Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
I laughed so bad at that Simz cuz Abby is capable of doing this even through mobile screens .. so I imagined her 😆
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Simz786

Abby ne joothi utha kar mar deni

Jaldi dekh knk

LMAO shimz I laughed out so loudly reading this that my sister woke up beside me who was fast asleep

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
TABS NAHIN CHAHIYE LIVE REVIEW aj
tu baad mein review likhna

Bas first epi dekh le abhi isi waqt

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Oh TABS live review is on
Yayyy
_Tabs_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
PART 2:

I am finding this Hilarious as so when Ayna walked in the bedroom, Emaad's facial expression changed just a tad bit like he raised his eyebrow and clenched his jaw...you could see him go into Mohsin mode 😆

it was so subtle, and practically edited out but like I loved seeing how he so quickly went into Mohsin mode and exactly at the moment Navin came into the scene...like kudos to the directors

Image result for bollywood reaction gif

okay, MoNa scene time...I am so excited you guys 🤣

awww...Emaad portays angry mohsin so well...again with the dialogue:

" yeh mera ghar mein kya ho raha hai?"

Even Ayna didn't beat around the bush, and bluntly said " she's thinking like Maaz's mother and not My sister"...it was the most simplistic approach to this whole shenaginns business that's happening right now...If only Sajal could think about anyone but herself as Maaz's mother, the world would be a better place...

mera MoNa Moment bhi kharab kar diya

Haayyye " meri beti ko rishto ki kami nahi hai"

but like dude, why didn't you think of this when it was Tabi's turn... ? but I'm proud of the development he's shown from Taabi's time to now when it is Raania's turn at prospective rishtas...and I mean this is " Faraz's son" we're talking abt so its a big deal
Simz786 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Main apne betay ko nashta dene jaa rahi hoo - you go girl ayna 👏
Emotional blackmail nahi chalegi sorry [:D/]
Oho meri beti ko rishton ki kami nahi - nice one mohsin 👏 wish you would say that to your manhoos behn
Hayee MoNa lawn scene - kyun kuch na kaho 😳

Wait wait wait sajjal your just THREATENED our Ayna??? No more sympathy for you my dear 😡

Mohsins guests surprisee 🥳 did not expect this, yar knk is so unpredictable 😲

Mohsin just has to accept faraz bhai's proposal, like maaz- rania have to be a thing. No matter how cheesy they are i cant imagine them seperated 😔

Today's epi - wah kya epi tha, this week was very very good compared to last week.
Shoutout to cast & crew of knk 👏
_Tabs_ thumbnail
PART 3:
Okay,

so is Sajal mad and angry that she didn't get to live her life how she wanted...like her being to scared to talk to her office collegue,...like that's so childish...Sajal you are a grown woman with a husband and child...like she's making it sound as if Mohsin is her father who didn't let her go live out her life in a
" jaa jee lie apni zindagi, Sajal" way

Image result for simran jee le apni zindagi

Or she's forcibly trying to create problems so that she can go back to America...

Either way...😳...Even Alia is not THAT BAD now that Sajal is in the picture...right?

_Tabs_ thumbnail
Part 4: I have issues with the breakfast scene
I do feel like Ayna was in the wrong here...like on side, she doesn't want to claim Maaz as her own because obviously she has Mohsin and kids to worry about and Sajal's insecurities are that Ayna will claim Maaz as her own...

and one the other she tells Sajal she's Maaz's True mother and its her son...so obviously if you tell these 2 conflicting opinions to the same person, they are going to react to protect themselves. which is what Sajal is doing...

If Sajal is in the wrong here, than Ayna is too, for pushing her to act this way right?

I love Faraz...🤓 poor thing is stuck in all these jumbling messes
_Tabs_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

TABS NAHIN CHAHIYE LIVE REVIEW aj

tu baad mein review likhna

Bas first epi dekh le abhi isi waqt

theek hai
I'll keep it short...but still gotta get to 10 pages for new thread so might as well
Edited by _Tabs_ - 7 years ago
_Sapphire_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Have watched today ep and I loved it!! Guys this is our real KNK quality episode. Today's consist both pre-leap and post-leap elements.

Sajal was annoying as usual and even though Sajal is scared that Ayna might take Maaz away from her rather it is her who is pushing her own son away from herself. She doesn't listen to Maaz or even try to understand Maaz...for her Maaz is just a possession who must stay with her at all times, which is very unreasonable and unrealistic.

Even Alia was good today - liked her scene with Moshin and Sajal.

No Aftaq today 😆

My favourite part is MoNa!! 😆 They stole the show today.

First MoNa scene was really good. Ayna confessing to Moshin about the real issue/barrier in Maaz and Rania's alliance which is Sajal. This shows honesty which is respected and needed in any marriage. Moshin was furious and rightly said he didn't want to give his daughter away to people who don't really want her. Ayna reassuring him to give this alliance another chance and that she will speak to Sajal.

I loved the other scene where Moshin very concerned about Ayna's wellbeing and state of mind. This surprised Ayna and he replied she is part of his life - for a man who barely express his feeling this does revealed a lot about his strong deep affection toward his wife Ayna. Ayna feeling worried about the tension in Maaz and Rania's alliance - questioned him if he love her. Moshin looked surprised and replied that love isn't something to be said rather it is should be expressed through one's action and then look bewildered that his strong wife who never said anything in all these years then what brought on this topic. He knew something wasn't right but Ayna quickly said that he didn't need to say anymore on this topic. Loved that scene...very emotional and a real MoNa scene. Moshin's love is shown there very subtly and even Ayna's emotions were expressed well there. She know her husband loves her but want to confirm it in words as a reassurance to herself.

MoNa's phone call scene! Boy I miss MoNa's phone call scenes as they demonstrated lot of subtle emotions when discussing with one another through phone. Their phone calls had a chemistry of its own.
😆 Again here Moshin was honest to Ayna about his opinions in Rania's alliances telling her that there will be people coming over. Demonstrating that Moshin does keep his wife informed agian indicating a good understanding between the two.

Finally - the other two important scenes that indicated the depth of Ayna's feeling toward Moshin as her husband. First was Sajal and Ayna's face off leading Sajal telling Ayna she will destroy her home and world by telling Moshin the truth about Maaz and secondly was when FaSa's old neighbor from Islamabad who knew Ayna's secret - came with her hubby for Rania's proposal. Privately Ayna broke down in front of Faraz and full of panics that Moshin might find out...both scenes clearly demonstrated the depth of her love for her husband and that she didn't want to lose him at any cost. She didn't want her dignity/honour to be tainted in front of her husband's eyes. She wanted to uphold his perfect illusion of her as his wife. Moshin meant a lot to Ayna, more than she let on or even realised. He saved her. Moshin and their kids gave her the reason to live again. They are her world...along with Maaz, Moshin is also her world. Those two scenes showed that for Ayna...Moshin is equally important as Maaz. If Sajal revealed the truth ..Ayna would have got her son back which she wanted in all those years but Ayna looked shock and really unhappy because she didn't want risk the cost of doing this which would be losing her husband.

The main highlight of this episode was the depth of a wife (Ayna) love to her husband (Moshin).
Edited by _Sapphire_ - 7 years ago