her to keep her secret, then she will...after all Soobhohi was the only humraz/ friend Ayna had in the toughest time of her life...
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
EMMAD had been working out a lot
N that's the reason for his recent shrunken face

Coz in the Mona lawn scene today

He was actually flaunted his biceps

And I m glad he chose that particular Mona scene to do that

I do hv a complain abt that Mona scene waise

I just wished it was a min longer

It kinda ended abruptly

I wanted something...KUCH bhi to end that scene

Even a prolonged eye lock with the OST bhi chalta
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Gotta what Tera bina too 😆
maybe I'll let that go till tomorrow
_Tabs_ thumbnail
For any lost/wondering souls and confused silent readers...today's epi's summary/ discussion starts on Pg 131/133 😆
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Got to go now and we have the rest of this week to talk about today's ep 😆 For me this is the best post leap episode I have seen so far